Share this topic
6 Aug 2015 22:22

I'm a fun loving person, I love making new friends and chatting,(females please)not necessarily with the intent of sex but majorly for fun. In my experience on sites such as this wonderful one I've come to realise that there's a shit load of funny people.

There are so many girls here who act all sanctimonious and snubby that leaves me wondering what actually they are looking for on sites like these.

The few girls who are jovial have ulterior motives as they only want something from you.

Yall must have known that not all who have female names and photos are actually females... guys be acting all female to get something, wonder what... some even go as far as using voice apps to camouflage their voices.... now that's funny.

Another category are them sugary fellows... mummies and daddies.... well not really... just their agents (if I hear)all na one chance... fall at your own peril.

Then there's those posing to sell stuff.... yeah right..... would love to know their format though.

Few true people are actually here to do business and have fun, whatever be the case I enjoy whatever they bring to the table.

So I'm wondering, are there still real females on this site who just wanna meet people and have fun cause it sure feels like its a male site.... lest I forget all those bad guys who just go from picture to picture,dropping comments and flattering, even when the girl is wogly they still praise.... I hail. No offense though... much respect to you all... I seriously respect your hustle....me self wan create topic..lol

7 Aug 2015 11:40

My dear that's what we are seeing here, no one 2 trust

8 Aug 2015 02:42

Quote by Jennyp2
My dear that's what we are seeing here, no one 2 trust

There are still few ones who are genuine... you just need to search harder

9 Aug 2015 01:12

Hmmmmm...

2 Apr 2016 09:35

alright, I'm convinced there are still real people here.

16 Jul 2016 05:59

U can take becos bad people are passing and u will close ur eyes,good people too will pass and u will not be able to see them becos ur eyes is close.so good people are still here keep on but be careful.

16 Jul 2016 08:43

Quote by 8105006341
U can take becos bad people are passing and u will close ur eyes,good people too will pass and u will not be able to see them becos ur eyes is close.so good people are still here keep on but be careful.

true words.... nice