Nigerian forum: Business - Working Partime while you School or work.
Share this topic
25 Nov 2015 18:37

Please this Post is For those who can ask Questions and willing to learn.

Please it is not must that you will join our team.

Before you continue to read, please note there is no free money on the Internet but there is genuine Business on the Internet.

If you you are wasting your data/MB for dating online or just chatting, my dear you are not serious with your life.

Please what am about to share now is real and workable and only those that believe in themselves can make it.

I want to introduce you to Our online Network platform, you earn money by joining and referring others. As I said before, its not free.

Cost of Registration is Just N4500 or N7000. You can not pay this money more than once.

I assure you can make the more back in a week.

The money is for registration and you are to register just three people. You earn 45% from any Registration you made and also from any registration in your team.

You can also earn Huge by Selling our Digital books like Project topics and the materials. You can sell at your own Price while we also pay you for selling it.

The more people join your team, higher you.

We are also looking for state heads to achore it in each of the states.

The minimum you will earn in a weeks is N10000 with commutative Bonus worth about N20,000,000.

As I said, this depend how serious you take it. It is better explained here www.AlutaCash.com

If Interested and more Questions, please call or whatsApp me on 08033726986.

Edited by Gentlesammy / 26 Nov 2015 19:22
26 Nov 2015 10:34

Lol

26 Nov 2015 11:18

Oleee

26 Nov 2015 14:23

big thief

26 Nov 2015 16:09

REAL BUSINESS.. THATS GUD

26 Nov 2015 19:20

I expected someone to ask simple Questions like: can you tell me more? Is this real? How can this be possible? Can you tell me how this works.

Instead, you have not read and you have started saying what you don't know.

That is the reason lots of people fail. We fail to ask Questions before concluding.

This was the major reason I said it for people that can ask Questions.

26 Nov 2015 19:23

Quote by neweman
Oleee
Can you explain what you mean by that? What made you think am a thief?

26 Nov 2015 19:24

Quote by greatness48
REAL BUSINESS.. THATS GUD

You cant say its real without asking Questions. Please feel free to ask Question.

Edited by Gentlesammy / 26 Nov 2015 19:25
26 Nov 2015 19:29

Quote by chaquira
big thief

What made me a thief? Did you ask Question? Please I need you to explain. Thank you

26 Nov 2015 20:18

No need to asked question cos majority of us know u are talking about mml or networking business n if u must hear d truth, business such as networking on dis platform is regarded as wasting of time cos people will tagged u with different name so I will advice u to b calm n b ready to received d insult whether u av genuine or not genuine business. just bear with us, we are all Nigerians . God help u.

26 Nov 2015 20:27

confirm!!!
What made u a big thief is dat, u didn't introduced d business in d right format all ur introduction is centered on money which means dat u are fully interested in dose that will registered under u, guy na naija we dey I expect u to package or restructured ur format of writting business in a way that it will caught people attention, anyway sha u try and small. God bless ur business.

26 Nov 2015 21:26

This is the opportunity the world has
been waiting for!
A business opportunity that is truly global and
designed with member's interest at heart is what
we are offering you!
Can't you see that H2i is not just a money making
venture, but a humanitarian project anchored by
administrators with The heart for the people. Our
original intention is to empower the less privileged
and this will never change! This is a long term
project and quite different from what has been on
the internet. Our uniqueness lies in the fact that we
provide:
Regular cash flow unlike other matrix plans where
you only earn when you circle.
Affordable and profitable business plan. Just $40
onetime payment and you are up and running!
An online business that has a visible face run by
humanitarians.
Our Empowerment services is second to none, It is
people oriented package, designed to help and
touch live of people around you through you.
We are sustainably backed up by international
Donors, Conglomerates and Government ......watsap for more info...07016752413

26 Nov 2015 23:36

Quote by Kennyolons
confirm!!!
What made u a big thief is dat, u didn't introduced d business in d right format all ur introduction is centered on money which means dat u are fully interested in dose that will registered under u, guy na naija we dey I expect u to package or restructured ur format of writting business in a way that it will caught people attention, anyway sha u try and small. God bless ur business.

Does Assisting Students with Research material Fraud or make someone a thief?

27 Nov 2015 00:31

Quote by Gentlesammy
I expected someone to ask simple Questions like: can you tell me more? Is this real? How can this be possible? Can you tell me how this works.

Instead, you have not read and you have started saying what you don't know.

That is the reason lots of people fail. We fail to ask Questions before concluding.

This was the major reason I said it for people that can ask Questions.

SO U CAN CHARM DEM MORE,.NAWA OOO

27 Nov 2015 10:09
Post is hidden!
27 Nov 2015 15:19

Kids Casual Fashion Finds. http://fabulousdami.blogspot.com/2015/11/kids-casual-fashion-finds.html

3 Dec 2015 06:56

I have been trying ONLINE NETWORKING BUSINESS until I saw this one I will like to share with you, no money required to start just your effort http://theyouthjob.com/?ref=54420

30 Nov 2016 02:07

USE 6,000 TO GET 30,000 WITH ICHARITY.
Upgrade your membership by donating an assigned amount to an assigned member e.g upgrade to Grsde 1 by donating $20 (N6,000) to a Grade 1 member assigned to you a.k.a Your Level 1 Upline.

Receive same amount you donated from each member among assigned number of members e.g receive donations of $20 (N6,000) from each member among 5 members assigned to you a.k.a Your Level1 Downlines. You will receive a total donation of $100 (N30,000)Continuously upgrade your membership until you reach Grade 10 e.g upgrade to Grsde 2 by donating $40 (N12,000) to a Grade 2 member assigned to you a.k.a Your Level 2 Upline, then receive donations of $40 (N12,000) from each member among 25 members assigned to you a.k.a Your Level 2 Downlines.You willreceive a total donation of $1,000 (N300,000).

To get started, follow this link.
http://icharity.club/?ref=yungdoozy