Nigerian forum: Religion - MY DREAM LAST NIGHT. I need an advise (Interpretation).
Share this topic
28 Apr 2014 15:43

Last night, I had a dream. Now, I am so confused about it. I need clear interpretation even though it's personal...

"On a narrow path, myself with a laddy I never recogniz even now that am awake, I still don't. We both were walking, walking & walking. All of a suden, she vanished. Now, me walking alone, I don't know where I am heading to though but just walking & singing songs of praise. On my way, I met with two different groups of people standing very close to the path to which I was walking on. The first group; They were all in white uniform singing songs and the other group put on yellow, praising the LORD's name as if they were in a choir. Same thing I was doing as well while walking along the same path. Although, I knew I was walking on a dangerous path but I never care. Later, I met with two laddies, trying to mend a dry walking stick which they said I broke, though they did nothing to me. As I walked forther, I saw another laddy whom I now recognized very well. At that moment, I was in a forest with this laddy walking behind me. Finally, it got to a point where she could no longer walk with me, and at this same point, the forest is been separated with some grass land yet I never stop walking. All of a suden, I saw a tall and dry tree; at the top of this tree was a bright red light. The light was so bright, like very bright to behold. At first, I thought it was a shrine, because a red cloth was tied at it stem. Then, I found myself shelvering and running back into that same forest where I left the other laddy. She was standing there watching me as I ran back to where she stands. I ran back as if I was running to her for safty. Just then, I heard a strange voice coming from that same tree. Speaking to me in 'yoruba language' that, "I shouldn't be afraid and that I should place my right palm on the ground which I did. While doing this, the voice told me that I have a brighter future ahead of me. He continue, saying that I should chase those three laddies who are behind me dancing & clapping and immediately before I could turn back to chase them away, he said these laddies are now four. Just then, when I turn back to do just that, I couldn't see any three laddies but I only saw the same laddy I had recognized, the one we had walked together earlier and who had also watched me run back to her. Although, in me, I feels there was these three laddies around me yet I can't see them but I still chase them away even though I can't see them. After several atempt to chase them away but failed. The wost part of it, is that, I couldn't open my mouth to say a word to chase them away from me but the only thing I could do to chase them away was to throw some sands towards the direction I feel they could be standind. But each time I try open my mouth to outer a word of chase, I'll only failed. I even forced myself, but the last atempt, it's just then that I wokeUp from my sleep with this words on my mouth "go away from me"...

Now, I'm having the feelings that this dream could mean something but I couldn't figure it out myself. Please! I beg of you, I do need a clear interpretations. Besides, I don't mind your calls and even sms, my contact 08078167225"...

4 Jun 2014 03:19

Pray for Gods intervention nd his interpretation.prayer is d key.(q

4 Jun 2014 15:15

WHY DONT U MOVE CLOSER TO GOD?ASK FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT,AND THE HOLY SPIRIT WE REVIEW UNTO U,IT IS A VISION THAT IS BEYOND HUMAN UNDERSTANDING.

12 Jun 2014 08:24

Quote by FridayAhiaba
Last night, I had a dream. Now, I am so confused about it. I need clear interpretation even though it's personal...

"On a narrow path, myself with a laddy I never recogniz even now that am awake, I still don't. We both were walking, walking & walking. All of a suden, she vanished. Now, me walking alone, I don't know where I am heading to though but just walking & singing songs of praise. On my way, I met with two different groups of people standing very close to the path to which I was walking on. The first group; They were all in white uniform singing songs and the other group put on yellow, praising the LORD's name as if they were in a choir. Same thing I was doing as well while walking along the same path. Although, I knew I was walking on a dangerous path but I never care. Later, I met with two laddies, trying to mend a dry walking stick which they said I broke, though they did nothing to me. As I walked forther, I saw another laddy whom I now recognized very well. At that moment, I was in a forest with this laddy walking behind me. Finally, it got to a point where she could no longer walk with me, and at this same point, the forest is been separated with some grass land yet I never stop walking. All of a suden, I saw a tall and dry tree; at the top of this tree was a bright red light. The light was so bright, like very bright to behold. At first, I thought it was a shrine, because a red cloth was tied at it stem. Then, I found myself shelvering and running back into that same forest where I left the other laddy. She was standing there watching me as I ran back to where she stands. I ran back as if I was running to her for safty. Just then, I heard a strange voice coming from that same tree. Speaking to me in 'yoruba language' that, "I shouldn't be afraid and that I should place my right palm on the ground which I did. While doing this, the voice told me that I have a brighter future ahead of me. He continue, saying that I should chase those three laddies who are behind me dancing & clapping and immediately before I could turn back to chase them away, he said these laddies are now four. Just then, when I turn back to do just that, I couldn't see any three laddies but I only saw the same laddy I had recognized, the one we had walked together earlier and who had also watched me run back to her. Although, in me, I feels there was these three laddies around me yet I can't see them but I still chase them away even though I can't see them. After several atempt to chase them away but failed. The wost part of it, is that, I couldn't open my mouth to say a word to chase them away from me but the only thing I could do to chase them away was to throw some sands towards the direction I feel they could be standind. But each time I try open my mouth to outer a word of chase, I'll only failed. I even forced myself, but the last atempt, it's just then that I wokeUp from my sleep with this words on my mouth "go away from me"...

Now, I'm having the feelings that this dream could mean something but I couldn't figure it out myself. Please! I beg of you, I do need a clear interpretations. Besides, I don't mind your calls and even sms, my contact 08078167225"...

23 Jun 2014 22:00

B careful nt 2 chase d ryt tin out of ur lyf

15 Aug 2014 01:43

pray to God n Ask he to review it to u

15 Aug 2014 01:53

pray to God n Ask he to review it to u becos it said 'call upon me in time of rmble n l will deliver u n u shall glor me

15 Aug 2014 02:02

be faithful 2 GOD anything u re doing always put GOD first my adv. to u is go close to GOD

21 Nov 2014 11:59
Post is hidden!
22 Nov 2014 12:29

Join the great Illuminati then you
can contact +2348168506733
his
emailbrotherhood918@gmail.
com} Full name Country State of
origin. Date of birth..Sex.
Address.Phone...Email address.