Nigerian forum: Programming/webmasters - All wapka programmers enter here
Share this topic
26 Apr 2014 23:12

We want to create a wapka site and we need programmers,so we create it together,if u wanna join the group drop ur comment bellow and i will inbox u nd we talk and plan how we are going to design it.

23 May 2014 09:42

ok, buh am nt frequently here...2go@ professor999 whatsapp@ 08161286912 qeep@ dahproff

7 Aug 2014 19:29

hmmm ok,add me up on 2go with "Dedonex",whatsapp:- 08134794461 or you can visit http://unitednaij.tk

14 Oct 2014 23:29

Mine is Tjhenry4 my sitewww.mobile27.tk/site_1.xhtml in this site, Friends have u seen what am saw ,pes 2015.2014 winning eleven 2015,2014 and 2013,pes way luk like ps2 named fifa pes2014, whatsapp 4 small phones, and many temple run for java gangstar for android,play man summer,vice city for java and many more,
They are downloadable @ www.mobile27.tk/site_1.xhtml

15 Oct 2014 15:03

Am dkid51 @ 2go
www.guruskheed.tk nd www.9jadray.tk

24 Oct 2014 22:43

www.unityloaded.com

26 Nov 2014 16:29

Guys see diz awoof oo,as a web master,Start earning into your bank it real and trusted earn into nigerian bank now...http://flymyads.com/pub_info.php?ref=2014112308211179 trusted and good....

13 Feb 2015 12:14
Post is hidden!
27 Feb 2015 01:48

Stop Worrying About Paypal Limitation,Country barrier or Fear of Online Scam..Start Making Money Directly into your Nigerian Bank Account Today.

This is the Fastest, Easiest and Most Secure way any Nigerian can gain financial Freedom online.

If you really Love the idea of making Recurring Income online as much as I do and would like to be making an extra N10,000 Weekly INCOME Making Up An Average Total Of N40,000 MONTHLY Passive Income. Then continue Reading !!

About WebNetNaira and How It work?

WebNetNaira is a financial empowerment programme designed since 2006 but fully functional in 2009 to help Nigerians eliminate poverty and to create funds to help you carry out some financial projects. WebnetNaira has come in a new dimension, to see every Nigerian leverage the internet. That is, to use the internet as an easy tool to making money online here in Nigeria. It is researched that only 10% of Nigerians make money online. That is why WebNetNaira has put in place this system to give Nigerians an opportunity to leverage the internet and to create automated wealth. This programe can give you enough money to run through your financial hassles.
Webnetnaira is different from any other internet marketing company in Nigeria. They do not ask you to buy anything from them or sell anything for them before you can start making money. All you need to start making money online is just for you to bring in people to join Webnetnaira, just tell them how important this programe is to them, how they can free themselves from financial breakdown and to you, your money keeps rolling into your bank account.

Benefits of Becoming a Member
If you become a member of WebNetNaira, you will be making money in different ways:
* Through the company referral programme which pays you an instant N2,000 for any new Member you refer to Join this Program.
* You will also be paid N400 whenever the people you invited also invite other people to register in this company as members.
* You also get instant access to download the company free marketing resource e-books, video lessons and softwares worth over $10,000 (N1.5million). This sets you to become conversant with all other internet businesses, making you to become totally financial independent & gain personal freedom.
Another great thing about these downloadable resource is that they comes with Full Resell Rights. That is you can download them for free, re-edit them, re-sell them and keep the money for yourself.
Some of these resource materials are being expensively bought from the world richest internet gurus in the world, they are all free for members to download.
Beleive Me, As An Information Marketer, This Is A Crazy Cash For You to download and resell these products to hungry buyers…
* All the required tools needed to help you sell your resell right products and to also help you promote your link is in the member area when logged in.
* With our system, you own a chance to get a promotional website to help promote you link or products.
* You get free access to webnetnaira bulksms portal to send free bulk sms to friends and family
* Most importantly, Webnetnaira does not hold your money. Any money you earn will deposited to your Bank Account every Tuesday and Wednesdays. Thats why you are required to fill in our Bank account Info when Registering, So you wouldn't need to ask for you money before you get paid.
* You will get Opportunity to be thought other ways to make more money online.
And lots more benefits..

How do I become a member to this wonderful Program?

To become a member of this amazing Naira rain Splash programme, you need:
(1) A valid referer or sponsor username. As without this, you cannot complete your registration. In this case, use CBN as your Referal ID.
(2) You willl need N3,000 Membership Fee. This programme is made in a way that you must get back your membership fee in less than 1 week of joining the programme, either by selling our resell right products or by referring just 2 persons. You see! there is never a loss with WebNetNaira.

Ready? Just click this link http://goo.gl/iydZNV and register for a webnetnaira account free. Please remember to type CBN as your Sponsor ID as withouth a sponsor ID you wont be able to register.

Benefits of using CBN as your Sponsor ID?
If you Use CBN as ur Referal ID u will stand the chance of getting the following Bonuses:
1. You will get N400 Free Recharge Card upon activation of your account.
2. You will get 250 of my best selling digital products that has made me thousands of naira and I will also show you how you can promote this product and earn good money.
3. I will also show you Five other great websites you can earn from easily.
4. You will get full help and support from me anytime you need it. Register Now click this link http://goo.gl/iydZNV .
After Activating your Account, send your Username & email to 08122024227. I will send your free Airtime, digital products and other bonuses immediately as I promised.

21 Jul 2015 00:56

WWW.yarangombetown.wapego.com

29 Jul 2015 18:14

Visit http://busttip.blogspot.com faster and easier

29 Jul 2015 19:25

mine is bestbaze.tk facebook fb.com/dewkidlogan.paul

29 Jul 2015 19:37

Hello oh! Lyk hello dull. K...tell me which software do u use for your web designing?

30 Dec 2015 13:58

Go to => TemoladWAP

Edited by olamilekantemitope1 / 30 Dec 2015 20:06