Nigerian forum: Romance & Friendship - WOULD YOU ALLOW THE DIRECTOR TO SLEEP WITH YOUR WIFE AND GIVE BOTH OF YOU A JOB?
Share this topic
28 Aug 2015 04:02

Peter and Maria have been lovers since their secondary school days till they both graduated.Maria was a paragon of beauty.The friendship was blessed with two kids.They were still hoping to get a job after 15 years of graduation but to no avail.They clothed and feed with the help of friends.The two children do not go to school due to lack of money.suddenly Maria's father died.In the custom and tradition of Maria, the dowry of a woman must to be paid before the burial of her father or else the children will automatically belong to the parents of the woman.A month to the burial of the father, someone introduced Maria to a company.When Maria got to the company,the director asked her if she was married and she said yes.She was asked to go and called her husband.The director gave both of them employment forms to fill.The director told them that he would start peter with N200,000 and Maria N150,000 and that they would be getting increment every six month.'Both of you can resume work tomorrow,' he said.They fell on faces to the ground greeting him.As they took their employment forms happily and were about to leave,the director said to peter.'Well,Mr,you have a very beautiful wife.l would like to have a quick sex with her right in my office. It won't be long.Just one round, then you people can go home and come back to resume work tomorrow or you drop the employment forms and work out of my office'.lf you were to be Peter and Maria,what would you do?Remember that the dowry needs to be paid within one month or else you lose your children and wife to be.

28 Aug 2015 11:12

I won't accept d job

28 Aug 2015 11:22

I WONT

28 Aug 2015 11:24

No No

28 Aug 2015 11:27

I NO GREE OH

28 Aug 2015 11:45

Sharply I go tell my wife to fuck d man like mad wot if she fuck outside without no kobo and I don't knw anyting about dat ?

28 Aug 2015 12:40

no no i go say no give,me mywife..eat,ur money nd ur job, my find another way help myself ooooh GOD

28 Aug 2015 13:21

God forbid a thing like that! This is immorality in its apogee! I would look elsewhere for another job opportunity.

28 Aug 2015 13:46

Is even beta for my wife to leave m and marry to anoda man rada dan doin such immorality in my present.i can happily ask my wife to go back to her fada and my children cos dey will still grown up to know deir fada..which kinds custom is dt?...

28 Aug 2015 14:09

NO...

28 Aug 2015 14:24

Bcos u have not marry dat is y... if u dont have money dont think u are d head of d house... wat make u believe dat someone else like ur friend or her male friend have not been sex wit her b4 giving money to her

28 Aug 2015 14:25

Never

28 Aug 2015 17:25

never i cnt

28 Aug 2015 17:52

SHOCKER! SHOCKER!! We humans are creatures of difference and character,hence it is said that 'A gun does not know its owner.'ln the face of desperation anything can happen.This is a life story not assumption.By the grace of God on Tuesday, l will tell everyone how it all ended.DON'T MISS IT BECAUSE,IT WOULD BE A SHOCKER TO YOU ALL.YOU WILL ALL KNOW THAT NO DEVIL IS AS POWERFUL AS POVERTY.See you then.l love you all.

28 Aug 2015 18:11

NO NO NO

28 Aug 2015 18:17

THERE IS ALWAYS ANOTHER WAY

28 Aug 2015 19:41

no

28 Aug 2015 19:42

Impossible

28 Aug 2015 19:49

My wife no no i can't unless she did it on my back witout nd she didn't tel me

28 Aug 2015 19:49

That will be over my dead body because I can't love her again in my life.