Nigerian forum: Culture - (TEST OF FAITH) CAN YOUR FAITH STANDS THIS? BE SINCERE.
Share this topic
24 Nov 2015 01:11

There are some ethnic groups which their custom and traditions forbid certain animals.These animals are regarded as their ancestral deities and so the villagers worship them as gods.Now assuming that you are from one of such villages and a very religious person and you travel to a town where only those meat that your culture highly forbid and worship as gods is the only meat seen and eaten there.can you have that strong faith to undermined your culture and eat the meat and wait for the consequence?

24 Nov 2015 16:22

Yes I can.. I don't care about any tradition or background deeds..

24 Nov 2015 16:27

Christ in Me Hope of Glory.. I serve a living God dat breaks all protocols... JESUS ! ! ! OH MY GOD

24 Nov 2015 17:06

Jesus is Lord

24 Nov 2015 17:37

A meat i hv not eating since my birth?i dont think i will eat it.

24 Nov 2015 18:02

yes will eat the meat so far its only d available one

24 Nov 2015 18:20

Quote by kizozo120
A meat i hv not eating since my birth?i dont think i will eat it.

Bros dat is you ooo...

24 Nov 2015 18:21

Quote by luknix
yes will eat the meat so far its only d available one

God Bless you jare

24 Nov 2015 18:58

Everything God Created Is Good N Notin We Shud 4bid But Rather We Shud Accept It Wt Tanksgiving

24 Nov 2015 21:44

Only if is a meat I can eat

24 Nov 2015 21:55
Post is hidden!
24 Nov 2015 22:00

Thank God i dont even belief in such things. Sometimes i cant help but laugh at some of our traditional beliefs.. Animals that God created for humans to be food, some junkies will just wake up one morning n start saying trash dat its their god n begin to worship it. Lets wake up bros n sist, all these supersticious beliefs are ways the devil uses to poison our minds. If there is any one we are to serve its Jehovah God who created us. Every animal God created is for food to us

Edited by MaranathaC / 24 Nov 2015 22:01
24 Nov 2015 23:51

In God I Put All My Trust An Hope Too. As For Broda An 6ta, I We Definately Eat D Meat.

25 Nov 2015 05:58

I will not eat it" I will stay like that"

25 Nov 2015 10:53

ANYTHING MY MIND ACCEPTS 2 EAT ND DOES NOT REJECT I WILL PRAY, EAT ND LEAVE THE REST 2 GOD

25 Nov 2015 12:32

The Hebrews do not eat pig(poke meat).Their tradition as well as their religion judaism forbid it.And so no matter the status of a Jew, even if he is the pope,he will never venture to eat poke meat.when satan was testing Yeheshua christo and said, 'lf you are the son of God turn these stones to bread and eat'.Yeheshua can do it and nothing would happen to him,yet he did not do it.He also said during his arrest that 'don't you think l can appeal to my father in heaven to send me a legion of angels?'Yet he never did that.when peter saw Yeheshua walking on the sea,he went to immitate him,but he was sinking and Yeheshua rescued him.PLS don't try what your culture forbids in the name of religion or faith.remember that a child who always says that,'NOTHING WILL HAPPEN! NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!' when something finally happens to him,that thing is always bigger than his father's shoes! To Ceasar what is Ceasar's and to God what is God's.

25 Nov 2015 12:36

Mic0019 U said u dnt care abt tradition or background,can u date ur blood sister bcz she is d only girl available at dat place.

25 Nov 2015 13:19

i won't eat the meat o,instead i will go for fish,to my faith it's forbidden, let's take Daniel in the bible as a case study.

25 Nov 2015 17:36

If the religious u mention is that of Jesus Christ, then the person have been disconnected already from every other gods or idol worshiping, you can break every other protocols and be free, because whoever Christ has set free is free indeed, from the day you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, you have ceased to belong to any tradition beliefs. You are FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25 Nov 2015 19:51

if u know ur bible and follow it u see dat there some animals jehovah told d isrealites not 2 eat,if such animal or meat belongs 2 d group dont eat,but if it is not on dat list my brother go on and eat it,and when u go 2 ur village eat it dat same meat i tell u nothing wil happen 2 u,he dat is in u is greater dan he dat is in d world,hau faith in jehovah,and only him shall u worship...