Nigerian forum: Other - CAN IT BE TRUE THAT SPIRITS LIVE AMONGST US? THE BIZARRE STORY.
Share this topic
23 Apr 2015 01:07

Hello distinguished readers l am out again with another bizarred story.Some years back there was a crisis in one of the states in Nigeria.we manned a road block in one of the roads leading into the state.During the midnight hours,we took cover behind some sacks and drums filled with sand.Then we saw a very beautiful light in complexion lady walking down.we stopped her and interrogated her as to where she was going and coming from.To our amazement she answered all our questions correctly eventhough we twisted many of the questions.Now our FIELD/GUARD COMMANDER one staff sergeant from Benue state decided to have a fast one with the paragon of beauty.As he called her to come behind the drums filled with sand.one of our colleagues Aikah by name a calabar by tribe a (private) quickly muttered some words into the ears of the staff sergeant and he asked the lady to go. What baffled us mostly was that the lady was too willing to do anything she was asked to do.After she had left, Aikah told us that he was once a sales boy to an lgbo man and that they sold unisex shoes,bags and belts. He said that one Thursday a very beautiful lady walked into his shop.He said that she was a paragon of beauty. And he decided to convinced her to be his lover so that all his friends would respect him for having the most beautiful girl as a lover.He gave her a pair of shoes and a lady hand bag free. A deal was reached but then there were no GSM phones so he asked her to come at 6pm so that after closing both of them could go to his house.Now the lady passed Thursday and friday nights with him.On saturday morning the lady left for her's father's compound wearing Aikah's white T.shirt. She did not return back as she had promised. Then on Sunday after church service Aikah and a friend of his went to look for her having given them her name her father's name and his compound's address.Aikah and his friend rode there in a Motorcycle CD 195 ROAD MASTER.When they finally got the father they introduced themselves to him.He stared at them bewildered.He asked them to repeat what they have just said. when they repeated it again,he called out loudly that every body should come.In no time people had gathered.He told the people that Aikah and his friend have come to mock him.After some explanation and convincing facts from Aikah,the father went into the room and brought the girl's picture.And the father said,'This is the girl you just called her name.she was my 2nd daughter but she is dead for long'.Aikah could not believed that the girl he had been with for two days had really died. But from the picture she is the one inside. As Aikah was still doubting the father said to him,'come my son and see where l buried her at the back of the house.'As they entered into the grasses, the father pointed to a spot where she was buried and behold on top of the grasses was Aikah's white T.shirt which she put on when she left that saturday! What do you have to say,readers?

23 Apr 2015 22:12

realy scaring!

24 Apr 2015 08:14

HOW TO EARN N85,000 TO N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

VISIT: www.standardlifeinvestmentsnetwork.webs.com

Calvary greetings to you all, I am Pastor William Oladipo,The Provincial Pastor of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, Kaduna Province 1. @ No.3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna. And I wish to introduce you all to a Wealth Empowerment Program tagged: HOW TO EARN N85,000 TO N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

it's a financial empowerment program that was been introduced to members of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD under the RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1 and we decided to spread it out online so that members of the church in other states and the general public can benefit from the program.

This is about an Online Investment Company that gives individuals and corporate investors the opportunity of earning in their investment platform. When you invest with the company, they trade with your fund on their platform and pay you a 7% interest of your capital daily for ten working days. Then at the end of the ten working days, the company pays back the initial start-up capital you used in investing. For instance if you invest N50,000 the company trades with it and pay you 7% of N50,000 which is N3,500 as an interest daily. Then you will be getting the N3,500 everyday until ten working days, after which the company pays you back the initial start up capital of N50,000 which you used in investing at first. The interest rate is based on "The higher the capital, the higher the interest" Which means that the amount the investor gets as interest is based on the amount he/she is investing.

Personally, I joined this programme i'm about to review to you on 16th November 2013. It was been introduced to me by a member of my church who is a regional branch manager with SKYBANK Ibadan. I have lost so much in online and offline businesses like this. I was a victim of WONDER-BANKS, GETWAYCLUB, DOLLAR2DOLLAR, CASHTREE etc and as the saying goes "once bitten, twice shy" i was totally skeptical when he introduced STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENT to me due to my past experiences so i didn't want to fall victim again but on a second thought, I gave them a practical trial by investing with them though it wasn't a huge amount of money. I tried them with N500,000 < FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND NAIRA > worth of investment so that if it flops at the end of the day, i wouldn't loose much but to God be the glory that at the end of the investment plan days, the outcome was positive. i got an alert on my account notifying me of the payment been made.

I went further to learn more about their medius operandi and i realized that there are TWO ways you can earn from them, One is through investing in their different investment plans and the second one is through their referral bonus packages by referring or introducing other people to the programme. you make 20% of your downliners capital. The post you saw from me on the online forum is one of my online campaigns. I also do offline campaigns like SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS etc. I had my previous seminar in and Asaba while my current one will be in Ibadan and Calarba. As i keep telling my referrals, no matter how much i tell them about the genuineness of this programme, it is only practical trials that will fully convince them. So i urge you to give it a trial. As far as myself < Pastor William Oladipo > is concerned, this is real, lots of others and myself are living witnesses.

BELOW IS THE INVESTMENT PACKAGES:

AMOUNT.......DAYS.......DAILY INTEREST.......INVESTMENT INTEREST.......ROI
50,000.............10...................3,500...............................35,000....................85,000
100,000...........10...................7,000...............................70,000....................170,000
200,000...........10..................14,000.............................140,000...................340,000
300,000...........11..................21,000.............................231,000...................531,000
400,000...........12..................28,000.............................336,000...................736,000
500,000...........15..................35,000.............................525,000..................1,025,000

METHOD OF OPERATION.............

If you invest N50,000 naira with the company
the company uses it to trade on forex and makes 10% interest daily of your initial investment for 10 working days which will total up to 100% interest at the end of the 10 working days investment interest plan.

After that, the company pays you 70% interest and takes 30% as their share of the investment.

it's simple and easy invest N50,000 for 10 working days.

forex pays....................................... 10% daily of your initial investment

10% multiplied by 10 days =................. 100%

you take..........................................70% of N50,000 = N35,000

the company takes..............................30% of N50,000 = N15,000

total =............................................100% of N50,000 = N50,000

N85,000 will be your ROI for investing N50,000 with the company for
just 10 working days.

In all you will get your N50,000 initial investment and N35,000
interest = N85,000 in 10 days .

The same procedure is applicable when you invest N500,000, N400,000, N300,000, N200,000 and N100,000
The interest rate is based on "The higher the capital, the higher the interest" Which means that the amount the investor gets as interest is based on the amount he/she is investing.

BELOW IS THE COMPANY DETAILS

Company Name:................... STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENT NETWORK
Website:............................... www.standardlifeinvestmentsnetwork.webs.com
(DONT CLICK ON THE WEBSITE, JUST TYPE IT ON YOUR BROWSER AND CLICK ENTER FOR CORRECT ACCESS)
Email Address:...................... standardlifeinvestment@gmail.com
Helpline:............................... +234-706-777-3516

If you are interested to know more about the network, Visit www.standardlifeinvestmentsnetwork.webs.com

OR you can personally contact me via

Pastor William Oladipo,
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
KADUNA PROVINCE,
No. 3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
Email: talk2pastorwilly@minister.com
GSM: 08098258686

Remain Blessed
Pastor William Oladipo
RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

:::::JESUS CHRIST IS LORD:::::..

24 Apr 2015 08:46

how true is this story?

29 Apr 2015 12:41

Hello to you all my indefatigable readers. It is said that'lf he who chases after you doesn't stop,you too who is been chased shouldn't stop,either'. I'm ever ready to answer your questions.whether l'm in the trenches or quarter guard.Now to some of your many questions.Especially those of you who asked, If l believe the story myself.My answer to your questions is NO & YES. NO because it sounds so incredible to believe.YES,because l who is communicating with you now was once held five days under water by the mermaids in 1981 in the OSSE RIVER.Then this river was the boundary between Ondo state and the defunt Bendel state, now Edo and Delta states.lf you are going to Lagos from Benin, there is a place called Oluku junction.Then you take right to the Old Ondo/Lagos road. You will get to a village called Owan.there is a river there and two bridges crossing the river.there is one on your left,a colonial bridge,it was bombed by the Biafran soldiers during the Nigeria civil war as they were retreating from Ore. After Owan,you will get to a village called Agbanikaka,then two kilometres ahead is a river which has alot of sharp sand.lt aways flow one direction depending on which way that you are coming from.there are also two bridges there.one narrow colonial bridge which only one vehicle can pass at a time and one wide one.This is the Osse river.After there you go straight to Sobe.Left to Ujagba, Okeluse,omelege.Ute, e.t.c.straight to lfon and Owo.At the time l was held by the mermaids, l lived with my parents at Sobe which was under Ondo state but today Sobe is in Edo state. Through out the days l was held, l didn't remember anything that took place.Hence l believe that the world is bigger than all that we can see with our human eyes.THANKS AGMS.