Nigerian forum: Culture - CAN SOMEONE BECOMES RICH IN NIGERIA TODAY WITHOUT CHEATING IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER?
Share this topic
30 Jan 2016 14:52

In those days,we saw people who became rich by trading on cocoa,rubber,timber, hide & skin,farming,fishing,hunting etc.Can this also be said about these days rich people? Because if you have to trace the sources of these days riches,you will be surprised that you can hardly find a genuine wealth.Regardless of the status of the person in society.

1 Feb 2016 09:22

Of course u be genuinely be rich,depending on nature of strenght & focuses.

1 Feb 2016 11:10

At dis time? is very hard 2 b rich without any form of sin, It is only d mercy of God can make somebody rich without any form of cheat or any form of sin.

1 Feb 2016 14:02

to me personally, i cant say yes or no buh its until i become rich without cheatin on anybody or doin any bad thing ehn ehn dats wdn i'l believe theres clean wealth

1 Feb 2016 16:00
Post is hidden!
1 Feb 2016 16:04

Of Course

1 Feb 2016 17:22

God is still in the business of blessing people without sorrow. So it is still possible

1 Feb 2016 20:29

Very possible. But rear.

1 Feb 2016 22:29

Vry possible

1 Feb 2016 23:53

Yea! its possible,bt jst rear 2 find

2 Feb 2016 05:51

is not possible, tell me what kind of business you will do in this country that will make you rich, that you will not lie. Not to talk of wealth, since our government has failed us in every aspect of our lives. It will be very had to see a genuine rich or a wealthy people, remember christ said it will be difficult for a rich man to enter Heaven.

2 Feb 2016 09:26

there's no way, at it is nw there is no way

2 Feb 2016 17:31

YES,OFCOS DEA IS GOD & HE STIL DOIN GUD.REMENBER HE PICKS D POOR 1 4RM DUST & LIFTED HIM UP.HE SUPPLY ALTINS IN CHRIST JESUS AKODIN HIS RICHES IN GROLY.IS POSSIBLE

2 Feb 2016 18:04

Yes ofcurse, there are different ways of making money , more lecture about this @ www.galant9ja.com

2 Feb 2016 20:42

God I'll be with us

2 Feb 2016 21:25

u can. . . Stay focus, pray and believe. Dat all u need

2 Feb 2016 21:29

Hmmmm... I agree d govt cn lie but dat does not make us 2 be like them. Infact its not every business u do necessarily requires a lie. Like some1 said PRAY, FOCUZ nd do ur best in everytin dat u r into courtesy HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL aka H2i

3 Feb 2016 03:01

I believe that no body can become rich in Nigeria today without cheating.We shud note here that to have money is different than to be rich.A person who has two houses and one or two cars is not a rich person.A rich person is that person who has millions or billions in his account or his possessions are also amount to that.And to have such money,you must be either a farmer,business tycoon,oil company owner or a contractor. As a contractor you must inflate your contracts by cheating to enable you to become rich.oil company owners must dupe the government to make their millions.for example,lf farmers are asked to supply food to the camps of the refugees,they wud supply food worth 300 millions and give the government 1 billion Naira bill as to make their millions.A genuine bussiness can only gives you little money and not to be rich.Business people do not see any thing wrong in cheating.They called it, business strategics.So before you can boast of millions to billions in your account or as your possessions,you must play a fast game on your customers. petty business where you put God first can never makes you to be rich.Hence Jeheshua Christo never supports riches because it always goes with uncleaness and sin.

3 Feb 2016 09:48

yes you can be rich legitimately. check this site for details. I assure u it works by putting small stipends in your pocket. http://dollartab.com/?ref=121379

3 Feb 2016 18:22

Join me on http://buzaza.com/reg.php for dating, chating, discussion and many more!!!!......