Share this topic
7 Oct 2015 18:04

how long can u keep on waiting one who wasnt love u, when u sincerly madly in love?

8 Oct 2015 11:22

Stop wasting ur time on sum1 who doesn,t care about u, there are millions of lady waiting patiently for ur love out there

8 Oct 2015 12:44
Post is hidden!
8 Oct 2015 12:52

dnt hav sex wit her if u knw u wunt luv or kip her,just let her go cos havn sex wit her is toilin wit an innocent hrt and u myt get a curse! Dnt sex her jus get her 2knw u cnt luv her.

8 Oct 2015 12:58

Quote by Don-number-1
Their is a lady who love me right from childhood till Now... I don't love her, what should I do... worse part is that. will now see. each other on a regular bases...

should I have sex with her until am tired of her pussy... and later leave the city.... because this girl is following me like twitter in fact the love is looking spiritual to me... you know when you are telling a girl it won't work and she still persisting

My Broda DON.. Please Don't have sex with her ooo... One thing I know is dat to “LOVE is Not A CRIME”.. And there re sum instance in which one will Love and His/HER may be Vandalize by who He or She Loves...

8 Oct 2015 13:08

Quote by Don-number-1
Their is a lady who love me right from childhood till Now... I don't love her, what should I do... worse part is that. will now see. each other on a regular bases...

should I have sex with her until am tired of her pussy... and later leave the city.... because this girl is following me like twitter in fact the love is looking spiritual to me... you know when you are telling a girl it won't work and she still persisting

SO MR DON... If you can't give room for the lady in your Heart.. Please keep saying NO to it.. Bcos if you defy her trust in you she will never 4give you.. Nd you make even Break Her Heart COMPLETE... Thanks

8 Oct 2015 13:10

Quote by olabamiji62
how long can u keep on waiting one who wasnt love u, when u sincerely madly in love?

Hmmm.. You know what I really Love some but to keep them is my Problem.. I don't know how to care 4 Lady so I end Up loosing them

8 Oct 2015 13:12

Quote by KAYUX35
Stop wasting ur time on sum1 who doesn,t care about u, there are millions of lady waiting patiently for ur love out there

RE U sure

8 Oct 2015 13:48
Post is hidden!
8 Oct 2015 13:52

Quote by Don-number-1
she knew my business place, and sometime she pass by, she even dey ask for my recent address (where am living )

Am tempted to tell her... she is well endowed with a big booty but moderate boob... most time I always have a evil thought of just fucking her only.

Don't do that.. I Understand sum girl are Very Tempestuous;(

8 Oct 2015 14:00

dnt b tempted. Let her be.

8 Oct 2015 14:24
Post is hidden!
11 Oct 2015 12:16

their is no tym 2 chec tym u better luk out 4 anoda lover 2 make u hapi