Nigerian forum: Jobs and Career - LUCRATIVE SELF EMPLOYMENT!
Share this topic
23 May 2015 19:57

The latest trend sweeping across Nigeria and in the world at large is SELF EMPLOYMENT! Even those who are into white-colar jobs have side, self employed business they run.
The “big guys“, who run the financial flow of cash in this country are self employed and those who run a private business organisation.
That been said, in time-past, the requirements for starting a business who too tedious that many couldn‘t meet up with. But today, all that has changed! Information is power and this is every successful business man and woman‘s secret success tool!
The same applies to online business. Now, regretably, the internet has been flooded with scams and fraudelent money-making sites. They are mostly direct referal website in nature that claims the following:
1. No experience needed.
2. It is easy
3. It is FREE
4. It pay you in dollars
5. Just post our links and earn

These are just about the lies that differentiates scamming and fradulent websites. I know this much cos i have been victims of them, so i know much better.
This is not to say that there are no genuine online job that is free. No i didn‘t say so but if you know of any and you have practically gotten your money in your hand from that job, then let me know.
Most of the genuine onces are very difficult to access payment why because they pay in dollars and can be withdrawn through pay-pal.
But before you give up hope, i have a GREAT NEWS for you. There is an online website job that pays in Naira, which i am into. Of course it isn‘t free! A one-time registration free is needed. This online job generate massive wealth for it‘s members and you are paid through your bank account which can be withdrawn at will.
Young men, women, doctors, lawyers, lecturers, students, unemployees are all making money from this!

For more information and registration, call me on: 08036584692
OR
Inbox me!

Note: this message isn‘t for everyone, only for serious business minded people who need financial liberty and to be LUCRATIVELY SELF EMPLOYED!

Thanks.

Prince.

18 Sep 2015 09:56

what's d details of this biz and what's d registration fee

21 Oct 2015 18:48

my email is ayodejitum@gmail.com

22 Oct 2015 10:57

If you are looking for job, look no more. Salvation is here.
Click here to make cool cash money online. Enjoy.
http://jobrize.com/index.php?ref=526399

8 Apr 2016 00:20

start your online career today and make cool cash http://54a.co/48860

30 Nov 2016 02:09

USE 6,000 TO GET 30,000 WITH ICHARITY.
Upgrade your membership by donating an assigned amount to an assigned member e.g upgrade to Grsde 1 by donating $20 (N6,000) to a Grade 1 member assigned to you a.k.a Your Level 1 Upline.

receive same amount you donated from each member among assigned number of members e.g receive donations of $20 (N6,000) from each member among 5 members assigned to you a.k.a Your Level1 Downlines. You will receive a total donation of $100 (N30,000)Continuously upgrade your membership until you reach Grade 10 e.g upgrade to Grsde 2 by donating $40 (N12,000) to a Grade 2 member assigned to you a.k.a Your Level 2 Upline, then receive donations of $40 (N12,000) from each member among 25 members assigned to you a.k.a Your Level 2 Downlines.You willreceive a total donation of $1,000 (N300,000).

To get started, follow this link.

http://icharity.club/?ref=yungdoozy
For more information, whatsapp 07054943828

19 Dec 2016 11:05

Make your money your slave.
Maybe you can try and read what this 22 years old has to say....

Hi. My name is Chiamaka Chukwuekem. I'm an entrepreneur, a network marketer and ladies and girls builder. I'm also a serving corps member in Borno state Nigeria.....

I have always had a dream but now, that dream has a deadline with goals to achieving it.

Ah! I know your question. Whats my dream? I'd tell you but first you have to ask yourself what's your own dream because your dream determines the decisions you make, it determines your kind of friends. Infact, it determines your life. It inspires your actions. It.... I could go on but....

Whats my dream? My dream is to create a non profit community comprising of persons or people that are committed to ensuring a free, comfortable and sustainable world for females everywhere.

Vision: To create a world where every female is unconditionally accepted, respected, protected, educated, cared for and empowered sustainably.

Its a one line sentence but takes a lot of work and needs a lot of resources. But then, an amazing opportunity connects to it completely. Why wait for a miracle when I already have it in my palms...

With just 6600, I get the opportunity to own a laptop (which would make communication easier), a car (which will make mobility easier), international travel (which will make networking and meeting like minds possible), 2 less privileged being empowered on my behalf (which would make my dream come true for two people), passive income (which would make funding easier) and other privileges which would make my personal life better.

This one dream has connected with an opportunity. My question to you today is, Whats your dream? Would you accept this opportunity ?
If yes, call or whattsap +2348162008170

10 Mar 2017 11:10

REAL ESTATE CONSULTANCY BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY:*

√ it's the only multimillion naira business you can start with zero capital!

√ it's not a ponzi scheme, so no risk of crashing!

√ it's the only business you can make your annual salary with/in just a deal!

√ it's your easiest way to owning landed properties!

√ opportunity to travel the world and live your dream life!

√ opportunity to work,learn and grow with an amazing team

√ can be done from any part of the world

√ another source of income, an answer to your residual bills

√ It's the only way to a recession free 2017

Won't you say yes to this offer???

If your answer is yes to this offer Join us at our next free training at Ikeja Lagos on Saturday March 11th 2017. Where we will show you how to get started WITHOUT start up capital and you can get started immediately with free partnership.
Time: 9am

For seat reservation (free) and venue details, send your name, phone number and email via text message or whatsapp to +2348174413275. Or you cant attend because of the distance or outside lagos, or the time is too short for preparation or you saw this late.. quickly WhatsApp me on 08174413275 so you knw how to b part of this ..
thanks.