Nigerian forum: Fashion - IS NAKED WOMAN A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN?
Share this topic
9 Feb 2016 06:08

I seen and observe many women going about naked in d name of fashion. Some wil wear mini skirt dat wil not allow them 2 bend down. Some wil expose their breasts, their tommy and even wear transparent cloth 4 u 2 see their pant and all dat is in there. Pple cal them hot, sexy, sweet etc and they ar happy. But 2 me, a naked wombn is a very dirty woman. Wat do u think, is a naked woman a beautiful woman?

9 Feb 2016 09:29

Nakedness is nt beautiful bcus beautiful cums 4rm god & nakedness is of d devil. satan is busy proven his children

9 Feb 2016 09:36

Dis is serious!

9 Feb 2016 09:38

Naked is not a woman she is a made woman

9 Feb 2016 09:59

Hmmm! Its a pity.

9 Feb 2016 11:27

95% of our women are guilty of this madness they call fashion, even in the house of God you need to see how many of our sister dress to church to seduce men, nd it's has come to my understanding that 99.9% of our women are possess with jazebel spirit. Hmm! It's a pity nd the sad thing about this evil dressing is that the worst is yet to come, but I tell you this they ain't going to get away with it. And not only them but also those guys who are fools to run after them, they are going to be punish for it by Jehovah God.

9 Feb 2016 11:36

Its realy terrible.

9 Feb 2016 13:16

Naked women are satanic agent and they are going to be purnish for their strange aparrel by God

9 Feb 2016 13:50

Naked women are devil

9 Feb 2016 13:53

Do we hav women in dis house? Ar they going through dis write up? Wats their own coment?

9 Feb 2016 14:36

I think we have nd they've seen it, be patient man, pretty soon we'll hear from them my fear is that if their comment will be positive or the other way round?

9 Feb 2016 15:19

In the good old days, I only know that its only little kids who go naked bcos of their innocent nature but the elderly ones covers them up. Today, grown up ladies and even men, yes men (sagging stuff) go about naked and they call that fashion. To me there is nothing pretty about nakedness, it portends childishness and I have nothing to do with immature minds.

9 Feb 2016 15:20

HER NAKEDNESS HAS NOTIN 2DO WIT HER BEAUTY,.URGLY WOMAN IS URGLY WOMAN & BEAUTIFUL 1 IS HO SHE IS.SO IF DEY LYK LET DEM NO WEA CLOTH,PANT,BRA DAT IS NOT MY BUZINESS.2ANSWER DAT ? IS JUST LYK ASSEMBLE OF INTERVIEW EVERY1 ON HIS/SHIS OWN.D DAY SHAL CUM EVERY IRON MUST ENTER INSIDE DAT FIRE

9 Feb 2016 15:36

OnlineShopping is convenient,easy,safe and time saving!Call for more info and to track an order and you can pay on delivery at your door step>08147018539

9 Feb 2016 15:40

Ugly To The Call.Naked Women Or Half Naked All Of Them Are Agent Of Devil Spirit Of The World Is Operating In Them Satan Is Very Happy To See Them Naked But God Want Them To Repent

9 Feb 2016 16:09

To me, Nakedness s is not fashion, rather i see naked womem are nothing but satan's agents. So let us beware of them.

9 Feb 2016 16:29

Nakedness is a mark of irreponsible behviour and prmotion of satanic agenda in this end time.Nakedness is a shame to womanhood. Everybody should shun nakedness in our society because it is contagious.

9 Feb 2016 16:44

AM A LADY. NAKED WOMEN ARE MAD. THE CALL IT FASHION AND THE LATEST THING AND THOSE WHO DRESS DECENT, THEY CALL OLD CARGO.

9 Feb 2016 17:18

Dey are anti-christ,dey are looking 4 guys 2 destroy nd u guy dat like big boobs u can continue,everytin has reward.

9 Feb 2016 17:51

Quote by Bejidedammy
Dey are anti-christ,dey are looking 4 guys 2 destroy nd u guy dat like big boobs u can continue,everytin has reward.

Hmmm! Dats very serious.