Nigerian forum: Romance & Friendship - why do men sweet talk.....
Share this topic
24 Oct 2015 15:36

Why Do Most Of The Men Love 2 Sweettalk A Lady Who Has A Dream And Not Just To B Sweettalk Or In Other Word Deceived.

25 Oct 2015 16:31

Very simple answer, ladies are carried way by what they hear, while guys are by what they see. That's why most guys sweet talk, and most ladies use make up,ballon bra,and foam buttocks

25 Oct 2015 18:43

Ladies of dis days hate truth,d guy dt is telln dem d truth is a complete fake guy.

25 Oct 2015 19:21

ladies only believ u when u lie

25 Oct 2015 19:23
Post is hidden!
25 Oct 2015 19:30

Hmmm

25 Oct 2015 20:03

Nowadays, ladies don't like a guy to tell them truth words, they prefer lie that is why we guys do tell them sweet talk so that they can fall in love

25 Oct 2015 20:37

Ehen. But why

25 Oct 2015 20:50

This issue is quite simple, all comments here are correct, I just want to take a deeper view at it.
Do you know that the best way to get something from someone is to first make him or her feel good, either by complement or any other means.
The easiest way to make a lady feel good is thru complement, then slowly, gradually she can give to the man what he wants.
Let me stop here just to save space, time and... ask me further if you wish to know more.

25 Oct 2015 20:57

Quote by shollyplus
This issue is quite simple, all comments here are correct, I just want to take a deeper view at it.
Do you know that the best way to get something from someone is to first make him or her feel good, either by complement or any other means.
The easiest way to make a lady feel good is thru complement, then slowly, gradually she can give to the man what he wants.
Let me stop here just to save space, time and... ask me further if you wish to know more.

25 Oct 2015 21:02

Hello the rum, gud day to u all, I like dis question. Why don;t u let us follow d bible wish says u shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Lie is not good to human nature, when say sometin is bad, is totatly bad no other name for it.

25 Oct 2015 21:13

Pls when u are refering to we ladies, don't just say ladies because u are refering to all... U can say some ladies, is preferable.

25 Oct 2015 21:17

as dem no lik d truth, mak we continue tudey gv dem lamba. .

25 Oct 2015 21:22

Some ladies are fooled by men because they want to be....a wise lady will differentciat between a good or bad man, a man who just want to have sex with her or marry her, a man who tell lies to gain her trust.

25 Oct 2015 21:26

We re nt condemnin ladies,y shld we,u re our mother

25 Oct 2015 21:40

@yinkubee, sorry about that, that kind of guy is a disgrace to man hood, you know what they call "bad eggs" nah, you won't know they are bad until you crack them open

Edited by shollyplus / 25 Oct 2015 21:49
25 Oct 2015 22:20

Quote by Qam
Ladies of dis days hate truth,d guy dt is telln dem d truth is a complete fake guy.

Not all of them.

25 Oct 2015 22:22

Quote by Toesyne
Very simple answer, ladies are carried way by what they hear, while guys are by what they see. That's why most guys sweet talk, and most ladies use make up,ballon bra,and foam buttocks

Not all guys are carried away by endowment, taste surpass taste.

25 Oct 2015 22:24

Quote by shollyplus

They say experience matters alot. guy he b like say u b pro 4 dis matter arising.

25 Oct 2015 22:28

Quote by OMOTOSHOOLUWASEYI
Hello the rum, gud day to u all, I like dis question. Why don;t u let us follow d bible wish says u shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Lie is not good to human nature, when say sometin is bad, is totatly bad no other name for it.

correct. talk
End of discussion