Nigerian forum: Romance & Friendship - WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU MEET A MAN ON TOP OF YOUR WIFE IN YOUR BED-ROOM?DIVORCE HER OR FORGIVE HER?
Share this topic
9 Aug 2015 20:01

If you as a man meet a man on top of your wife making love to her right in your bedroom,what would you do?And to the females,what would you do if you also meet your husband on top of your step daughter or your mother?

11 Aug 2015 07:32

STRAIT DIVORCE

11 Aug 2015 07:36

Divorce her

11 Aug 2015 07:39

Nothing more than seperate completely

11 Aug 2015 08:52

Forgive her and forget

11 Aug 2015 08:58

Forgive her , Hosea did the samething in the Bible and he forgive her wife, is your duty to call her back when she's going astray, you don't send her away because of that if you truly love her, if you send her away she will be a prey for the wolfs

12 Aug 2015 10:17

THIS NOT MY ANSWER.LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.THE QUESTIONS ARE TWO, READ AGAIN.TO YOU FEMALES,IF YOUR HUSBAND SAYS HE WOULD DIVORCE YOU FOR YOUR OFFENCE, WHAT OF HIS OWN?MAKING LOVE TO EITHER YOUR STEP DAUGHTER OR YOUR MOTHER ALSO ON THE MATRIMONIAL BED. NOW,IT IS FIRE FOR FIRE.THE MALES VESUS THE FEMALES.WHO WINS? REMEMBER IT IS JUST A FUN OF SOCIETA'S REALITY.NO USE OF ABUSIVE LANGUAGE ON ANY PERSON'S OPINION.AFTER ALL,WE ARE HAVING FUN.I LOVE YOU ALL.

12 Aug 2015 10:20

i wil devorce her

21 Aug 2015 03:17

Well,ladies and gentlemen,there are two questions in this topic.one for the male folks and the other for the female folks.l will first answer that of the male folks and by the Grace of God,l will answer that of the female folks on saturday.The males should not rejoice so much yet.For me to meet a man on top of my wife right in my bedroom is a straight visa for divorce,no jupiter. lf it was outside the home, it would be a different game altogether.A wife who dares to bring a man to her bedroom is planning to kill her husband.That abomination alone could even kill the husband.Sex is the greatest weapon of love and once two persons are involve in sexual intercourse,it is always very difficult to stop.For me not to commit murder,l better divorce her,so there could be peace.Forgiving her is a licence for the man to get rid of me so that he could have my wife to himself without any intruder.A wife who have the gut to commit adultery right in her matrimonial bed never meant good for the husband.many death in our society today are as a result of abominations such as this. Any man who forgives such a woman is preparing his coffin.

21 Aug 2015 03:28

Forgive

22 Aug 2015 16:51

If l were to be a woman,and l come home to find my husband in bed with my step daughter,l will first consider if that my step daughter is the daughter of my present husband or an adoptee.lf she is the daughter of my husband by another woman,then the marriage is over.lf l also meet my husband in bed with my mother,the marriage is also over because in my tradition, it is a serious taboo because a man must never sleep with both daughter and mother and also a man must never sleep with his own blood woman.The land will curse me if l stay in that house and continue to cook for him to eat and also sleep with him except that my community appeals the abomination.I have withnessed where a man did such a thing to his mother in-law but their church intervened and prayed for pardon and restored the family but only for the woman to died mysteriously just a month and 22 days later.

22 Aug 2015 22:49

she si d bone of ma bone....i will 4give her bt dat luv is nolonger dia again.

24 Aug 2015 19:04

It depends on ones faith.The bible approved divorce only on one conding:that's sexual intercourse.On the hand,the bible did not bind it on you.So you still have a choice.In some cultures,there must some appeasement.

24 Aug 2015 19:14

In some cultures, appeasement is inevitable.As for me i will not subject her to any form of appeasement bcos of my faith.I may rather divorce her.

24 Aug 2015 20:17

strait up ... she s gone... its means am not man enough for.het

24 Aug 2015 21:42

Divorce him

24 Aug 2015 22:30

I will 4give him