Nigerian forum: Romance & Friendship - heart clinic and love matters
Share this topic
4 Aug 2015 17:50

this place is were all relationship and love issues re treated, let's help mend a broken heart today cus it could happen to any one els.
Love has a story,
Love is and adventure,
Love is unconditional,
Love is sacrificial,
Love is boundless,
Love reciprocates,
Love is so strong yet it depreciates.
Wen love is in question, evry homan has his or her own story about love n experiences be it negative or positive.

In this platform we share our encounters wit love.

A problem shared is a problem half solved.

Feel free to share ur story good or bad just to educate others and also learn more from others, remember no one is perfect so learning continues.

4 Aug 2015 18:07

Someone sent this to my inbox.

Hello my name is ******from Ghana, I just broke up wit my boyfriend 2 months ago, cos I cought him cheatin wit my housemate.
I've been noticing there behaviors towards eachother but didn't take it serious.
Sometimes he visits me witout calling to know if I'm home or not.
But on that faithful night I went to night class but bcos I felt sick and couldn't continue reading I decided to go bak to d hostel since its not far frm school.
Wen I got home the door was locked imidiately as I knocked I heard noice lik panic,
I never knew my boyfriend was in d room wit my room mate.wen the door was finaly opened after almost 10minutes,
I walkd into d room and saw my man on d bed holding my towel. He lied to me dat he cam by but couldn't find me so he decided to spend d night since his friend was occupying his room wit GF.
As I colllected my towel from him I found out it was wet he used it to clean his sweat and again I needed not to be told that they actually did it, cus it was written on there faces.
Painful...
I walked him out of d room and calld it quit.
But since then he has been begin and even went to my mum explaining evry tin to her Tellin her it was temptation,and that he want us to live forever, but my mum is not d kind dat decided for her daughter so she told him I'm to decide.
The truth is dat I love this guy and I ve not been able to find someone dat makes me feel loved like he use to.
Pls help me out.

Edited by Nazzy.mc / 4 Aug 2015 18:26
5 Aug 2015 11:13

FOR MEN........
wat is the best way to show ur woman that u realy love her?
Let's hear ur comments.
Remember ladies re watching so be conscious about wat u say...

5 Aug 2015 11:15

FOR LADIES......
How can u tell if ur man truely loves u...
Oya drop d bomb.

5 Aug 2015 11:16

Quote by Nazzy.mc
this place is were all relationship and love issues re treated, let's help mend a broken heart today cus it could happen to any one els.
Love has a story,
Love is and adventure,
Love is unconditional,
Love is sacrificial,
Love is boundless,
Love reciprocates,
Love is so strong yet it depreciates.
Wen love is in question, evry homan has his or her own story about love n experiences be it negative or positive.

In this platform we share our encounters wit love.

A problem shared is a problem half solved.

Feel free to share ur story good or bad just to educate others and also learn more from others, remember no one is perfect so learning continues.

5 Aug 2015 11:19

Yea. Nd in addition , love is wicked.

5 Aug 2015 11:49

@goldenmama
I tink it is not love that is wicked but the ppl who complicate love and make it look lik one big mistery.
Love is a beautiful tin, God made it clear to us in John 3:16 "for God so love d world that he sent his only begotten son, to die for our sins for who SO ever beliveth in him shal, not perish but hav everlastin life" u see that is true love.if u check John13:34, John14:15"if u love me, keep my commandments" Jesus preached so much about love. if u love someone respect them, sacrifice for them, don't take advantage of them in the name of love.there happines should be prioritized.
Our problem I tink is mistaking lust and want for love and need. Actually I'm written a book titled "NATURE OF TRUE LOVE" soon to be published to help us understand more of wat true love is all about and how we can dictate them. U can aswell download my song ONELOVE by Nazzy.mc go to mynotjustok.com or itunes.Hav a nice day

Edited by Nazzy.mc / 5 Aug 2015 11:57
5 Aug 2015 12:37

if u feel u can trust h again u can forgive him b t of u can't trust h again forget ii.

5 Aug 2015 12:40

nothing gud easy,u know.

5 Aug 2015 13:07

If u trust and u still like him lu guy can go on and tell him that he shuld promise u that he will not repeat it again fine if d guy will nt repeat it again u will surely see it in is face d way he will reply u

5 Aug 2015 13:57

just bear in mind that true love has an unfathomable definition if you can explain how your love for a girl or your spouse is then it's not love but like

5 Aug 2015 14:16

babes i suggest you move on with your life the guy is a goat

5 Aug 2015 14:18

never be ashamed to let the world know she is your lady i mean every where any time as well always be romantic

5 Aug 2015 14:21

love a force xo strong and strange never explainable

5 Aug 2015 15:05

Young girls are very naive in relationships, while most ladies in their late 20's and early 30's relate with their men from the hurt of past relationships. They read so many meanings in small matters and get angry over nothing. Why is this so?

5 Aug 2015 16:19

@Tiza I love dat question,
beautiful ladies in da house kindly help us explain oh
I can't tell better cos I'm not a lady lol.but if u ask me I would say dat most ladies re too aafraid to trust again u knw based on their past experience.
Sometimes wen u brake up wit ur loved one it seems difficult to find someone Lik dat, but lemme disappoint u by saying these.

1 a journey of thousand miles begines wit a step, meaning dat ur ex was once a stranger then u fell inlove, so why don't u give love another chance to grow in d bossom of ur hrt.

2 4giveness, hey u can't be happy while u still holding on to dat wat he or she did to u,
Let go of d dark n unfair yesterday, and embrace a bright n happy present, dats if y want d future to be promising.

3 all men and women re not d same.
In midst of angels in heaven there was Satan, but that doesn't mean all angels were corrupt.

4 believe, u don't enjoy wat u don't believe in.

5prayer, always seek the face of God first in a relationship , remember Satan sees the blessing first then trys to desive wit a counterfeit, so if he broke ur hrt just tell ur self mehhhhhn dat relationship wasn't of God, the best is yet to come. If I'm right pls like.
#1love

Edited by Nazzy.mc / 5 Aug 2015 16:39
5 Aug 2015 16:44
Post is hidden!
5 Aug 2015 17:52

There is another one missing LoVe is totally Blind

5 Aug 2015 20:37

Since you said you love him and he as realise is mistake by even go to your mum and confess everything to her then forgive him, and change your hostel to avoid any reoccourent and pray..., and lastly both of you should talk one on one on which foundation are you building your love and relationship.

5 Aug 2015 20:44

am a rich dude based in nigeria. am half brazillian half nigerian.
Is hard finding luv here in nigeria,
cos most nigerian gals value money than luv.
even those dat i met in the church dat claim to be holy are no different.