Share this topic
25 Aug 2015 22:31

l date a girl for 4yrs nw nd l want to marry her,but de problem is she keep cheatin on me,l try my best as l can but notin change am confuse,pls l dnt know wat to do again,l lov her up to xtain dat if l dnt see her or hear her voice i cant eat,so pls i need ur advice,wat should i do,is serrious my good friends

26 Aug 2015 12:20

hungry neva catch u.if u die bcz of a gal,on ur candle nite,she wil be kissing and romancing 2 save her mood.someone is hurting u,yet u stil are dieing 4 her.dnt provoke me o.i gues u lv her bcz of ha physical beauty and dat cnt substain a relationshp.shikina.

26 Aug 2015 12:27

Move ahead guy, fidelity is the first thing needed in a relationship from both party if it lacking a relationship can never stand. Life is head ahead, if one thing doesn't work for you then you move on, instead of stayin glue to something unprofitable. Apply this to your question and give yosef the perfect answer you need: If you get stuck in the mud what are you gon' do? You stay dere or look for a way to get out?

26 Aug 2015 14:05

Lol,love dey 2 strong oo

26 Aug 2015 14:41

Well my dear.(1)she is either a sex maniac which ofcourse is a natural disease that spurs a high sex urge beyonds one's control(2) either that you are not satisfying her sexually(3)either that you are not meeting up her needs financially and so for her to meet up with them,she has to sell herself.(4)perhaps she does not love you for reasons only known to her and you are disturbing her life and to put you away from her life,she has to be unfaithful to you to scare you.(5) perhaps she is possessed or it is a generational problem. I will advise you to leave her becus the greatest virtues of a woman is to keep her private part for only one man.By her continuous to expose and flaunt her nakedness to every dick and harry means that she has lost her honour and pride to be a good and trustworthy wife.You are behaving like a man who deliberately touch a naked high votage wire,knowing very well what the out come will be.You said that for a whole 4yrs she continue to cheat on you.she is enjoying her deeds while you are sad.what a life!You said that you can't eat if you don't see her or hear her voice. Don't worry,you will soon begin to eat well when she will issue you a red card by either telling you to stop disturbing her life or by introducing a guy to you as her only love and introducing you as an old friend. My friend common get up and be a man.Don't disgrace the male folks.

26 Aug 2015 15:23

there is notin 2 do except beggin her

26 Aug 2015 15:54

l thanked all of you for ur advice,is very nice and i appreciate it,

26 Aug 2015 20:13

well. i think your hasnt come ur own way.dnt bother ursev at all.til urs arrived

26 Aug 2015 21:11
Post is hidden!
26 Aug 2015 22:23

i was once like u,i think camak is rite on track,'her beauty is wat make u go bck again again to her'...a lady might be beautiful&sexy,buh she might nt b a wife material,..marriage is an agreement u cnt bridge 2mao,no mata wat u encounter in it,so u av to b careful...u dated 4 4yrs,yet she didnt change,believe u me my brother,she wl neva change...if u insist 2 marry her,trust me,u wl only endure in d marriage,u cnt enjoy

26 Aug 2015 22:51

in my own view i think u dont do tins dat makes her happy which odas gives 2 her nd u cant just jump into conclusion.i tink u shud just talk 2 her.nd no d reason y she is behavin lyk dat.if she doesnt ave feelings 4 u d relationship would not last up 2 4 years.

26 Aug 2015 23:00

Ummmm Plsss Let Us Undastand Wot Marriage Is,be For We Involv Ourselv Into It.I Tink Relationshp Nd Courtship Is D Root To Marrige,if U Want To Know How Ur Marriage Wil Stand U Most Know It From Ur Relationshp So Plsss Do Wot We Make U To Have Peaceful Nd Joyous Marriage,tink Observe Watch Befor U Mak Ur Final Decision

26 Aug 2015 23:18

guy I will not lie 2 u d lady did not love u, it happen 2 me 4 some year,s ago, u have 2 4get about her an luk 4 someone whom will love u as u did ok

26 Aug 2015 23:27

LOADING POST

26 Aug 2015 23:31

Quote by Toromade39
in my own view i think u dont do tins dat makes her happy which odas gives 2 her nd u cant just jump into conclusion.i tink u shud just talk 2 her.nd no d reason y she is behavin lyk dat.if she doesnt ave feelings 4 u d relationship would not last up 2 4 years.

26 Aug 2015 23:51

Attention attention beware of adefunkejenifa she's a scam

26 Aug 2015 23:58

Will no dat she is just spioling funke name if d real funke catch u she will jail u for life

27 Aug 2015 03:16

Give yourself a break, she doesn't love you. Shine your eyes well. Let her go and get yourself occupied with other things. Pray for someone deserving to come your way.

27 Aug 2015 07:53

see talk,i gues toromade is a lady,...if he doesnt do tins 2 make her happy,hw wil d relatnship last dat lng..4years!.nt 4 month o...the lady mst av being d uncontented type

27 Aug 2015 10:02

pls my broda,ladies will remain ladies,u no hungry dats y u no fit eat.if hungry wire u no body go tell u b4 u eat.