Nigerian forum: Literature - How hopeless can life be?
Share this topic
20 Apr 2015 14:37

We ploded sluggishly from school on a hot Agust afternoon,John could no longer walk and i had to strap him to my back Denis and Lisa were also looking dejected....you see life was not exactly rosy for us...infact it was a bed of thorns.Mum was pralysed due to the severe beating she got from Dad during their last fight.My family was not a happy one my elder brother Emma was expelled from school because he was caught stealing the school's laboratory equipment on a saturday night.He left home and lived on the streets.Dad.....?he's bad news he is a bus driver and a complete drunk the little money he has he spends at Mama Vero's stall where local brew is made and sold and he also spends on local whores....he even brings them home in the presence of our mother!!
Life is entirely hopeless! i thought aloud,what sister? Denis asked my imediate younger brother,who is just a year younger than me.Nothing i said,soon we will get home i whispered to John who was already fidgeting that he was tired when i should be the one

20 Apr 2015 15:11

even in all and more worse SITUATIONS than this, there is stil a big hope here in this world but not of this world it can be ONLY found in JESUS CHRIST come to HIM TODAY he is the only one you need!!

20 Apr 2015 15:19

No matter how hopeless it seems, it doesnt hold hopeless dreams 4 u. God neva created anyone useless, everyone is destined 2 b gr8. so itz left 4 u 2 create ur path and work 2ru it whether sloopy, smooth or rough, itz all in ur hands. everyone has a problem but this problems always has solutions despite the harshness of life 2wardz u.

20 Apr 2015 18:49

Quote by Valerie503
No matter how hopeless it seems, it doesnt hold hopeless dreams 4 u. God neva created anyone useless, everyone is destined 2 b gr8. so itz left 4 u 2 create ur path and work 2ru it whether sloopy, smooth or rough, itz all in ur hands. everyone has a problem but this problems always has solutions despite the harshness of life 2wardz u.

20 Apr 2015 19:09

Hope exists

21 Apr 2015 00:06

since there is life,there is hope,hold on to ur almighty god

21 Apr 2015 02:21

My dear hope on GOD, ur help will not come on humanbeing GOD will send someone 2 u, without ask anything 4rom u ok,