Share this topic
14 May 2015 18:11

Is there true love online? I have been on this site for the past 3 years but I discovered that ladies here under the pretence of dating swindle guys money and recharge cards especially when you get close to them and want to see them... They will ask for t fare and not show up... Is it logical to conclude that true love can't be found online?

14 May 2015 22:13

yes my brother.what comes around always goes around.hvin online love always end online. So there's no too ways abt it.

14 May 2015 23:32
Post is hidden!
14 May 2015 23:38

Abi o,I dnt knw Y people been like this,pretending that u r female,which is not dis life,coz of money

14 May 2015 23:43

TRUE LOVE STILL EXIST ONLINE , ONE OF MY BROTHER MARRY A LADY AND IS THROUGH ONLINE THAT THEY KNOW EACH OTHER BEFORE PHYSICAL COLITION

14 May 2015 23:46

Its true but it not every online relationship end well

14 May 2015 23:49

That is really so annoying and intosticating,cos I just can't really imagine a guy doing that shit and he believes his duping a guy like he his,they are a big fool,I just believe what goes around comes round too,that kind of a guy live's with poverty alleviation I guess.

Edited by OmobisadeGibson / 14 May 2015 23:51
15 May 2015 02:10

IF WHAT GOS AROUND COMES AROUND DEN NOTHING IS LOST TURE LOVE DEY OO

15 May 2015 02:15

Online relationship end online, because some guys pretend them make use of lady picture on there profile bear female name chatting with someone, see and believe online relationship is lyk wen someone in darkness, so no true love online

15 May 2015 10:26

This time we are , to see a true love is very hard but if you are most serious in ur mind u we see what you whant and it we be the best bcs some guys and ladys are not serious on what they said on line , but put God first on what we say or we do .

15 May 2015 10:59

hahaha yes so, we started our love in play-talk and we ended it there, reason i loved her so-much and she is always play me a an inventions-game, I came realise her meants thats what made me change the game completly and what made us too play it over.

15 May 2015 12:18

Ina ne man wanda zamuyi soyya aturamin a email sanikargi@naij.com

15 May 2015 13:43

For online relationship to end in marriage, let God be your guide. He knows the end from the begining.

15 May 2015 14:55

Mu Good Brother, I doubt if there is true love online. Because love is like chasing the wind. Men pretend to be Ladies and sometime, Ladies pretend to be men. This is why we should shine our eyes.

15 May 2015 15:08
Post is hidden!
15 May 2015 16:37

Oga tru lov don die weda online or offline al na wash

15 May 2015 16:54
Post is hidden!
15 May 2015 17:36

All of u dnt have point oooooo,what of a girl that is serious but at the end of the day ,the guy was only useing the girl just bcus he meet the girl online and thnk the lady is a chep whore,so wat do u have to say abt that,or while opening ur inbox only wat a guy culd write to u at first time is ,Can u be my sex mate? wat do u have to say abt that too

15 May 2015 17:40

Trust love online does exist of cos, I have been at the good end, the only problem is that we as human beings tend to abuse opportunity, either male or female, online or offline.
If u are truly sincere it doesn't matter where u meet your partner.

15 May 2015 18:24

Quote by realcooldude
Is there true love online? I have been on this site for the past 3 years but I discovered that ladies here under the pretence of dating swindle guys money and recharge cards especially when you get close to them and want to see them... They will ask for t fare and not show up... Is it logical to conclude that true love can't be found online?