Nigerian forum: Literature - ♥♥♥Quotes About Heart Break♥♥♥
Share this topic
8 Nov 2015 00:12

Human beings are wired to be emotional, and the heart is the seat of emotion, so anything that affects the emotion most times is something that has to do with the heart. Love is sweet but whoever falls in love stands the risk of heartbreak. So the question is how does one deal with heartbreak when it happens. Here is a list of quotes about heartbreak.

8 Nov 2015 00:13

Sad Breakup Quotes
1. Life breaks all of us sometimes, but some grow strong at broken places.
2. Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.
3. Every adversity. every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.
4. Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.
5. It is best to love wisely, no doubt, but to love foolishly is better than not to be able to love at all.
6. To love and win is the best thing.To love and lose the next best.
7. Maybe one day we shall be glad to remember even these hardships.
8. If someone says or does something hurtful,call upon heaven for protection and healing.
9. Things end because something else is ready to begin.
10. You can’t make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved.The rest is up to the person to realize your worth.

8 Nov 2015 00:20

11. You never really stop loving someone,you just learn to live without them.
12. You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved,and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it.
13. A life without love is like a year without summer.
14. Hold on… God knows what He is doing.
15. I don’t miss him,I miss who I thought he was.
16. If someone dumps on you… use it as compost.
17. When we lose one we love, our bittersweet tears are called forth by the memory of hours when we loved not enough.
18. If you don’t love me at my worst,then you don’t deserve me at my best.
19. Someone I loved gave me a box full of darkness… It took me years to understand that, this too, was a gift.
20. People should not judge failed love affairs as failed experiences, but as part of the growth process. Something does not have to end well for it to have been one of the most valuable experiences of a lifetime.

8 Nov 2015 00:23

21. We’re not broken, just bent,and we can learn to love again.
22. I would rather be alone with dignity than in a relationship that requires me to sacrifice my self-respect.
23. The rain will stop, the night will end, the hurt will fade. Hope is never so lost that it can’t be found.
24. Rejection never feels good, but it certainly hurts less when we are not needing something from the person who is rejecting us.
25. If you want something very, very badly, let it go free.If it comes back to you, it’s yours forever.If it doesn’t, it was never yours to begin with.
26. Sorrows are our best educator.A man can see further through a tear than a telescope.
27. Letting go isn’t the end of the world…It’s the beginning of a new life.
28. Relationships are like glass…sometimes it is better to leave them broken,than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
29. Sometimes all you need is a broken heart to realize that something even better is right in front of your eyes, just waiting to be found.
30. Sometimes you have to move on without certain people.If they’re meant to be in your life… They’ll catch up

10 Nov 2015 15:18

Nice 1 dear

10 Nov 2015 17:52

Tanks

11 Nov 2015 13:28

good quotes

11 Nov 2015 16:53

Thanks to you all

24 Nov 2015 16:38

hmmm!nyc 1

24 Nov 2015 18:11

thanks friends

8 May 2016 14:54

Quote by Mic0019
Human beings are wired to be emotional, and the heart is the seat of emotion, so anything that affects the emotion most times is something that has to do with the heart. Love is sweet but whoever falls in love stands the risk of heartbreak. So the question is how does one deal with heartbreak when it happens. Here is a list of quotes about heartbreak.

9 May 2016 00:07

hmmm

13 May 2016 10:20

Every Disappointment Is A Blessing

11 Jun 2016 23:34

i like dat nice one

11 Jun 2016 23:49

my guy na God go bless u 4 me, nd giv u plenty sabi sabi u hear.

12 Jun 2016 21:05

Wonderful! May hrt break be far from all of us

11 Nov 2016 18:54

Nice write up

14 Nov 2016 03:09

dat nice