Nigerian forum: Politics - President Jonathan Finally See Someone To Trek For Him From Abuja To Otuoke in Bayelsa [See Photos]
Share this topic
4 May 2015 22:35

I swear diz year na treking festival ooo. E blyk say me sef go trek 4rm ogun state to england

President Jonathan Finally See Someone To Trek For Him From Abuja To Otuoke in Bayelsa
A young man named Oladele John Niyi took to his twitter page to share his journey from Abuja to Otuoke in Bayelsa state to celebrate president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for been a DEMOCRATIC hero of our time. See more photos and read the full news click READ FULL NEWS

5 May 2015 10:32
Post is hidden!
5 May 2015 12:29

That's solidarity

5 May 2015 13:17

Is a treking new development here in Nigerian. Hhmmn, next week i will take my journey treking to see my babe Lara if she permit me to.

5 May 2015 13:19

NAIJA MADNESS

5 May 2015 13:52

Trekking thingz..Just like that scammer who lied that he trekked from Lagos to Abuja to congratulate Buhari for his victory, another mad man riding on a bicycle from Kaduna To Lagos to thank Yorubas for voting Buhari, very soon someone will swim from Lagos to Abuja to see Buhari.My own is I will do frog jump from Nigeria to south Africa if Buhari makes a Naira equal to a Dollar and dat tyme we go no who get craze pass shey una tink say una fit break record abi(awon weyree. Abeg Which one you wan do jare?

5 May 2015 14:47

well what i can only do for nigeria is just to called my only father in heaven to come down and help us to have freedom

5 May 2015 17:32

Naso