Nigerian forum: Romance & Friendship - OH! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE GIFT. YES OR NO?
Share this topic
2 Jun 2015 23:32

It is said that if a child does not resemble his father in appearance or character then he will definately resembles the mother. This was in the past. Today a handsome man's child can resemble a donkey due to what l call our ladies'cross pollination's character.To mention but few.This year a man pleaded that a certain lady be tortured because she was imposing a pregnancy on him.The lady later confessed that she did it because the true owner is too poor and she does not want the baby to suffer.Another confessed that she did it because the real owner of the pregnancy was a robber.Another said that the real owner was a cultist who always beats her.she went further to say that she also gave her first child to a man who was not the real father because he was too poor then.Now the girl is 13yrs old and the real father is now doing well.She pleaded that they should help her to retrieve the child so that she can take her to the real father but she was advised to seek the help of the court. So our women folk this is unacceptable gift.YES or NO?

3 Jun 2015 12:14

IF I WERE THE MAN THAT THE CHILD WAS GIVEN TO, I WILL FREE HIM OR HER TO GO BECAUSE AM NOT THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER OF THE CHILD AND MOREOVER I CAN REPRODUCE BY MYSELF, IF I HAPPEN TO COLLECT THE CHILD , PEOPLE THAT KNOW ABOUT IT CAN STILL INSULT ME AND THE CHILD ON THAT AND I CAN' T TAKE IT FROM THEM SO IS BETTER I ALLOW THEM TO GO, I CAN'T BECAUSE OF WHAT I SPEND ON THE CHILD AND WITHHOLD THEM, IT IS GOD THAT WILL PAY ME OF BACK. SIMPLE.

3 Jun 2015 13:11

dis world is full of wickedness oo dat gift is nt accetptable pls

3 Jun 2015 21:56

UNACCEPTABLE

6 Jun 2015 11:40

LADIES & GENTLE MEN MATTER ARISING! After the publication of this article some days ago scores of people visited my profile. They saw my phone numba & they call me.l can't remeba the numba of those who called.But l'm bringing to you only two becus to reduce the length of D write up.A man of 40yrs said that when he was in school he impregnated a girl who lived in D same compond with him. That b4 the pregnancy his father warned him dat if D girl got pregnant,he wud stop school & take care of the girl.Dat he cud not stop D relationship & D girl became pregnancy but he vehemently & shamefuly denied D pregnancy on oath.D girl & her parents later packed out of D yard out of shame.But he continu to monitor dem till D girl put to bed.He said that D girl & her parents suffered greatly becus they were very poor.He later took his friends to beg D girl secretly but she laid a curse on him in D name of ogun god of iron.Now he is a graduate, working in a reputable compny and the lady is now in kwara state with D baby but he cud not have any baby again till now eventhough he now has 3 wives.He says he want to do anything to get his child back & also to have other children.Your advise pls.Another lady said she denied her boyfriend his baby becus she find out dat her lover was also sleeping with her mother in her shop.Dat she caught dem making love in the shop but instead of begging her D guy beats her up when she challenged him hence she told both D police & community elders dat D pregnancy belonged to one man whom she arranged with.She later sold D baby.l asked her whether D person bought D child to take care of her as his child or for ritual purpose .she said for ritual purpose.They are too many.l stop here.WHERE ARE WE GOING MANKIND?

6 Jun 2015 11:46

It z unacceptable

6 Jun 2015 11:53

SO HW WILL U GET D BABY NOW

6 Jun 2015 12:09

DE BABY MUST BE RETURN AT ALL COST

6 Jun 2015 17:33

LADIES WORLD