Nigerian forum: Programming/webmasters - What you should know about Graphic Design
Share this topic
25 Oct 2015 22:37

Most people have a vague idea of what graphic design means or does. Creating logos for businesses? Working with images? Making magazine ads? If that's all what you know about graphic design, you are right but really they’re just little elements of a much bigger picture.

You can know what graphic design entails and what it takes to be a graphic designer at a very affordable amount. We will train you in CorelDRAW, Photoshop and other popular graphic design software.

Contact us today to get started.

OFFICE ADDRESS: BL-Paulsen Resources, storey building opposite First bank, Olororo bus stop, Ojoo, Ibadan.

TELEPHONE: 07055247562 or 07034576065

E-MAIL: paulsenresource@gmail.com

26 Oct 2015 14:36

Thanks... I am also a graphic designer but I Am still under training.. Please can you help me you

26 Oct 2015 15:07

Good

26 Oct 2015 15:36

Am a professional in graphics designer but no sponsor

Edited by Djmega1money / 26 Oct 2015 15:38
27 Oct 2015 09:04

A Professional for that matter! Guy you don't need a sponsor in this field, I am also a graphic designer. So don't wait for any sponsor, you can just start designing things on your own and start advertising yourself by posting it with ur details. Just do it and don't wait for anybody. I work as a cleaner in Baytown Lounge but I design any of their handbills, banner etc cos I showcased myself.