Nigerian forum: Forum games - **GIVE LOVE ON CHRISTMAS**
Share this topic
14 Nov 2015 16:26

THIS CONTEST AIMS TO MAKE OR GIVE AN EARLY CHRISTMAS TREATS TO ALL MOBO USERS AS WELL AS TO MAKE EVERYONE MINGLE WITH EACH OTHER REGARDLESS OF RACES.
THERE WILL BE EXTENDED SAME CONTEST TOPICS IN KENYA,GHANA,UGANDA,NIGERIA,INDIA,RWANDA & ZAMBIA.EACH FORUM CONTEST TOPIC WILL HAVE A "CONTEST MASTER" WHO WILL BE THE ONE HANDLING THE CONTEST IN THAT CERTAIN FORUM.

PRIZES (EACH FORUM WINNERS)
1ST = 5000 PLUSSES + 1 MONTH FREE VIP STATUS
2ND= 4000 PLUSSES + 1 MONTH FREE VIP STATUS
3RD= 3000 PLUSSES + 1 MONTH FREE VIP STATUS
4TH = 2000 PLUSSES
5TH = 1000 PLUSSES
NON WINNERS = 500 PLUSSES EACH

LINKS OF OUR EXTENDED CONTEST VOTING PAGES IN OTHER FORUMS

*GIVE LOVE ON CHRISTMAS*(INDIA)

*GIVE LOVE ON CHRISTMAS*(NIGERIA)

*GIVE LOVE ON CHRISTMAS*(KENYA)

*GIVE LOVE ON CHRISTMAS*(GHANA)

*GIVE LOVE ON CHRISTMAS*(ZIMBABWE)

*GIVE LOVE ON CHRISTMAS*(UGANDA)

*GIVE LOVE ON CHRISTMAS*(ZAMBIA)

THE TOP 10 FINALISTS WHO WILL PROCEED TO FINAL ROUND

#1. RAHILL KHAN
#2. AKINGEOID1
#3. DINESHPATEL999
#4. ANURAG.
#5. VINAPERFECT_-.07
#6.PRIZELESSONE31
#7. NYABOKEH
#8. VATSALSHAH
#9. EBERESIMPLE
#10.CARLES254

FINAL ROUND PROCEDURE

" EDIT YOUR OWN/REAL PHOTO IN A CHRISTMAS THEME (JUST LIKE THE LOGO OF THIS TOPIC). DO THE BEST WAY YOU CAN.SEND IT TO ME THRU INBOX ATTACHMENT WITHIN 3 DAYS AND VOTING WILL FOLLOW.GOODLUCK ALL FINALISTS

VOTING PROCEDURES

Voting in this final round will be little bit different.As the contest entitled "GIVE LOVE ON CHRISTMAS" Voters should SEND GIFT to the OWNER of the entry or entries they want to vote.Only votes from LEVEL 4 and above will be counted.To vote just simply CLICK ON THE IMAGE/IMAGES (entry/entries) i posted and you will be directed to the SEND GIFTS PAGE.

COUNTING OF VOTES PROCEDURE

1. Only gifts received from when voting started up to the end of the voting time will be the only valid votes.Old Gifts received wont be counted
2. LIKES from first round + number of gifts = the final votes

TAKE NOTE: I HAVE THE ORIGINAL LIST OF NUMBER OF LIKES FROM FIRST ROUND SO ANY NEW ADDITIONAL LIKES NOT COUNTED

BUY GIFTS POWER AND START VOTING NOW GOODLUCK FINALISTS..ENTRIES ARE POSTED ON PAGES 11 & 12

WINNERS PER FORUM CONTEST

TOP 5 FROM INTERNATIONAL
TOP 3 FROM INDIA-NIGERIA-KENYA
TOP 3 FROM GHANA-ZIMBABWE-GHANA-ZAMBIA

INDIA-NIGERIA-KENYA ENTRIES

#1. RAHILL KHAN

#3. ANURAG.

#2. AKINGEOID1

#4. NYABOKEH

#5. CARLES254

VOTING OFFICIALLY CLOSE AND ANY VOTES BELOW THE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL NOT BE VALID ANYMORE

Edited by ladyihzai / 13 Dec 2015 11:13
16 Nov 2015 09:51

Heloo evryone am inviting nigerian brothers and sisters to join the contest "GIVE LOVE ON CHRISTMAS" contents.. Just read the mechanis OF game and post here in topic..hoping that all u join guyz..

18 Nov 2015 10:35

TO REGISTER, JUST ANSWER THE REGISTRATION/ELIMINATION QUESTION GIVEN ABOVE.KINDLY ANSWER IN THIS FORMAT:

" I REGISTER"
(your answer to the question in not more than 250 words)

THEN INBOX YOUR ANSWER TO THE CONTEST MASTER:

CR33PYFACE

Edited by cr33pyface / 19 Nov 2015 07:55
18 Nov 2015 10:37

20 Nov 2015 19:19
Post is hidden!
25 Nov 2015 19:05

REGISTRATION IS NOW FINALLY CLOSE.NIGERIA, INDIA AND KENYA ENTRIES COMBINED

VOTING NOW OPEN TO VOTE, JUST SIMPLY
CLICK LIKE ON THE ENTRY/ENTRIES WHICH YOU THINK HAVE THE BEST THOUGHT & ESSENCE.

LAST DAY OF VOTING WILL BE ON SATURDAY AND TOP TEN WHO GOT HIGHEST LIKES ON THEIR ENTRIES WILL PROCEED TO THE FINAL ROUND.VOTE NOW!! ENTRIES STARTS ON PAGE 4 OF THIS TOPIC.

Edited by cr33pyface / 25 Nov 2015 19:58
25 Nov 2015 19:06

BELOW ARE THE ENTRIES FROM NIGERIA, INDIA & KENYA REISTRANTS COMBINED.

***HOW TO VOTE***

JUST SIMPLY CLICK "LIKE" ON THE ENTRY/ENTRIES I HAVE POSTED WHICH YOU THINK HAVE THE BEST THOUGHT & ESSENCE.YOU MAY VOTE MULTIPLE ENTRIES.

Edited by cr33pyface / 26 Nov 2015 17:45
25 Nov 2015 19:10

#1. Sivaece

"I register"

I will giving to my mother, she is hard to birth me, so i will giving to my mother.

25 Nov 2015 19:11

#2. Tamilgirl143.

"I REGISTER"

Chocolate .children ...the day will go for sweetest moment

25 Nov 2015 19:12

#3. vatsalshah

"I REGISTER"

I will give gift to my mother and the gift is my promise to her to make smile always on her face
Why mummu
Coz she give me chance to see the world
And she still giving me blessing to live happy..

25 Nov 2015 19:15

#4. Rahill khan

I register

Hi I have only one thing precious which I can give to someone, who is indeed precious for me. Well after thinking a lot. I want to send her RAHIL as TEDDY. So, if she feels alone sometime she can hug the TEDDY tight. Whenever she needs a loyal friend, that time the TEDDY would be there for her........The person name is my BESTIE you all know her by the name of CHARM. They reason why I am giving her myself as TEDDY because she stood with me in my very very hard phase of life, and that time I realise that she worth my heart, my respect, my feelings... I love you a lot bestie

25 Nov 2015 19:17

#4.Gloria I REGISTER i will thanx my God and give my sweet mum and dad gift and send chirstmas greeting to all my frnd

25 Nov 2015 19:18

#5. Anurag.

"I REGISTER"

I give food to hungry people for eat because to many people are sleep hungry because they have no money to buy food.

25 Nov 2015 19:18

#6. Akingeoid1

"I REGISTER"

My gift to someone at Xmas would be to pay for tuition to a blind school. I would give it to a blind person. My reason is because a blind person needs sight to see which is not possible because there is no eyes to see, so a blind person needs to be trained to make use of the remaining 4 senses:ear, nose, tongue n hands for touching which will help to compensate for lack of vision.

25 Nov 2015 19:19

#7. Vinaperfect_-.

"I REGISTER"

If I should get a gift on Xmas what will it be,well for I don't celebrate it,but if it a gift is should be the gift of love that matters and other gift will compliment it,and it should be a pillow that when ever he lies he remembers me all night,to my lovely man in my life,that pillow will be a great impart of emotion to him when ever he feels me when or not around.

25 Nov 2015 19:19

#8. eberesimple

"I REGISTER"

If am to give Xmas gift, I will rice with d condiment to cook it. I will give it to the poor people, the orphanage and aged people. Am giving it to them because they cannot provide for themselves, so in order to make the joy of the Christmas complete, I will provide at least food for them that day so that they will feel belong not rejected.

25 Nov 2015 19:20

#9. prizelessone31

"I REGISTER"

I will give love...because
love answereth all things.When one
have love one another,u dont need
to fight each other,one could
request something from u be it
chrismas or any other period one
could give because there is
love.There is an adage that
says...there is love in sharing...The
bible says love your labour as ur
self...do to others what u want
others to do to u...If God did love u
and i he wouldn't have sent his only
begotten son to die on the cross for
us..It implies that love matters in
what ever we do in our daily
life.When we all come together as a
family be it in city and village it
means there is love and when there
is love it means there is
unity.Chrismas is a period of love
and sharing...Love is the greatest
gift of life

25 Nov 2015 19:21

Quote by Gloria97
#4.Gloria I REGISTER i will thanx my God and give my sweet mum and dad gift and send chirstmas greeting to all my frnd

sorry sis registration have already closed

25 Nov 2015 19:22

#10. blessedabeh

"I REGISTER"

I will give my love to my heart keeper, and it will last forever

Edited by cr33pyface / 28 Nov 2015 06:34
25 Nov 2015 19:22

#11. Nyabokeh

I REGISTER

my gift for christmas would be
storybooks to MERCY N CARING
HOME,because they have orphan children