Nigerian forum: Romance & Friendship - WILL YOU KEEP THIS PREGNANCY OR ABORT IT?
Share this topic
1 Dec 2015 03:17

Assuming you were raped by unknown persons and it resulted into pregnancy.will you keep it or abort it? Secondly, assuming you have a friend who is very poor,he has neither education nor any viable means of livelihold and you are also not rich but just managing your life.So that your poor friend won't die of hunger,you asked him to be coming to your house to eat and before you know it,he impregnated your only daughter.Would you keep the pregnancy or abort it? Take note that abortion is a murder.

1 Dec 2015 09:39
Post is hidden!
1 Dec 2015 09:46

Quote by AGMS
Assuming you were raped by unknown persons and it resulted into pregnancy.will you keep it or abort it? Secondly, assuming you have a friend who is very poor,he has neither education nor any viable means of livelihold and you are also not rich but just managing your life.So that your poor friend won't die of hunger,you asked him to be coming to your house to eat and before you know it,he impregnated your only daughter.Would you keep the pregnancy or abort it? Take note that abortion is a murder.

Edited by louis98 / 1 Dec 2015 09:46
1 Dec 2015 10:19

Dear,I would have wished that u consider saving that life that knows nothing about ur predicament.
We can't say the purpose of the most high for us. One may for a long time, have asked that God should do a new thing in his or her life, forgetting that the ways of the lord are not the way of the mortals.
From crumb, He can crown is ones.
Remember, before anything happens, He knows about it.
Do not question him but keep asking for his grace.
Instead of committing murder or given an enhancement to such. U can help the victim to relocate, overcome the stress involved and if the need calls for it, ask her what she wants because she is to carry the child for almost a month. That task, is not easy.

1 Dec 2015 11:43

the only reason for abortion is wn d life of d mother is highly at risk medically. i wil advice 2 keep d baby cus u never can tell 2moro. there is always a way where there is no way.

1 Dec 2015 12:49

For Evry Predicament There Is An End Result, And 4 Evry End Result, Its Either We Av Good News Or Bad News. In Reality, Be Raped By @gun Point Which Result In Pregnancy Is A Bad Predicament But Dat Does Not Mean Dat D End Results Wont B Gud Thou Its Sorrowful But Remember Those Who Hoped In D Lord Wil Always Av Reason 2 Rejoice N B Glad, What If In D Process Of Going 4 Abortion Sometin Went Wrong N D Womb Was Badly Damage, U Neva Can Say, So Am Of D Opinion Dat D Pregnancy Should B Kept N Not Aborted Bcos God Knws What Is Best 4 Al And If U Want D Bests From God Whose Plan Is 2 Prosper Us Stay Off From Abortion, #Abortion Is Indirect Killing And Indirect Killing Is Murder And Murder Is A Great Sin B4 Man And God.

1 Dec 2015 13:00

Godwill will prevail and as 4 abortion God forbids thou It's not easy to bear but for every pregnancy is attached a glory, may God not allow us to used our hand n destroyed our glory.

1 Dec 2015 13:02

Quote by Kennyolons
Godwill will prevail and as 4 abortion God forbids thou It's not easy to bear but for every pregnancy is attached a glory, may God not allow us to used our hand n destroyed our glory.

AMEN OOO

1 Dec 2015 13:07

Amen 2 Dat.

1 Dec 2015 13:17

I can't just help myself but to fall carelessly on the chair laughing uncontrollably because of the texts sent to my inbox and 4 ladies called me personally becus they got my phone number from my profile.They said that in most cases,l write very interesting topics but at the same time l make the answers always very difficult.That amongst all the people who post topics in this mobofree,my topics are the most difficult to answer or contribute to.But the reason for my laughter was that they said that the only and, the best solution to that of the rape is abortion but l have already tied their mouths by saying that abortion is a murder and so no body wants to be called a murderer.ARE THEY REALLY RIGHT?

1 Dec 2015 20:16
Post is hidden!
1 Dec 2015 20:55

every child has a reason for coming into dis world.God doesnt make mistake.it not good to end d child life since ur mother didnt end urs

1 Dec 2015 21:07

NAWA OO DIS KIND OF ?

1 Dec 2015 22:26

Quote by Ifemismiles
For Evry Predicament There Is An End Result, And 4 Evry End Result, Its Either We Av Good News Or Bad News. In Reality, Be Raped By @gun Point Which Result In Pregnancy Is A Bad Predicament But Dat Does Not Mean Dat D End Results Wont B Gud Thou Its Sorrowful But Remember Those Who Hoped In D Lord Wil Always Av Reason 2 Rejoice N B Glad, What If In D Process Of Going 4 Abortion Sometin Went Wrong N D Womb Was Badly Damage, U Neva Can Say, So Am Of D Opinion Dat D Pregnancy Should B Kept N Not Aborted Bcos God Knws What Is Best 4 Al And If U Want D Bests From God Whose Plan Is 2 Prosper Us Stay Off From Abortion, #Abortion Is Indirect Killing And Indirect Killing Is Murder And Murder Is A Great Sin B4 Man And God.

1 Dec 2015 23:07

leaving d baby is cos tin happen 4 a reason

2 Dec 2015 00:50

Keep the pregnancy because nobody knows tomorrow

2 Dec 2015 01:37

The First Question Go To Woman And The Second Question My Poor Friend Do Me Dis Kown Food Again And Kown Help Again

2 Dec 2015 02:20

Jus passin

2 Dec 2015 05:47

jst keep d baby

2 Dec 2015 06:02

How many of u guys have told ur boo to keep the child all u do is tell then u ain't ready, nd u also give her money for the abortion, some even will denial it

Edited by Kendralove / 2 Dec 2015 10:18