Nigerian forum: Phones, gadgets and apps - How to By Pass a Blackberry Security Code
Share this topic
5 Nov 2015 15:30

Sometimes your friend might lock their
blackberry phone with security code Just to prevent you from gaining
access into some certain files and private information or from an unpleasant use by others.

You as an intruder will want to have access to the phone for one reason or the other known to you only, so be you an intruder or not Just follow these steps and you will unlock the phone.

Once the person's blackberry
phone is in your possession,

And it's asking you to enter the security code or pin, then input LAW or any oda tin u like ten times to that
box as the password and the blackberry will automatically reboot to factory settings.

Then click on home button and you will be taken to his phone main menu this trick is 105% working.....

Please kindly drop your comments if you have test it

(Invalid img)

5 Nov 2015 18:02

If I input 'LAW' is going to b in 10 time as u ask to put any other thing u like or just 1 time?

5 Nov 2015 21:42

Bro am a bad boy! Don't be scared lols, after I have done it all de files in de phone was wiped off what I was looking for was lozt! Y

6 Nov 2015 02:25

This is not a. Trick.. It is just a simple way of wiping the person's fone.... Please don't try it ooo

6 Nov 2015 02:28

Quote by onyinka
Bro am a bad boy! Don't be scared lols, after I have done it all de files in de phone was wiped off what I was looking for was lozt! Y

That means.. Dat is not ur phone

6 Nov 2015 02:45

Dat grt

6 Nov 2015 09:40

With all due respect my friend.This your writeup is criminal and abetting of criminality.It is an exposure to how people could gain access to other people's privacy.lt is barbaric and a security risk and breach of the security law of the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. You are breaching the laws of the Nigeria Police Force and the DSS.