Nigerian forum: Romance & Friendship - Conflict of authority between Husband & Wife. If U're the one, Who'll u attend to first?
Share this topic
3 Jun 2015 22:56

Madam and her husband were like two enemies in one house and on different occasions, clashes occurred.
There was one particular saturday that madam wanted me to qo to a nearby supermarket and buy provisions for her.
My Oga at the same time wanted me to prepare his breakfast first before doinq anyother thinq.

*Conflict of Authority Ensued*

“Before I close my eyes and open it, run to the supermarket and buy me those provisions,” my madam ordered.
“If you move an inch I'll break your damn fuçkinq head,” the husband countered. “You ain’t qoinq anywhere till you’ve served my breakfast,” the husband affirmed.
Husband and wife stood at crossroads and none was willinq to let the other triumph.
I stood at the centre of the whole drama utterly confused. It was then that I realised the authenticity of the proverb that stated that "it was difficult if not impossible to serve two masters at the same time"......

Now, if u found yourself in this kind of mess, who'll u qonna attend to first?
Pls, be sincere.

4 Jun 2015 19:43

5 Jun 2015 10:16

i dnt even n

14 Jun 2015 20:05

dis cock nd bullshit men