Nigerian forum: Religion - ARE TODAY'S CHURCHES OUT TO WORSHIP GOD OR TO MAKE MONEY?
Share this topic
26 Jul 2015 23:12

When YEHESHUA CHRISTO entered into Jerusalem and saw people buying,selling and changing money in the temple, HE said 'lt is written,my house shall be called the house of prayer,but you have made it a den of robbers.'what is happening today in various churches all over the world?

28 Jul 2015 12:32

Well it depends on the church. Some churches are there to make money while others are there to glorify GOD. I will not mention any but by their fruits you shall know them. As for me i dont look to any church or any man, i will worship GOD and only him i will serve. Who is that man who will not worship GOD? Every true christian and muslim should worship GOD for he deserves all the glory and the honour. Praise GOD

28 Jul 2015 13:13

Churches are business centre that hid under the preaching of gospel and lack of proper understanding of its religious scripture eg TITHE taking that suppose to be agricultural products and that is payable once in three years are now monetary that are collected as soon as U earn the income,which is not in the bible like that,it is meant for Levites,fatherless,widows and strangers not for the Pastors,General Overseer or the Church Deut 14v28. And Deut 26v12

28 Jul 2015 16:34

Quote by Jeebworld
Churches are business centre that hid under the preaching of gospel and lack of proper understanding of its religious scripture eg TITHE taking that suppose to be agricultural products and that is payable once in three years are now monetary that are collected as soon as U earn the income,which is not in the bible like that,it is meant for Levites,fatherless,widows and strangers not for the Pastors,General Overseer or the Church Deut 14v28. And Deut 26v12

don't let Us Misquote the Bible... Read Malachi 3 vs 6-10

28 Jul 2015 17:07

What I have misquoted in those verses that I mentioned?pls highlight the misquoted text to judge whether it is true or not.U mention Malachi 3v6-10,the main text is in VERSE 10 and I qoute,“Bring the tithes into the STOREHOUSE,that there may be food in my HOUSE,and thereby put me to test,say the LORD of the hosts,if I will not open the windows of Heaven for U and pour down for you an overflowing blessing” to explain this clear Verse,check the main words like STOREHOUSE,FOOD.and HOUSE,what is the meaning of STOREHOUSE, FOOD and HOUSE?

2 Aug 2015 02:10

God is nt 4 free...yet merciful wit abudnt grace

10 Aug 2015 00:56

Well my people it is said that he who says the truth is never a friend of the public.Based on the facts before me 90% of churches today are business enterprises. FACTS ARE NO TRUTH BUT TRUTH IS A PROVEN FACTS.We have seen self acclaimed pastors who were involved in robbery,kidnaping and baby factory. Stolen cars and guns have been traced to churches premises. Pastors have broken many homes and marriages with their fake prophesies and predictions.many have impregnated people's wives under the pretence of all night prayers. I can go on and on.Trust me l would have mention names,churches and instances here but most of these cases are still with the police and the courts.Although there are few whose motive of setting up churches is to worship God but these are very few like Christ said that the road is narrow and only few find it.That is why in nearly every pole is a church.Some buildings harbour up to 4 to 5 churches.With the rate in which churches are springing up now,in 50yrs to come one would hardly see a room to rent. As Churches are springing up fast also is wickedness because the true teaching of the commandments of God are no longer important in many churches but the commandment of miracles for sales and how to get rich,how to acquire jeeps and jets and to be called man of God is what is invoke. WHAT A SHAME AND PITY! THE SALES OF SPIRITUAL WATER AND ANKERCHIEFS FOR BUSINESS IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY.HOW MANY WATER AND ANKERCHIEFS DID CHRIST PRAY FOR AND GAVE TO PEOPLE FOR BUSINESS? Is it not seek first the kingdom of God and every other things shall be added unto you?

6 Sep 2015 22:20

Only god can Judge