Nigerian forum: Religion - "" wrong days of worshipping God """
Share this topic
11 May 2015 22:43

Have you ever ask urself why muslim do worship God on friday ?

And christain do worship God on sunday

In the bible it says God restest on sunday not friday

What are the reason but we all worship same God right ?

What ur view on this

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 11 May 2015 22:44
12 May 2015 13:27

It seem u are not deep in both Islam and Christianity but I will enlighten you,Muslim don't worship God on friday only but everyday at 5 times a day including Friday but regarded Friday as special day because Friday was the day God created ADAM and this world will come to an end on FRIDAY. As for Christians they worship on SUNDAY, bcos they thought their lord/son of God/God resurrected on SUNDAY. Muslims and Christians doesn't worship the same GOD,the GOD of Muslim is ALLAH,while GOD of Christian is JESUS

12 May 2015 13:39

u ar wrong, the same god we dy worship god iz god.different language

12 May 2015 15:04

two of una dey stupid. we dont worship only on sunday but d same way d muslim take d friday as a special day, dat z hw christians take sunday. the muslim and christian do not worship the same God

12 May 2015 15:09

the christian formally worshiped on saturday bcos dat was wen God rest and on dat day, nobody is permitted 2 work. it was after d resuration of Jesus, dat it was taken 2 sunday bcos dat was wen Jesus resurated

12 May 2015 15:31

Idiot, wu told u d world wil end of friday. nobody knws wen our lord wil cum (the time, date or day)nor wen d world wil end. just serve God diligentlly and u will b rewarded on the last day

12 May 2015 15:42

@jeebworld: God is 1 God
Christians worships God through His son Jesus Christ,
Muslims also worships God (Allah) through prophet Mohammed.
Sundays r special days of worship for Christians while Fridays r for Islam. There r many other numerous religious sect,, every religion has their own special days but worship God is everyday

12 May 2015 18:13

MUGUS U DNT EVEN READ UR BIBLE, EVEN IF U READ U DNT UNDERSTAND. 4RM 2DAY, START ASKING GOD FOR 4GIVENESS,KNOWLEDGE ND UNDERSTANDING.

12 May 2015 18:15

ND STOP BEHAVING LIKE MONKEYS

12 May 2015 18:17

THINK LESS ND REASON MORE.

12 May 2015 21:37

Quote by Jeebworld
It seem u are not deep in both Islam and Christianity but I will enlighten you,Muslim don't worship God on friday only but everyday at 5 times a day including Friday but regarded Friday as special day because Friday was the day God created ADAM and this world will come to an end on FRIDAY. As for Christians they worship on SUNDAY, bcos they thought their lord/son of God/God resurrected on SUNDAY. Muslims and Christians doesn't worship the same GOD,the GOD of Muslim is ALLAH,while GOD of Christian is JESUS

12 May 2015 23:41

jesus is d son of god he is nt god ok mike u ar rite

12 May 2015 23:57

Both christian nd musilim are d same nd we save d same god

13 May 2015 05:10

wu say Jesus z nt God, ave u nt read ur bible dat says he made His word flesh. meanin dat God took his word, his speech, his spirit and made it flesh. wat z d difference between my spirit or my spoke word nd me, dere z no difference. or ave u not read d place in the bible dat says and He bcame equal wit God but he stil humble himself. or ave u nt heard of d trinity. tel me d attribute dat God have dat d odas dont ave. dat does nt mean we ave three God bt it means we're worshipin three in one God. Jesus z d word of God dat was made flesh, dat z y He is visible 2 us

13 May 2015 05:13

allah z a restless spirit hiding under d formal arabic name of God

13 May 2015 05:28

There's no wrong dayz to worshiping to god.. Any time any dayz u can worship to god As it is own my opinion ..
If Muslim worshiping friday is bcoz they'll fallowed thier own beliefs written in holy koran and also same in other religions Christian , Buddhist Hindu ... Respect it and we shouldn't questioned on it in a non commonsense things ...'why ? Wrng dayz worshiping ????

13 May 2015 08:54

WHEN MARY MAGDELINE AND THE OTHER MARY WENT TO ANOINT THE BODY OF CHRIST WHER HE WAS LAID, THE BIBLE MADE US TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY WENT VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK WHICH IS MONDAY AND THE BIBLE ALSO SAID, GOD RESTED ON THE SEVENTH DAY, THEN COUNT FROM MONDAY TO SUNDAY AND TELL ME HOW MANY DAYS DO WE HAVE? THE DAY GOD RESTED HE KEEP HOLY AND BLESS IT AMONG OTHER DAYS. FRIDAY IS NOT A SABATH DAY TO THE LORD BUT THAT WAS THE DAY JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED AND THEY CALL IT GOOD FRIDAY. ISLAMICS ARE NOT WORSHIPPING GOD OF CHRISTIAN. allah IS DIFFERENT FROM GOD, TAKE NOTE OF THAT.

Edited by LAZZYYOUNG1993 / 13 May 2015 08:58
15 May 2015 00:47

i agree wit u lazzy young but let me tel u, dat it was on saturday God rested, dat was y d believers of old took saturday as d sabath day and d day of rest as their last day(meanin, dey dont do anytin on dat day than worship God). it was bcos jesus rose on sunday, which was d beinging of d week, dat was y christians do their main worship on sundays but like churches like sabath, dey stil follow d old ways, dat z y dey do their services on saturdays

15 May 2015 00:51

Flexy, i fink d old way as u said z stl d right way

Edited by Kelviniykee / 15 May 2015 00:58
17 May 2015 18:48

kelviniykee dat z ur whole opinion. but d days dont matter matter, but hw we worship nd if our heart z right b4 God. if u want more history on d bible nd quran, or u want 2 ask any question, u can add me up. am a bible teacher, i can tel hw muslim started and d world b4 adams nd eve. just add up