Nigerian forum: Romance & Friendship - IN A SITUATION OF DANGER,WHO WOULD YOU SAVE?YOUR WIFE OR YOUR ONLY CHILD?
Share this topic
2 Aug 2015 12:05

(In a situation of danger that only permits you to save one person.who would you save?your wife or your only child?)My dear readers,please we shud take note that topics are posted for every one to contribute his/her opinion and not that the topics are the personal problems of the writer.we shud not attack anybody due to his/her opinion becus everybody's opinion cannot be the same no matter what it is.The use of foul languages shud be controlled.The air is spacious enough for every bird to navigate to and from.The tongue can destroys a multi-billion naira house in just a second but it cannot builds a hut in a trillion years.my regards.

22 Aug 2015 19:30

In a situation of danger that only allows me to save one person,l will save my wife and allow my only child to died.This my answer is based on my tradition.ln my tradition,we regard a wife as another person's child and as such she is always treated with care.That is why when a house wife died in a marriage,the corpse is always returned home to her father's compound for burial.lf anything happens to a woman in her marriage,the husband and his people have alot of explanation before the family of the woman.