Nigerian forum: Religion - How often do you read the Bible...
Share this topic
31 Jan 2016 15:07

I don't actually study the Bible - I tend to just go there and look when something comes up in that interests me, or that I want to verify. I don't study it as much as I should. I find it hard to read it daily as I would like. I did have a bible app that used to help. However, I try to do at least a verse or two at night. I do pray for the grace to be able to read with undersranding.

1 Feb 2016 15:25

One part of the bible says that "God's words (in the bible) are beneficial for, for reproving, for setting things straight and for discipline in righteousness. reading the bible will not only help to clear negative doubts about something u don't understand, it will help to make right decision even if its hard to do, it help to pave the right way to follow, it bring back those who stray away on track, the reading and meditation of the bible help one to live in harmony with God's principles. the advantages of reading the bible are many. don't read only when you encounter challenges, tragedies, or difficulties,read to help bring lasting joy in your heart!

1 Feb 2016 15:36

It's pretty difficult, but it's important to read God's words daily, for it is d source of real wisdom n spiritual Inspiration directly from God. I seldom do without it but always felt something's missing whenever.

1 Feb 2016 16:11
Post is hidden!
1 Feb 2016 22:17

We can spend hours browsing. Talking to g/f or b/f but we find it difficult to read the word of God. Even the so call Christian can't even read their bible they have chosen the way of world which is fornication, proud, lies,lost,lover of themselves more than the things of God. Hmm but I tell you this we ain't going to get away with it. We're going to be punish for it. Evil nd wicked generation.

1 Feb 2016 22:21

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. psalm 119 Verse 11. - Thy Word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee; rather, thy promise ( imrah). To have God's word of promise laid up
in the heart is the only security against being surprised into sin.

2 Feb 2016 00:40

Sometime

2 Feb 2016 05:02

Good

2 Feb 2016 08:01

When it's comes to the this of God people find it difficult to commend on it. But if it's were to be b/f nd g/f or relationship. This place go for don full for comment. Wicked generation?

2 Feb 2016 17:54

I ALWAYS MEET GOD IN D MONIN TOK 2HIM,RISTIN 2HIM & HAD 4RM HIM.D ONLY WAY DOIN AL IS BY READIN BIBLE AT REAST 1 VERS OF A CHAPTER EVERY MONIN

2 Feb 2016 20:46

May God help us all cos it seems most of us fall into the same category But I pray that the grace to be able not to just read but to meditate and understand, God will embedded it on us all.

2 Feb 2016 21:31

It is easier said than done... May God help us all courtesy HELPING HANDS INT'L

3 Feb 2016 00:42

its easy if u discipline urself

3 Feb 2016 01:33

May God have Mercy on Me...

3 Feb 2016 18:13

Join me on http://buzaza.com/reg.php for dating, chating, discussion and many more!!!!........

4 Feb 2016 01:35

god have mercy upon our souls

6 Feb 2016 17:21

Quote by BeckyW
god have mercy upon our souls

Amen ooo

6 Feb 2016 22:19

Amen