Nigerian forum: Literature - ONE WRONG TURN EPISODE 7
Share this topic
17 Apr 2015 09:28

I spent my Saturday in isolation, i barely came out of
my room or talked to anybody. The only person who
bordered to find out how i was doing was Ighalo. My
mum only came to remind me to eat.
Sunday came along with a lot of promise for me.
The thought of seeing Ehis again put a smile on my
face. I felt that usual flutter inside me again. I kept
wondering how i would see him without my parents
finding out.
I got up slowly from my bed, and walked lazily to the
sitting room. My family had already started morning
devotion. I found some space beside Ighalo, and
knelt down in front of the statue of virgin Mary.
All through the prayer, i merely mumbled some
incoherent words. My mind and heart were far
removed from the prayer. All i could think about
was meeting Ehis again.
The devotion ended. I got up quickly, hoping to dash
out of sight before anyone noticed my presence.
"Ella come back here, we are not finished with you"
my father's voice halted me in my strides.
I turned around with a frown on my face, and hands
folded across my chest. My parents had already
taken up seats side by side.
"sit down," my mum ordered.
" I'm ok like this" i replied, looking upwards with
disgust. I have never replied my parents like this
before. I guess times have changed.
My father cleared his throat and continued.
"You have now decided to bring shame upon me. To
the extent that you now sleep with small boys in the
house of God....."
"daddy i did not......."
"shut up!" My dad shouted, getting up from his seat,
" if you interrupt me again i ll break your head" he
thundered.
As menacing as he sounded, i was largely
unflustered. The anger that had built up in my heart
far exceeded the fear I had for my father.
"hence forth", he continued, in a harsh and
authoritative tone. " you will not go to that practice
again. Infact go and tell them you are no longer an
alter girl"
"Apart from church and school, do not leave this
house to any place. If I see you with that useless
boy, or any boy for that matter, i ll kill both you with
my bare hands.........silly child"
" okay, is that all?" I asked, in a mocking tone.
"My friend get out of here" my mum replied,
obviously irritated by my demeanor.
I turned around, and walked lazily towards my
bathroom. I wasn't ready to do any house chores.
Whoever wanted me to work, will have to kill me
first, i resolved in my heart. Thankfully, nobody
disturbed me.
I returned from the bathroom, with a towel tied
around my body, covering from my chest to the
ridge above my knees. Revealing my long shapely
legs.
I stood in front of my mirror, admiring all the
contours of my body. For once i appreciated how
pretty i was. I turned round and looked at my butt. A
little shy smile flashed across my face, as i
remembered the feeling i got when Ehis squeezed it.
I opened my drawer, and brought out all my make
up accessories, which in total included a comb, face
powder and body cream. My mum wouldn't allow
anything else. I applied everything meticulously,
making sure it was all perfect.
I looked through my wardrobe, searching for my
favourite gown. It was a blue dinner gown, tailor
made to my body. It brought out my exact shape,
and had a way of making my bossoms look big.
I stared at the mirror, turning from side to side,
making sure I looked perfect. I wanted Ehis to
admire me today, if i get the chance to meet him.
It was all perfect, as i stepped outside to meet my
parents in the car outside. My mum had her eyes
fixed on me, as i took every step towards the car. I
could guess exactly what was going on in her mind.
We zoomed off. Today, i ll find a way to out smart
my parents. I had an ally.

Tbc

17 Apr 2015 11:07

nice one pls can you continue

17 Apr 2015 11:27

dat's a vry gud story

17 Apr 2015 12:13

HOW TO EARN N85,000 TO N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

VISIT: www.standardlifeinvestmentsnetwork.webs.com

Calvary greetings to you all, I am Pastor William Oladipo,The Provincial Pastor of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, Kaduna Province 1. @ No.3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna. And I wish to introduce you all to a Wealth Empowerment Program tagged: HOW TO EARN N85,000 TO N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

it's a financial empowerment program that was been introduced to members of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD under the RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1 and we decided to spread it out online so that members of the church in other states and the general public can benefit from the program.

This is about an Online Investment Company that gives individuals and corporate investors the opportunity of earning in their investment platform. When you invest with the company, they trade with your fund on their platform and pay you a 7% interest of your capital daily for ten working days. Then at the end of the ten working days, the company pays back the initial start-up capital you used in investing. For instance if you invest N50,000 the company trades with it and pay you 7% of N50,000 which is N3,500 as an interest daily. Then you will be getting the N3,500 everyday until ten working days, after which the company pays you back the initial start up capital of N50,000 which you used in investing at first. The interest rate is based on "The higher the capital, the higher the interest" Which means that the amount the investor gets as interest is based on the amount he/she is investing.

Personally, I joined this programme i'm about to review to you on 16th November 2013. It was been introduced to me by a member of my church who is a regional branch manager with SKYBANK Ibadan. I have lost so much in online and offline businesses like this. I was a victim of WONDER-BANKS, GETWAYCLUB, DOLLAR2DOLLAR, CASHTREE etc and as the saying goes "once bitten, twice shy" i was totally skeptical when he introduced STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENT to me due to my past experiences so i didn't want to fall victim again but on a second thought, I gave them a practical trial by investing with them though it wasn't a huge amount of money. I tried them with N500,000 < FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND NAIRA > worth of investment so that if it flops at the end of the day, i wouldn't loose much but to God be the glory that at the end of the investment plan days, the outcome was positive. i got an alert on my account notifying me of the payment been made.

I went further to learn more about their medius operandi and i realized that there are TWO ways you can earn from them, One is through investing in their different investment plans and the second one is through their referral bonus packages by referring or introducing other people to the programme. you make 20% of your downliners capital. The post you saw from me on the online forum is one of my online campaigns. I also do offline campaigns like SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS etc. I had my previous seminar in and Asaba while my current one will be in Ibadan and Calarba. As i keep telling my referrals, no matter how much i tell them about the genuineness of this programme, it is only practical trials that will fully convince them. So i urge you to give it a trial. As far as myself < Pastor William Oladipo > is concerned, this is real, lots of others and myself are living witnesses.

BELOW IS THE INVESTMENT PACKAGES:

AMOUNT.......DAYS.......DAILY INTEREST.......INVESTMENT INTEREST.......ROI
50,000.............10...................3,500...............................35,000....................85,000
100,000...........10...................7,000...............................70,000....................170,000
200,000...........10..................14,000.............................140,000...................340,000
300,000...........11..................21,000.............................231,000...................531,000
400,000...........12..................28,000.............................336,000...................736,000
500,000...........15..................35,000.............................525,000..................1,025,000

METHOD OF OPERATION.............

If you invest N50,000 naira with the company
the company uses it to trade on forex and makes 10% interest daily of your initial investment for 10 working days which will total up to 100% interest at the end of the 10 working days investment interest plan.

After that, the company pays you 70% interest and takes 30% as their share of the investment.

it's simple and easy invest N50,000 for 10 working days.

forex pays....................................... 10% daily of your initial investment

10% multiplied by 10 days =................. 100%

you take..........................................70% of N50,000 = N35,000

the company takes..............................30% of N50,000 = N15,000

total =............................................100% of N50,000 = N50,000

N85,000 will be your ROI for investing N50,000 with the company for
just 10 working days.

In all you will get your N50,000 initial investment and N35,000
interest = N85,000 in 10 days .

The same procedure is applicable when you invest N500,000, N400,000, N300,000, N200,000 and N100,000
The interest rate is based on "The higher the capital, the higher the interest" Which means that the amount the investor gets as interest is based on the amount he/she is investing.

BELOW IS THE COMPANY DETAILS

Company Name:................... STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENT NETWORK
Website:............................... www.standardlifeinvestmentsnetwork.webs.com
(DONT CLICK ON THE WEBSITE, JUST TYPE IT ON YOUR BROWSER AND CLICK ENTER FOR CORRECT ACCESS)
Email Address:...................... standardlifeinvestment@gmail.com
Helpline:............................... +234-706-777-3516

If you are interested to know more about the network, Visit www.standardlifeinvestmentsnetwork.webs.com

OR you can personally contact me via

Pastor William Oladipo,
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
KADUNA PROVINCE,
No. 3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
Email: talk2pastorwilly@minister.com
GSM: 08098258686

Remain Blessed
Pastor William Oladipo
RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD...''

17 Apr 2015 12:20

keep it coming sis. I'm loving this

17 Apr 2015 18:41

There is one fin i hate most, and it has to do with some of our Nigerian mentality wen it kames to advert, some even use CLEARGY as coverin for there fraudulent act of criminalism....... WARNING ! WARNING !! WARNING !!! Under No secumstance should anybody used dis interesting room for advert of makin money machine... Be it pastor, lawyer, lecturer or whatever, shuld make dis room an advertisin media.... The socalled person shud first make him/herself rich first... Or if u fink u re too rich and u want to let us know, then be sending 1500 airtime here on dailybasis Please be WARNED...

Edited by Raphaelifeanyi / 17 Apr 2015 18:52
18 Apr 2015 01:29

YOUR PARENTS CAN NEVER BE WRONG LIKE THAT. ONE DAY YOU'LL REALISE IT.

18 Apr 2015 11:28

Ogogoro pastor after evey every na jesus christ is Lord e take end am......mtcewwwwwwww

Edited by Emma1919 / 18 Apr 2015 11:31
18 Apr 2015 13:53

interest story. but d episods are short o

18 Apr 2015 18:39

nice

18 Apr 2015 18:55

Nice one

18 Apr 2015 22:35

Hmmmm

18 Apr 2015 22:58

9ce

18 Apr 2015 23:36

wow! Lovely

19 Apr 2015 01:51

Intresting

19 Apr 2015 13:37

Fire on!

19 Apr 2015 17:00

comment loading

19 Apr 2015 21:00

Are you sure the name of the Provincial Pastor of RCCG Kaduna Province1 is Pastor William Oladipo? Is the Regional Coordinator or G.O. aware of this?

20 Apr 2015 00:23

Its interesting..

20 Apr 2015 09:05

GO ON AND BECOME RICH AND STOP THAT YOUR CRIMINAL ACT IN THE NAME OF ADVERTING ON THIS SOCIAL MEDIA BEFORE YOU WILL BE BLOCKED. "THIEF".