Nigerian forum: Romance & Friendship - LOVE AND GOOD JOB, WHICH WILL YOU CHOOSE
Share this topic
11 Feb 2016 23:40

You are dragging a woman you love so much with another man and suddenly somebody offered you a plum job you so much desired outside the country. A job that will make you a super rich man but on a condition that the employers dont want a married person soonest. The question is, WILL YOU PICK THE JOB AND FORSAKE THE GIRL TO THE OTHER MAN OR REJECT THE JOB AND MARRY THE GIRL?

12 Feb 2016 09:39

Tony!!!i ll choose de Job broda,if am rich i ll loved man!!!

12 Feb 2016 09:44

Am nt sure there's still LOVE in ds country!

12 Feb 2016 09:52

Dragging a woman? Hw sure ar u dat d woman luvs u? Dnt u think u ar wasting ur time on her?

12 Feb 2016 09:53

I dnt do such rubbish.

12 Feb 2016 10:00

Money cum first

12 Feb 2016 10:08
Post is hidden!
12 Feb 2016 10:32

IS FOR ME TO LIVE DE GIRL & GRAB DE JOBS

12 Feb 2016 10:38

I see

12 Feb 2016 13:18

Hmmm.......

12 Feb 2016 14:26

Bro Job first be4 anything else,becos u may end up not even having the girl so Job be4 any other thing.

12 Feb 2016 15:26

MY BRODA IF UR POOR IN DIS WORLD UR OWN DON FINISH B DAT,.BUT WIT UR MONEY WICH CLASS OF BEB WIL SE U & FAIL 2SAY I LUV U,SHE DEY MAD?

12 Feb 2016 15:29

My job oooo

13 Feb 2016 08:31

I wil get d job den i wil use my money to buy d gal i just wish to ans to d qstn bt if i wnt to talk abt my attitude i cnt eva drag any gal wit anybody i wil leav her even if d gal love me if i knw she is datin anoda guy wit me i wil fnd out if she knw him bf me or she knw me bf him if she knw me bf him i wil ask her to leav him bt if i stil see dem agn i wil leav her if she knw him bf me i wil ask her y do u acpt to date me wen u hv a guy bf u hv to choose ftm nw to next week choose one of us i only gv dis chance to a gal dat we hv see eachorda nake bt if am yet to see her nake i wil leav her coz i wil b free coz she cnt say wen u hv wat u wnt den u wnt to leav me bt if i hv her on my bed bfr i wil gv her chance to choose in a week bt if i stil see dem i wil leav her coz if u say u cnt fight bcoz of a gal if a young guy slap u bcoz of a gal ar u goin to leav him to find solution bfr it hpn is beta to leav d gal i swear dat is wat seperate me wit many gal no gal in dis wrd eva dispot me coz i wnt wait til

13 Feb 2016 08:34

Den i tel d gal to leav bf she tink of leav me wen hv fall in luv i alwayz gv anoda way to myself coz i alwaz blv a gal can fmbl at anytime bf u do somtin dat is goin to pain me i wil tel u to leav me.

13 Feb 2016 08:52

If i get my money, na girls self go dey follow me. So make d gurl waka, make i get rich.

13 Feb 2016 09:00

Quote by Amicable12
Hmmm.......

Amicable, why hmmm?

13 Feb 2016 09:08

Quote by Jeleel23
I wil get d job den i wil use my money to buy d gal i just wish to ans to d qstn bt if i wnt to talk abt my attitude i cnt eva drag any gal wit anybody i wil leav her even if d gal love me if i knw she is datin anoda guy wit me i wil fnd out if she knw him bf me or she knw me bf him if she knw me bf him i wil ask her to leav him bt if i stil see dem agn i wil leav her if she knw him bf me i wil ask her y do u acpt to date me wen u hv a guy bf u hv to choose ftm nw to next week choose one of us i only gv dis chance to a gal dat we hv see eachorda nake bt if am yet to see her nake i wil leav her coz i wil b free coz she cnt say wen u hv wat u wnt den u wnt to leav me bt if i hv her on my bed bfr i wil gv her chance to choose in a week bt if i stil see dem i wil leav her coz if u say u cnt fight bcoz of a gal if a young guy slap u bcoz of a gal ar u goin to leav him to find solution bfr it hpn is beta to leav d gal i swear dat is wat seperate me wit many gal no gal in dis wrd eva dispot me coz i wnt wait til

The true picture is, the girl has been dating the former but the ex broke her heart. Later, yu met her and showered her love and she too. Later the ex resurfaced again, narrating what transpired and reignited the love again. That led to the dragging. Then yu are on the verge of marrying this girl before the job stuff came.