Nigerian forum: Jokes - Beware, It Can Happen To You
Share this topic
27 Dec 2015 22:57

My friend invited me to his church for a thanksgiving service, and I sat at the front row,when it was time for offering, the offering basket was passed around. Despite d Pastor charge for good offering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out N50 from my pocket and dropped it. Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a N1,000 note. I smiled, how generous, then majestically I looked around and put the N1,000 in the basket and passed it on, then I turned and thanked d man seriously for being so generous. He replied "don't mention'' be more careful next time, it fell from your pocket"
WhaaaaT!!!!!??? ????....... Usher please wait, wrong Transaction!!!! !!!!! Don't laugh alone share it and make someone smile 3days 2 go 2015

28 Dec 2015 09:24

Funny.lol

28 Dec 2015 10:28

WOW!,BUT D MAN HV 2GIV ME DAT MONEY BACKOO

28 Dec 2015 11:12

That is God 4 u,do u think that u can cheat God.

28 Dec 2015 13:31

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....i can't laugh abeg ooo

28 Dec 2015 13:50

Happy New year to all of you in advance.l'm using this medium to appeal to every christian to pls read his/her Holy Bible very well so that when any question bothering on christianity arises,you can back up your answers or contributions from the Bible and not on assumptions.Take note of what christ did when the Scribes and the Pharisees challenged him that by what authority did he chase out the sellers and the buyers in the temple.And he said to them,''l will ask you also.The baptism of John the Baptist,where was it from? From men or from God?''And the Pharisees and scribes logically said that they do not know.And christ said,''Then neither will l tell you by what authority l did this thing''. If you do not give willingly from your heart,it will not be accepted by God. And God do not need your huge amount of money as offering.Remember when Christ said that the poor widow who put just a shekel into the offering box had put more than all those who put huge amount.The manner in which you put it matters and not what you put.

28 Dec 2015 15:11

28 Dec 2015 18:18

Hello Are you a young guy or a young girl looking for
a rich sugar mummy or daddy within or outside the
country that will take good care of you for the rest of
your life. Do you want to go to school or travel out or
anything, here is another opportunity that you won't
afford to miss. If you are interested today kindly call
or whatsapp agent Tony. on: +2348105032170 for
more information today.
Email jackmark110@gmail.com

28 Dec 2015 19:11

Please can someone report this Maryjay110. They are just scamers, trying to manipulate people.

28 Dec 2015 19:56
Post is hidden!
29 Dec 2015 02:05

How I got divorced.

It was my birthday, my wife didn't wish me happy birthday even my children did not wish me happy birthday, that day I left angrily to work. I got to my place of work and my co-workers didn't wish me happy birthday, I enter my office and relaxed a little, my secretary entered my office and greeted me and said"happy birthday boss". Damn I was really happy, we had dinner together, she invited me over to her apartment, we got there then she told me, please I want to use the bathroom for 2mins, then I said sure. The next minute she came out with my wife, my kids, my colleagues all shouting happy birthday, while I was waiting on the sofa naked

29 Dec 2015 15:03

Are u a graduate, selfemployed or tired of your current work .

You dream of becoming owner of your own business ,you want pple around u build leverage for u.

you want time freedom and passive income

This is possible
sms your CV to 08143429047

29 Dec 2015 19:51

Don-Number- 1,l must say that l commend you for the good work that you have been doing to eradicate crimes in Mobofree. May God gives you all the support and protection to continue the good work with unprecedented vigor and zeal in the name of Yeheshua Christo,AMMNM.YH.

29 Dec 2015 23:24
Post is hidden!
30 Dec 2015 12:05

Pls ignore any of those job offers, they are GNLD clowns and freaks who wants exploit money from gullible Nigerians.

30 Dec 2015 13:02

Gud