Nigerian forum: Romance & Friendship - I'm confused, i love him
Share this topic
26 Apr 2015 18:22

Plsi need advice! I was in love with a guy hoping to marry but three men of God have told me through prophecy that the guy is not my husband, i was forced to go and ask elsewhere. To my surprise, the answer is the same. I'm confused now, what should i do? Tell him? How will i explain? Pls help me out

28 Apr 2015 09:37

Hmm...Its nt a diffct tin 2 do,I guez u shld get him sitted,explain 2 him evrytin in ur mind,nd probably take him wit u 2 d man of God 4 confirmation,counceling,nd prayer,bcoz its a tin 2 rush at.GOD BE WITH US...

28 Apr 2015 09:52

Thanks. I guess he won't listen because he always say that nothing can stop him from marrying me.

28 Apr 2015 10:03

if you have time read 1kings 22:19-22

28 Apr 2015 10:15

Bt my dear,dat dosnt mean u shld frce urslf into dat marriage,in as mch u knw already dats its nt a fa4rable 1,dn u av 2 let him knw abt it,tell him frst,obsrv hz reaction 2wrds it,dn u'll knw wot 2 do may b u call sum eldr in hz nd ur fmly or d man of God 4 councelin,I quite sure he'll heed 2 wot dy say.U knw its nt a tin 2 rsh at,one need God intrvntion nd guadiance,nd ones God intrven,one need 2 heed 2 it,plz heed 2 Hz instrction.

28 Apr 2015 12:22

If U Rush In U Rush Out

28 Apr 2015 15:49

My Own Advice Is Dat,go To God Fast For Three Day Pray To God For Direction Nd U Ned To Confirm From Ur Prayer Y Did God Did Not Wnt U Both To Marry,i Know By God Review Nd Confirmation U Wil Know Wot To Do

28 Apr 2015 16:10

u just need to fast and pray, i know dat God Almighty will show u the way

4 May 2015 07:08

Z NT EVRYTHNG DAT COMZ OUT 4RM A MAN OF GOD DAT U WIL BLIEVE,K,THERE WAZ A TYM MY AUNT WAZ SICK,1 MAN OF GOD TOLD HER SHE WAZ SUFERING 4RM HEMORHHAGE,BUT BEHOLD IT WAZ HER MENOPAUSE,MY ADVICE Z DAT, SEE YE D KINGDOM 1ST,TNKS

5 May 2015 17:10

Tell me where in the scripture before any one will marry he or she will go and ask about person he or she want before going into the marriage .... You see things has change in present time .... Beside what did she went to find out about the person that she wanted to marry in the first place and what was the things the spiritualist or pastor told her about the guy before you people will be giving your advice. Do you people asked her to know first before talking.

5 May 2015 17:14

Tell me where in the scripture before any one will marry he or she will go and ask about the person he or she wanted to marry before going into the marriage .... You see things has change in present time .... Beside what did she went to find out about the person that she wanted to marry in the first place and what was the things the spiritualist or pastor told her about the guy before you people will be giving your advice. Do you people asked her to know first before talking.