Nigerian forum: Business - WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF IT WERE TO BE YOU?
Share this topic
9 Nov 2015 12:30

A woman who was a garri dealer once took some huge amount of money to the bank.As she was about getting off the Keke Napep at the front of the bank some robbers snatched the sack containing the money and they fled on foot through a narrow path.She raised an alarm and the robbers were pursued by the bank policemen.But the distance between the robbers and the police was much.The robbers got to a kiosk where a woman was selling provisions and ogogoro(alcohol)and they threw the sack with the money at her saying:'HOLD IT FOR US'.The police and the garri dealer soon came there asking the people if they saw the robbers with the sack. If you were to be the woman would you give the sack to the woman and the police or you would keep it for the robber?

10 Nov 2015 12:15

i will give it back to the woman bcos it was human being like me them to get money in life is not easily

10 Nov 2015 14:50

I will not becos nigerian police always love involvin innocent people in cases like dis,therefore if i give them d money they will think that am part of d robbers and i cn neva prove to them that am nt cos they saw me wit d money .i will rada luk 4 anoda way 2 give them d money and prevent myself frm getin into trouble

10 Nov 2015 15:03

U are right

10 Nov 2015 15:10

Dat's God sent

10 Nov 2015 18:14

*Get Free sport betting VIP games ( 50 odd) for five days. (Only for the first 20people) get it now at
www.fixedmatch.heck.in

* Today's Free sport betting Match Prediction. 100% sure now at
www.fixedmatch.heck.in

* Get N1000 bonus on your betting account here at
www.fixedmatch.heck.in

#hurry before the match starts.

10 Nov 2015 18:45

U all r acting innocent n good...mhen.! Dat money is gone.. I aint returning it

10 Nov 2015 19:07

i dnt knw ooo

11 Nov 2015 00:36

I will return the money to the woman but not at that moment when the police are there in order not 2 get myself in trouble.

11 Nov 2015 11:15

4were if i try am hmm watin don lose don lose even robbers no go c my break light self@suzybabey u yan well jroo i feel ur comment

11 Nov 2015 18:49

Quote by AGMS
A woman who was a garri dealer once took some huge amount of money to the bank.As she was about getting off the Keke Napep at the front of the bank some robbers snatched the sack containing the money and they fled on foot through a narrow path.She raised an alarm and the robbers were pursued by the bank policemen.But the distance between the robbers and the police was much.The robbers got to a kiosk where a woman was selling provisions and ogogoro(alcohol)and they threw the sack with the money at her saying:'HOLD IT FOR US'.The police and the garri dealer soon came there asking the people if they saw the robbers with the sack. If you were to be the woman would you give the sack to the woman and the police or you would keep it for the robber?

I am left with three opinions..

11 Nov 2015 18:52

Quote by firstlady23
i will give it back to the woman bcos it was human being like me them to get money in life is not easily

But remember your life is @ Risk

11 Nov 2015 18:54

Quote by Suzybaby60
I will not becos nigerian police always love involvin innocent people in cases like dis,therefore if i give them d money they will think that am part of d robbers and i cn neva prove to them that am nt cos they saw me wit d money .i will rada luk 4 anoda way 2 give them d money and prevent myself frm getin into trouble

Wow !!! Interesting

11 Nov 2015 18:55

Quote by Deeboy1988
Dat's God sent

hmmm Na Naija we they rite?

11 Nov 2015 18:56

Quote by godraphael
U all r acting innocent n good...mhen.! Dat money is gone.. I aint returning it

PURE NAIJA GUY

11 Nov 2015 18:57

Quote by gladden
i dnt knw ooo

Are you Sure.. You wouldn't know what to Do?

11 Nov 2015 19:02

Quote by GBENGAOGUNSAKIN
I will return the money to the woman but not at that moment when the police are there in order not 2 get myself in trouble.

That is really and thing to do

11 Nov 2015 21:44

allow the money to steam in my possession first then tell the thief that they cut up with me then later return it to the woman

11 Nov 2015 22:31

It is a case of being between the devil and d deep blue sea.
1. Returning the money u are at risk with d robbers when dy come back to ask for their money and if you can't produce it, YOU ARE DEAD MEAT!
2. Giving it to the police you will have to give a statement and frm there u will be detained for being as accessory to crime or an accomplise.
3. If you run with d money, the robbers will get you one day and u know them, NO MERCY!
4. My solution is this pray you don't fall victim of such becos any how you are dead meat.

12 Nov 2015 00:19

Who No Nid Money, I Wil Gladly Travel Out Or Vanished With D Money, Imagine Armed Robbers Telling Me 2 Kip Money 4 Them When B Say Me Na Armed Citizen Of Nigeria.