Nigerian forum: Forum games - PERFECT MATCH BOYS AREA
Share this topic
5 Jul 2015 16:29

IN THIS PAGE WILL BE POSTED THE LIST OF GIRL CONTESTANTS NAMES ,THE CONTEST PROPER AS WELL AS THE PROCEDURES.HERE ALSO WILL BE CASTED THE VOTES FOR EVERY CONTEST PART.

JUST PLEASE BE GUIDED THAT THIS CONTEST ISNT AIMING TO FIND A LOVER FOR THE CONTESTANTS BUT TO JUST TRY TO AT LEAST MAKE THEM SEE WHO AMONG THE USERS/CONTESTANTS HAVE SIMILARITY WITH THEM IN ANY WAYS.LETS ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE CONTEST AND LEARN SOMETHING FROM OTHERS SAME TIME EXECUTE SOME TALENTS IN US..GOODLUCK TO ALL!

THE CONTEST IS OPEN IN INTERNATIONAL & INDIA (COMBINED) AND NIGERIA (GHANIAN,UGANDIAN & KENYAN MAY JOIN AND BELONG TO NIGERIA EDITION) .INTERNATIONA, INDIA & NIGERIA CONTEST TOPIC AREA POSTED SEPARATELY.WE WILL SELECT 2 PAIRS FROM INTERNATIONAL-INDIA AND 1 PAIR FROM NIGERIA.

CONTEST FLOW

ALL CONTESTANTS NAMES WONT BE REVEALED, WE WILL JUST TAG THEM BY NUMBERS WITH LETTERS (G-girls & B-boys) AND TO MAKE IT MORE MYSTERIOUS, EVEN CONTESTANTS THEMSELVES WONT KNOW WHATS THEIR OWN TAG NUMBERS.ENTRIES WILL BE POSTED SEPARATELY, BOYS ENTRIES WILL BE POSTED IN SEPARATE TOPIC WHILE GIRLS ENTRIES WILL BE POSTED HERE.ONLY IN THE FINAL PART OF THE CONTEST THAT ALL REMAINING CONTESTANTS IDENTITY WILL BE REVEALED.

PRIZES:

PERFECT MATCHES = 3000 EACH + 1 MONTH FREE VIP

2ND RUNNER UPS = 1500 EACH

3RD RUNNER UPS = 1000 EACH

COURTESY OF ADMIN AND WITH THE APPROVAL OF MOBOFREE

INTRODUCING THE FIRST PART OF THE CONTEST SO THAT THE CONTESTANTS CAN HAVE A VIEW AND START PREPARING

FIRST GLANCE

1. CONTESTANT WILL PRESENT AN EDITED LOVE CARD WRITING A THEME "MY PROMISE OF LOVE" AN TAG IT WITH A LOVE LETTERTAKEN THE IDEA FORM THE THEME ITSELF.

2. THE LOVE LETTER WILL BE MINIMUM OF 100 WORDS BUT NOT MORE THAN 200 WORDS.

3. THE LOVE CARD TOGETHER WITH THE LOVE LETTER WILL BE SUBMITTED TO _THEGAME_ ID

4. THERE WILL BE 3 DAYS FOR SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES

CONTEST HAS NOT STARTED YET.IM JUST GIVING YOU THE IDEA ABOUT THE FIRST PART SO THAT YOU WILL START CREATING...OPENING OF THE FIRST PART WILL BE ANNOUNCE SOON SO BE PREPARED

5 Jul 2015 16:30

7 Jul 2015 20:42

i like this

9 Jul 2015 08:59

Good

9 Jul 2015 09:40

That's interesting

11 Jul 2015 01:44

I love it

14 Jul 2015 22:21

nice