Nigerian forum: MoboFree news - > ! REPORT FAKE , ABUSER , SCAMMERS , HERE ON THIS TOPIC TOO MODERATOR __( daily post names )
Share this topic
8 Jun 2015 18:14

The topic is created f0r betterment of we here !

Mobofree users
Forum users
Chat rooms
Others !

Here on Nigerian Forum , they are
( two ) moderators of mobofree in the Nigerian f0rum which represent, Nigerian community ( mobofree ) !

So when ever u found fake , abusive user , with fake names , sexual names on profile ,

Kindly report here > moderator
Don Number 1 shall take action against it !

Moderators can also take part of it ,,
Has a daily watch over this topic " see if they report ,

Administrators / moderators are really peaceful organization crews , and they we be happy too see your daily report here ,,

Thank you
don Number 1 ( MoD )

Thank u
Mobofree partners

this topic is officially created by
BABEZ KID

4 Jul 2015 15:00

in my chat room there is an abusive word

24 Aug 2015 07:29

□□THE MOBOFREE FICTIONAL ADVERTISERS CONTEST□□HOW TO JOIN JUST REGISTERED AT _THESEARCH_ STATUS ID visit this link http://www.mobofree.com/nigeria/forum/57779/THE-MOBOFREE-FICTIONAL-ADVERTISERS-CONTEST

24 Aug 2015 07:32

Quote by _BABez_kiD_
The topic is created f0r betterment of we here !

Mobofree users
Forum users
Chat rooms
Others !

Here on Nigerian Forum , they are
( two ) moderators of mobofree in the Nigerian f0rum which represent, Nigerian community ( mobofree ) !

So when ever u found fake , abusive user , with fake names , sexual names on profile ,

Kindly report here > moderator
Don Number 1 shall take action against it !

Moderators can also take part of it ,,
Has a daily watch over this topic " see if they report ,

Administrators / moderators are really peaceful organization crews , and they we be happy too see your daily report here ,,

Thank you
don Number 1 ( MoD )

Thank u
Mobofree partners

this topic is officially created by
BABEZ KID

GOOD JOB KIDDA

24 Aug 2015 07:32

□□THE MOBOFREE FICTIONAL ADVERTISERS CONTEST□□HOW TO JOIN JUST REGISTERED AT _THESEARCH_ STATUS ID visit this link THE-MOBOFREE-FICTIONAL-ADVERTISERS-CONTEST

Edited by Alynna09 / 24 Aug 2015 07:39
24 Aug 2015 07:34

Quote by Alynna09
□□THE MOBOFREE FICTIONAL ADVERTISERS CONTEST□□HOW TO JOIN JUST REGISTERED AT _THESEARCH_ STATUS ID visit this link THE-MOBOFREE-FICTIONAL-ADVERTISERS-CONTEST

Mag one on one tyo pakner sa pag invite

24 Aug 2015 07:43

Quote by azale2477
Quote by Alynna09

Mag one on one tyo pakner sa pag invite :haha

cge game na

24 Aug 2015 07:46

Nasa inbox ako piliin mo ung may mga utak ha:lol

24 Aug 2015 07:48

Quote by azale2477

may utak wla b ung iba

24 Aug 2015 07:58

Quote by Alynna09
Quote by azale2477

may utak wla b ung iba

Wala eh..

parang utak pulboron lng

24 Aug 2015 07:59

Quote by azale2477
Quote by Alynna09
Quote by azale2477

may utak wla b ung iba

Wala eh..

parang utak pulboron lng :lol

musta inter forum

24 Aug 2015 13:54

And so if there's no abuse in the forum, it will be dull, for scammers block them ASAP

26 Aug 2015 17:34

pls block this I.D: oluwakemi154. hes a scamer using female's i:d to scam. let the users beware please.

17 Sep 2015 02:55

Quote by Sexymilla200
pls block this I.D: oluwakemi154. hes a scamer using female's i:d to scam. let the users beware please.

thanks

17 Sep 2015 03:11

Good one

17 Sep 2015 03:13

Quote by Lancemike007
Good one
hii long time friend how are you

17 Sep 2015 04:21

Please can someone show me how to search for a friend in here(mobofree)?. Being wanted to find my friends bt i couldnt see where to tap it.

3 Oct 2015 12:33

pls block this user is always very abusive in room and his a scammer.............ngarih

10 Oct 2015 18:02

Pls I need you to block this username sory. He/she is using ma picture as his profile picture. Impersonation

4 Dec 2015 09:05

Good day to you the management of mobofree.my attention has just being drawn to an abuse on my person by one user Obnna 4l5.l hereby bring to your awareness the insult heaped on me by one Obinna 4l5 on the first of December on the topic which l wrote titled:WILL YOU KEEP THIS PREGNANCY OR ABORT IT? Here are his words,U de stupid,idiot dis tin u post here no good abeg run from this.'end of quote. I want the management to take action against him or l will go after him with security operatives with a bleeding heart,a desperate claws and an unforgiven spirit.THE GOAT LEGS HAVE NO PROBLEM IN GOING INTO THE LION'S DEN BUT THEIR PROBLEM IS COMING BACK.by AGMS