Nigerian forum: Romance & Friendship - Seven Types Of Kisses & Their Meanings
Share this topic
30 Apr 2015 11:49

What can you tell from even the simplest form of a kisses? Did you know that there are several types of kisses? Well, if you didn't know such a thing existed, there are several types of kisses that do exist and each of them mean different things.Kissing in itself has it’s own language and it’s also one of the most common universal acts of showing love. Almost everyone receives or gives a kiss at some point in their life. A kiss can also be placed on any part of the body. Hence, why kisses can have different meanings.

Kissing someone provokes a series of different reactions and emotions. The act of kissing allows us to express ourselves other than spoken communication. With just a simple kiss, you may discover what your partner wants to communicate with you, turning that simple act into a means of fulfilling your partner’s desires.

A kiss can carry a thousand words. It can tell you that someone desires you, or that someone is pleased to see you and is greeting you warmly. A kiss can also make you feel taken care of and secure. Basically, an action such as a kiss can tell you a variety of things, which makes things rather interesting.

Here are certain types of kisses that can imply different things:

Kiss on the cheek: transmits affection, support and complicity, regardless of physical attraction.

Kiss on the lips: implies passion, which could mean “I love you” or “I want to date you.” If it is carried out very quickly, just barely touching one another’s lips, it may mean simply friendship. However, it all depends on the intensity of the kiss, which is an important factor in interpreting its intention.

Kiss on the collarbone: implies intimacy and manifests a certain degree of erotic intention in the giver. It is a very effective seductive gesture.

Kiss on the ears: this gesture can be charged with passionate sexual intention and power. It is a gesture which shouldn’t be taken not too seriously, as it’s indicates a playful nature. It also depends on the intensity of the kiss. This kiss is imbued with the energy of play and mischief.

Kiss on the hands: either in women or men implies admiration, tenderness, or desire for love. Additionally, it expresses trust on the part of the giver.

Kiss accompanied by an embrace: when both bodies are in close contact, this is an expression of strong affection and surrender. Both are willing to give in to one another on both a sensual and a sexual level.

Kiss accompanied by an intense look of endearment: the person receiving the kiss feels tenderly loved, whether the kiss is on the face or the lips.

30 Apr 2015 18:01

i love kissing than anyother thing.but depend on relationship.

30 Apr 2015 20:17

Kis or no kis..all na kisses.

30 Apr 2015 20:53

Good one

30 Apr 2015 23:02

i like kiss

30 Apr 2015 23:35

Just passinq...

30 Apr 2015 23:41

Gud one

1 May 2015 00:53

yes o