Nigerian forum: Romance & Friendship - A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IS CRIPPLE,LAME,BLIND,DEAF AND DUMB. yes or no?
Share this topic
3 May 2015 12:41

The interpretation of love and its meaning differs among the black and the white races.To the white race,love could be interpreted as the act of one having the feelings of strong attraction to any one so desired.Either male to male or male to female,it makes no difference.Their love or relationship is not totally based on having children hence a fertile couple could ignore sexual intercourse to have their own kids and resort to adopting a child or pets such as dog,cat.parrot etc. kissing,romancing and possible use of the tongue to caress their private organs take place regularly.But to the black race, this is a taboo.And any relationship beween two males is nothing but a mere friendship. And any relationship between a male and a female cannot be said or seen to be complete with-out sexual intercourse.lt has even taken a new dimension these days as even boys and girls of ten years hardly stay together without an act of sexual intercourse or its attempt. If you are one of those parents who just feel that my ten years old daughter is visiting her class mate a boy of ten years old to give or take a text book then you are exposing her to the greatest danger.The same thing applies to the matured adults.lf you think that your husband is visiting his friends' or co-workers' wives whom their husbands went on a course, or your wife is doing the same as an act of human's caring, then you are not on planet Earth. The truth today is that any chance between a male and a female either matured or teenager (the forbidden apple becomes the sweetest)For any male and female of the black race to stay together without sex is like trying to squeeze water out of a stone.To conclude this article,Remember that, IF SECRETS SHOULD BE SHOWN TO THE PUBLIC, ARGUMENTATORS WOULD BURY THEIR HEADS IN A BIG SHAME.

19 May 2015 12:13

Love-Relationship to we Africans without sexual intercourse simply mean no Love, becuase we believe that sex is what make the Love more closer and stronger, in short, it makes it more intimate. But on a pure and general understanding, love-relationship, is more intimate without the so-called sex-affair. Biblically, that is the type of Relationship God approves. Our Lord Jesus had a pure relationship with Lazarus and his two sisters, Mary and Martha. So may God in His infinit mercy, help and enable us to understand what True-Love relationship is all-about, in Jesus Name.......Amen!

19 May 2015 12:22

no,cos is nt food

19 May 2015 12:23

Yes

19 May 2015 12:24

Nope

19 May 2015 12:25

yes

19 May 2015 12:39

Big No

19 May 2015 12:43

yes

19 May 2015 12:47

It Depend On Aw D Relationship Goes,bt For Mi I Dnt Beliv In It,if Der Is Tru Trust No Problem

19 May 2015 12:51

big no,fat large no,i v been in a relationship for four yrs now,n we r going on well without sex,sex os not all in life.plssssssssssss

19 May 2015 17:33

No. Sex and love are two different terms. You can have sex but the love is not there. Sex brings you down and makes you loose your respect even in the society but when there is love and a godly relationship without sex,GOD honours such relationship and bless them with peace and everlasting happiness.

19 May 2015 17:37

No is nt

19 May 2015 17:37

i biliv u baby

19 May 2015 17:48

yes

19 May 2015 17:50

As far as I am consern is a yes for me cos most girls have misused that opportunity.I remember my very first relationship we dated for 5 good years an I never see her panties nor toch her bcos I thougth I was in love with my wife to be not until when I caught her red handed naked with my enemy engoying what I am keeping for marriage since then any girl that come my way na fucking things ooooo

19 May 2015 17:53

But is nt good my broda mariage is hornerable bed undefied that what the bible says

19 May 2015 17:54

Yes.

19 May 2015 17:56

no

19 May 2015 18:19
Post is hidden!
19 May 2015 18:23

I belief u'r nt getn it ryt abt sex b4 rlationship.