Nigerian forum: MoboFree news - IMC=international mobonians club...
Share this topic
15 Apr 2015 09:09

INTERNATIONAL MOBONIANS CLUB (IMC) is an organization composed of an ordinary chatters from different countries being united.Iazale2477create this group with my co_creator _bAbe24 with all the respect under MOBOFREE ADMINISTRATION and we are under the protective shields by all mods.

Our AIM _ to Support,Respect,and Unite with all of the members.Our vision to promote mutual understanding despite of our cultural differences by means of building a good friendship.All 
members are incourage not to use abussive and explicit words.

IMC has the following rules to follow:
1- Any changes,descision making,and conflict issue in the group shall be discussed with presence of at least 10 mbers.

2- Any member who wish to leave the group shall notify the admin or other member.

3- Members are strictly advise not to ask/send obscene photos or videos.

4- If not necessary, members shall not give out personal information to protect his/her own privacy and security.

5- Racism and discrimination shall not be tolerated.
Any member who violate these rules will be outomatically remove.

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 23 Feb 2016 07:01
15 Apr 2015 12:04
Post is hidden!
15 Apr 2015 12:24

HOW TO EARN N85,000 to N340 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

Visit: www.standardlifeinvestmentsnetwork.webs.com

Calvary greetings to you, and may the divine love of Christ be with you and your entire household in Jesus Name, Amen.
I am Pastor William Oladipo, the Provincial Pastor of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, Kaduna Province 1. @ No.3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna. And I wish to introduce you to a Wealth Empowerment Program tagged: HOW TO EARN N85,000 to N340 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

it's a financial empowerment program been introduced to members of the church under the RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1 and we decided to spread it out so that members of the church in other states and the general public can benefit from it.

If you are interested to know more about the network, Visit www.standardlifeinvestmentsnetwork.webs.com
OR you can personally contact me via

Pastor William Oladipo,
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
Email: talk2pastorwilly@minister.com
GSM: 08098258686

JESUS CHRIST THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER.....

15 Apr 2015 15:55

I'm about to get inn

15 Apr 2015 21:59

FOR ALL THE ASPIRING
CANDIDATES OF ""THE MOBOFREE KING
AND QUEEN THE SERIES 2016"

FOR SOME INFORMATION/GUIDELINES AND ABOUT THE VOTING RULES

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 3 Feb 2016 08:35
15 Apr 2015 22:03

FIND SOMETHING TO LOVE ABOUT EACH TASK IN FRONT OF YOU AND DO IT THE BEST YOU CAN

YOUR CREATIVITY CAN HELP OTHERS REALIZE THEIR OWN HIDDEN TALENTS.

ONE OF THE MOST COURAGEOUS THINGS YOU CAN DO IS IDENTIFY YOURSELF ,,KNOW WHO YOU ARE,,WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN AND WHERE YOU WANT TO GO

TIME TO SHOW YOUR TALENTS

(1.)ANY KIND OF TALENTS, ,DRAWINGS, ,MAKING GLITTERS, ,PHOTOS EDITING,,MAKING POEMS, ,STORY MAKING,,LOGO/SLOGAN AND HIP-HOP.

(2.)SINCE MOBOFREE FORUMS DOESN'T HAVE TOOLS TO UPLOADING VIDEOS AND SOUNDS, ,, FOR THOSE WHO HAVE THE TALENT IN HIP-HOP YOU CAN CREATE LYRICAL HIP-HOP. . (BUT MAKE IT SURE RELATED IN MOBOFREE AND NO OFFENSIVE /ABUSIVE WORDS,,

(3.)FOR THOSE WHO HAVE THE TALENT OF MAKING POEMS, ,STORY MAKING THE MAXIMUM WORDS IS NOT MORE THAN 1,OOO WORDS ..

(4.)FOR THE GLITTERS MAKER THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF GLITTERY IS NOT MORE THAN 10..

(5.)TITLE OF YOUR TALENTS AND INTRODUCE YOUR TALENT IS NOT MORE THAN 300 WORDS..

QUALIFICATION AND MECHANICS

(1.) ALL LEVEL 3 AND UP CAN PARTICIPATE / JOIN..

(2.)MOBOFREE GOT TALENT REMIND ALL THE PARTICIPANTS THAT THE TALENT IS POSSIBLE TO POST IN FORUM.

THE UNTIRING JUDGES

(1.)Paprastai=moderator Lithuania

(2.) khanj = moderator/India forum moderator forum

(3.) clixsters = moderator / international forum moderator

(4.)amit786 = moderator /India forum moderator

(5.) kien-world = IMC logo designer/staff

(6.)R.O.S.H = active user /forum lover /India

(7.) KAPMAX =moderator Vietnam

(8.) rhemzky = moderator/international forum moderator

(9.)_Lovelyes = IMC STAFF/INTERNATIONAL

(10.)_BaBe24 = IMC FOUNDER/INTERNATIONAL

(11.)Ngarih = level 7 /forum active /nigeria

(1.)FIRST PLACE 》》 15,000 MOBOFREE POINTS

(2.)SECOND PLACE 》 》 13,000 MOBOFREE POINTS

(3.)THIRD PLACE 》 》 11,000 MOBOFREE POINTS

(4.)FOURTH PLACE 》 》 9,000 MOBOFREE POINTS

(5.)FIFTH PLACE 》 》 7,000 MOBOFREE POINTS

(6.)SIXTH PLACE 》 》 5,000 MOBOFREE POINTS

REWARDS FOR THOSE SIXTH WINNERS

APPROVED BY

ADMINISTRATION

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 18 Mar 2016 20:34
15 Apr 2015 22:03

Interesting....

15 Apr 2015 22:08

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 17 Mar 2016 10:51
15 Apr 2015 22:09

VALENTINE'S DAY IS TRULY THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR AND PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD CELEBRATE IT ON 14TH OF FEBRUARY. ... LOVE IS OUR TRUE DESTINY WE DO NOT FIND THE MEANING OF LIFE BY OUR SELVES ALONE

WHEN A WOMAN TREATS A MAN LIKE A KING AND A MAN TREATS A WOMAN LIKE A QUEEN ,THEY MAKE ONE HELL OF A TEAM

VOTING FOR MOBOFREE KING AND QUEEN THE SERIES 2016

VOTERS MUST BE IN LEVEL 4 AND UP...

VOTE MULTIPLE entries as you want by posting comment "I VOTE ENTRY NO."...?
FOR THE JUDGES TABULATION POINTS RATING

(a.)PERSONALITY -----> 10pts.

(a.)INTRODUCING YOURSELF -------> 20pts.

(c.)ANSWER OF GIVEN QUESTION----->20pts.

FOR ALL JUDGES, PLEASE RATE ALL THE CONTESTANTS ENTRY, IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU RATE THIER POINTS THANK YOU

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 1 Feb 2016 21:43
15 Apr 2015 22:25

thats nice,am in.

15 Apr 2015 22:26

thats interesting,am in.

15 Apr 2015 22:27

Quote by MissLuciana
thats nice,am in.

welcome im just waiting our founder to signed in here just to give some information

15 Apr 2015 22:37

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 28 Jan 2016 21:12
15 Apr 2015 22:38

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 29 Jan 2016 11:01
15 Apr 2015 22:42

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 1 Feb 2016 16:27
15 Apr 2015 23:56

Quote by DoroYoung
I'm about to get inn

15 Apr 2015 23:56

Quote by OTES4ME
Interesting....

got it

15 Apr 2015 23:57

Quote by MissLuciana
thats nice,am in.

yes your in

16 Apr 2015 05:53

As a Social networking site MOBOFREE is the greatest place to meet friends, but did you know there are always of hundreds new people to meet at forum and chatrum area,...I introduce INTERNATIONAL MOBONIANS CLUB (IMC) is an organization composed of an ordinary chatters from different countries being united.I create this group with my co_creator _bAbe24 with all the respect under MOBOFREE ADMINISTRATION and we are under the protective shields by our mods.We're gladly welcomes everyone who wants to join...

IMC AIM AND OBJECTIVES

To support, Respect, and Unite with all members.Our vision to promote mutual understanding despite of our cultural differences by means of building a good friendship. ALL members are incourage not to use obsessive and explicit words. Therefore can be probably influence other chatters to create a decent and full respect social networking site in terms of chatting..
Our greatest contribution on this site MOBOFREE is to incourage local and international chatters to make more active in thier forum and use thier own chatrum as well....

IMC members being devided into groups with thier duties and responsibilities

IMC_STAFF
A team being respobsible in collecting all members data. They also monitoring group standards on how to improve from time to time...IMC STAFF also supervise all group team to be active on thier duties..

IMC ADVICER_

This position reserve for the moderator who wants to join the group.They have the power to control crimes in this site so they are highly recommended being as our Superiors.They permitted to collaborate some of thier ideas for the group improvements.

16 Apr 2015 05:53

IMC TOPIC CREATOR

This member are responsible of making topics,to let the chatters comments and posting thier ideas regarding the topic being posted.