Nigerian forum: Other - Do you think there should be a law that regulate the way people dress!!!
Share this topic
7 Jul 2015 11:26

Your views are

7 Jul 2015 12:29

In my own point of View yes...

7 Jul 2015 12:33

Bcos Nowadays people dress in the way they like... Having this saying " I own my body " @ the back of their Mind.... In which their body is of the Lord and nt dia's...

7 Jul 2015 12:38

Yes

7 Jul 2015 13:04

If dem want put law,make dem 1st put d law 4pipu wey dey sell d cloth.

7 Jul 2015 13:12

Sincerely, Their Shouln,t Just Be A Law, But A Driven Law To Regulate Peoples Dresses; Especially The Women Folks. Its Surprises Me To See, What The World Of Women Had Suddenly Turn Out To Be, Women Now Feel Free To Dress Nakedly To Expose Part Of Their Body Without Been Ashamed. I Just Think, They Are Drawn To The Dance Of The Devil In Its Corrupt Ringtone. The World Isnt What Its Used To Be Anymore, Cos Man Has Allow The Devil To Almost Take Charge, God Help Us All. Pray Woman Learn To Live The Better Life We All Know Of The Past, Where Decency Is A Priority Factor To Emulate.

7 Jul 2015 13:36

CAPITAL yes. 4 example take a luk @ kwara state; d regim of FMR GOV, SA'ABA and EMIR OF ILORIN SULUKANANI GAMBARI the "1"?

7 Jul 2015 15:55

YES

7 Jul 2015 15:55

I don't think that's necessary. Though our body is the Lord's temple but we have the right to wear anything on it; however caution should be exercise on the choice of cloth we wear, provocative and seductive dress should be avoided.

7 Jul 2015 16:19

I think it best we forbid foreign dresses nd embrace our native dresses.This should bring back sanity in dressing.

7 Jul 2015 22:52

Not sure

7 Jul 2015 23:02

Yes its surposed to be a law

7 Jul 2015 23:24

They are laws in bible already,y most of us hav never come across it,some have heard abt them or even read them but hesitate to abide by them bcus they re hard to keep.Majority of u corrupt fellow will see an innocent girl or boy who is trying to keep God's laws and commandment,u will start to say all sort of things to confuse,convince him or her to follow ur corrupt lifestyle.I think its not necessary fo laws against dresses,bcus wat so call civilization has turn many to something else,.We wear suit even if dia i heat,we copy didferent lifestyles dat re not worth talking abt,.Bcus we re blind to the truth,we live life the way we want nd never do wat will please our creator.Your mode of dressing show how much u respect and fear God.By exposing most of ur private parts,you re questioning God,u ask wat will he do to u?,you re also questioning y he will not allow u live life d way u want?.remember he created u not to please urself but to serve and obey his commandments,u must live in harmony with his principles

7 Jul 2015 23:37

In my opinion there should be may be it wil check mate d indecent drees in our young one, both male & female. Yas level & crazy wears in boys n show ur hot leg & show ur romatic chest in girls, God save us.

7 Jul 2015 23:44

I BELIEVE THERE EXISTING LAW BASE ON DS THROUGH BIBLE N QUARN BUT GOVT SHOULD BE ENFORCEMENT AGENT BUT UNFORTUNATELY THEY ARE D ONE PROMOTE ALL INDECESS DRESS IN OUR SOCIETY TODAY ESPECIAL "LADIES"

8 Jul 2015 01:16

Yes hoo

8 Jul 2015 06:42

yes

8 Jul 2015 09:04

NIGERIA should band brutels and road side prostitution, to avoid this norsence dressing of girls of now and tomorow.

8 Jul 2015 11:00

Yes My Dear

8 Jul 2015 11:23

I don't think its necessary. There is a natural law that settles that. "You are addressed the way you dress. So let's allow it to take it's natural course.