Nigerian forum: Jokes - jokes of the day
Share this topic
21 May 2015 00:58

there is one okada man, 1 day on my way to office i mate him drinking koko and kosai, when he saw me coming he shout and say alaji going ko i say yes going ne. the malam now say yauwa kayi dede.i now tel him maza maza he now say maza maza ko i replied and say yes.okada now start up his bike hipa hipur...i know say haba mala na waiting hapen u dey run like dis.? malam said nobe waitin i consign consign me., no be u said i wil be late 4d program way i day go.i know said is y u are runin like dat?him say yes,nobe u said make i do maza maza.i know remember because of that maza maza that is y he is running like dis.when we come enter ashaka haba come and see trailers and was just firing the bike.i ask malam y a u runing again he said nobe u said i let 4d program way i dey go he said again these trailer dont blok me.i ask waitin he said i cariyam 4head right d trailer blok me,i cariyam 4head 4 left d trailer blok me wallahi i go folow under d trailer. i know said what under trailer him said yes, i know said

21 May 2015 01:04

ok.wait and drop outside then u can folow under d trailer and wen u come out on your own i wil nw join u.

21 May 2015 10:21

Hahaha

21 May 2015 17:15

ahahah funny

21 May 2015 19:19

hummm

21 May 2015 19:21

said wat

21 May 2015 20:05

ur joke is dry

21 May 2015 20:06

BEING THANKFUL TO GOD A construction supervisor from the 16th floor of a building was calling a worker on the ground floor.But because of the noise,the worker did not hear his call.To draw the attension of the worker,he threw #200note in front of the worker,the worker picked up the note,kept it in his pocket and continued to work ,Again to draw the attension of the worker the supervisor threw #1000 note and the worker quickly picked it and kept in his pocket.knowing that the worker will continue to pick,he decides to pick a small stone and threw it at the worker.The stone hit the worker.This time the worker looked up to avoid more stones from falling and supervisor was able to communicate with him.Now think for a second...God wants to communicate with us but we are too busy doing our worldly jobs then he gives us small gifts and big gifts.we just keep them.We keep on enjoying the gifts without thanking him.At most,we just say:We are LUCKY. But when we are hit with a small stone which we call PROBLEM(S),then we remember God. That is when we look up to pray and communicate with him. God gives and gives and forgives and we get,get and forget. Lets change our attitude. So don't wait for stones to be thrown before u know what to do or expected to do. Always,always and always remember God. Make it a point of duty to always say,God,I thank you!!!

21 May 2015 20:07

An Indian engineer can't find a job so he opens a clinic and puts a sign outside 'GET TREATMENT FOR $20 - IF NOT CURED GET BACK $100
A lawyer thinks this is a great opportunity to earn $100 and goes to the clinic...
Lawyer: "I have lost my sense of taste"
Indian: "Nurse, bring medicine from box no. 22 and put 3 drops in patient's mouth"
Lawyer: "Ugh..this is kerosene"
Indian: "Congrats, your sense of taste is restored. Give me $20"
The annoyed lawyer goes back after a few days to recover his money...
Lawyer: "I have lost my memory. I cannot remember anything"
Indian: "Nurse, bring medicine from box no. 22 and put 3 drops in his mouth"
Lawyer (annoyed): "This is kerosene. You gave this to me last time for restoring my taste"
Indian: "Congrats. You got your memory back. Give me $20"
The fuming lawyer pays him, and then comes back a week later determined to get back $100.
Lawyer: "My eyesight has become very weak"
Indian: "Well, I don't have any medicine for that, so take this $100"
Lawyer (staring at the note): "But this is $20, not $100"
Indian: "Congrats, your eyesight is restored. Give me $20"

You can't beat an Indian

21 May 2015 22:15

Quote by Stephen_Chi
An Indian engineer can't find a job so he opens a clinic and puts a sign outside 'GET TREATMENT FOR $20 - IF NOT CURED GET BACK $100
A lawyer thinks this is a great opportunity to earn $100 and goes to the clinic...
Lawyer: "I have lost my sense of taste"
Indian: "Nurse, bring medicine from box no. 22 and put 3 drops in patient's mouth"
Lawyer: "Ugh..this is kerosene"
Indian: "Congrats, your sense of taste is restored. Give me $20"
The annoyed lawyer goes back after a few days to recover his money...
Lawyer: "I have lost my memory. I cannot remember anything"
Indian: "Nurse, bring medicine from box no. 22 and put 3 drops in his mouth"
Lawyer (annoyed): "This is kerosene. You gave this to me last time for restoring my taste"
Indian: "Congrats. You got your memory back. Give me $20"
The fuming lawyer pays him, and then comes back a week later determined to get back $100.
Lawyer: "My eyesight has become very weak"
Indian: "Well, I don't have any medicine for that, so take this $100"
Lawyer (staring at the note): "But this is $20, not $100"
Indian: "Congrats, your eyesight is restored. Give me $20"

You can't beat an Indian

21 May 2015 22:16

nawa o

21 May 2015 22:19

indians

21 May 2015 23:39

says me

22 May 2015 00:23

OYO...on ur own

22 May 2015 00:45

Trust me,he no fit try dat with an igbo man

22 May 2015 01:54

Make him try 9ja na he go see.

22 May 2015 02:57

Stephen Nnakwe Chijioke
A stressed man was in his office thinking deeply. Suddenly one man ran inside shouting"Peter,Peter your daughter Tonia just had an accident and died"Shocked and confused, He jumped out of his office through the window,As soon as he did he remembered his office is on the 7th floor, as he descends lower, he remembered he doesn't have a daughter called Tonia, still descending he remembered he's not even married, just 2 floors before he hits the ground, he remembered his name isn't even Peter...!...

22 May 2015 03:06

good night pals

22 May 2015 09:32

He is demented

24 May 2015 02:17

Wife: 'What are you doing?'
Husband : Nothing.
Wife : 'Nothing...? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour.'
Husband : 'I was looking for the expiration date.'

You can imagine!