Nigerian forum: Other - Welcome October
Share this topic
1 Oct 2015 07:03

At long last, the much expected month is here.

The 10th month of the year 2015 that goes by the name October.
It is obvious that the year is cruising to a beautiful end because it won't be long now and October will end.

October is the first month of the last quarter of the year and significantly commences the process of winding down the year.

For me, October is significant in many more ways but especially for reminding me of my Wedding Anniversary, my 2nd and permanent Accommodation in Abuja and also my Father's passing on to Glory.

I know that this October shall bring in lots of goodies.

I have already positioned myself properly to receive, and I am fully persuaded that Providence shall give to my bosom.

I thank God for the opportunity of witnessing the beginning of this new month, I thank Him for my Family, Friends and Relations (close and distant), I thank Him for giving us the world to live in and for His daily provisions and enablement.

I pray for you, that is reading me right now that this month turns out to be your best month yet.

And so may it be in Jesus Name - Amen

So, go and conquer this month and together let's have a tale to tell when it is all over.

Happy new month to all my friends

Have a very splendid month

Dr. Jerry - the First Oguzie: JP
#DrJTF
Medical Consultant/Life Coach/Author/Mentor/Publisher/Plan B Income Promoter/Entrepreneur/Motivational Speaker/Health and Wellness Consultant/Blogger

Edited by Mobofree / 1 Oct 2015 10:05
1 Oct 2015 10:08

good morning & congratulations u just won a visa to October u have all most made it 2 the final stage.!!! U should be thankful 2 God that ur alive be happy
Happy new month!
Happy independence day!
It shall be a month of liberation for u and ur household in Jesus name!

1 Oct 2015 10:12

Amen

1 Oct 2015 10:18

DIS IS MY MONTH IN IT I'M WELL PLEASED.HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY! HAPPY NEW MONTH! LONG LIVE NIGERIA & HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 ME

1 Oct 2015 10:21

Hbd to you

1 Oct 2015 10:26

Quote by MARYJACOB3
DIS IS MY MONTH IN IT I'M WELL PLEASED.HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY! HAPPY NEW MONTH! LONG LIVE NIGERIA & HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 ME

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to yOU in ADVANCE

1 Oct 2015 10:38
Post is hidden!
1 Oct 2015 12:58

I LOVE U ALL THANKS

1 Oct 2015 13:29
Post is hidden!
1 Oct 2015 14:24

Happy independent day and happy bitrtday 2 nigeria and also happy birthday 2 me in advance may we continue 2 witness dis day in joy and happiness.

1 Oct 2015 15:13

Dis is my month,all what i lay my hand on shall prosper(aamin).

1 Oct 2015 21:42

Happy new month

1 Oct 2015 22:06

happy birthday mary ...also to nigeria

1 Oct 2015 22:18

THANKS BECKY .OCTOBER IS D SEASON OF HARVEST AND I PRAY DAT ALL WHAT WE AV SOWED IN TEARS SHALL BE REAPS IN JOY