Nigerian forum: Programming/webmasters - Another Way to get a Lot Of people visiting your Website.with app.[you must read]
Share this topic
24 Sep 2015 12:08

Do you have a website ?
But you did not have visitors comming to your website.
Another way to get visitors coming to ur site is by having your website app,i mean you must have an application that when people download and open it it will lead them to your site. Iznt this awsome. You can have your app and name it operaminh 9,whatsapp or 2go you no people will be delighted to download it so when they open it,it will lead them to your site....dont you like it. ?
If you nee an application 4 your website either Java Or Android or Both you can just call me on 08144845326 for negotiations,you tell me the name u wana give ur app,and i will buit it 4 you at a very cheap price and i will send the download link to you,and also advertise it on google,bing and yahoo search engine,mobango and google playstore and and appstore,then you relax and see how people will going in and out of ur can also make money from it,if people like ur app and they wana advertise on holla me now and start calling,hook me up on 2go at Tjhenry4.