Nigerian forum: Sports - Chelsea
Share this topic
7 Dec 2015 22:22

what do you guys suggests is the problem Chelsea fc is facing now.....?????? is there any way out?

8 Dec 2015 10:21

Well for me I want 2 tell all my fans that the problem chelsea facin nw I see nothing rong for the clup. The manager jos moriho is perfet for the clup we fans need patien for him ok

8 Dec 2015 10:47

You are right

8 Dec 2015 12:01

players are, wouldn't be surprised if José overhaul the team by summer.

8 Dec 2015 21:23

Chelsea remain my club weather we wine or not still remain my club forever is because we lost that's why i will turn my back NO i can, this is Game which everyone most know is either you wine or lust,,,, up bluuuuuuues for liiiiiife.?

8 Dec 2015 22:48

The problem of chelsea is not giving the upcoming players enough time to prove their worth e.g LUKAKU and DE BRUME,U need to rotate your players so as to mitigate against BURN OUT and LAW OF DIMINISHING RETURN on players. The solution are change the Manager,he is very new to this current scenario,and copy the policy of ASSIMILATION and INTEGRATION of young players from Barcelona and Arsenal. No Hard Feeling Chelsea Fans

9 Dec 2015 11:05

All dis yokohama tire pple na relegation sure for una

9 Dec 2015 11:55

When kudos to all nd sundry, but the little I know chelsea is facing now is the manager "remember to believe in God ur creator even if u av the confidence to do things. To my own opinion the combination of Matic nd Fabregas is not enough at the midfield he should try to add mikel nd continue using two blocking 4 bcos without that he can never win up to ten game in the second leg bcos many team av discover the playing tactic of both player playing in our midfield thanks. "Blue is the colour football is the game" blue. 4ever.

9 Dec 2015 16:57

no matter what the problem maybe. one sure thing i knw is that "the sky is blue so will it be our limite"

9 Dec 2015 19:43
Post is hidden!
10 Dec 2015 00:30

The major problem i think we are facing for known is just our mildfild,cos fabregas is out of the team cos he is not playing well again so the manager need to reorganize the team just to allow the young players to proof their talent such as baba raman,loftus chick,traore,and some of our young players like that...and the last is that he should sign a better player in january transfaer...........BLUE 4 LIFE