Nigerian forum: Education - Funny stories
Share this topic
13 Apr 2015 15:41

Once upon a tym,i was dating one lady,we are in d relationship 4yearz nd now we want to get married.hmmmmn,d only tin dat z confusing me z her sista dat alwaz wear tight mini skirt nd even bra less at tyms nd wil come nd bend down in mah front.lyk serious i alwaz ave close view of her parts.One day mah own wife to be gave me a call to come to dia aoz so dat we can talk abt d invitation card,bt i meet her absence z only her sista i meet at home.she just kum nd sat beside me nd whisper sumtin into mah ear,she said she lyk me nd want me to just serve her once b4 i settle wit her sista.afta sayn this, she stands up nd tell me dat if i want to ave taste of it i sud meet her in her rum upstairs.as she was going i just stand dia luking at her,i just turn nd find mai way to d door,i immediately open d door to outside...behold wat i saw,i see mah new family outside,mah father- in ~law just hug me wit tears in his eyes telln me i just pass dia little test nd dat am welcome to d family.I APPericiate God cos he indeed save ME because am heading to mah car to get mah condom ni.NA GOD SAVE ME

Edited by greatlady / 13 Apr 2015 15:44
14 Apr 2015 12:43

HOW TO EARN N85,000 to N340 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

Visit: www.standardlifeinvestmentsnetwork.webs.com

Calvary greetings to you, and may the divine love of Christ be with you and your entire household in Jesus Name, Amen.
I am Pastor William Oladipo, the Provincial Pastor of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, Kaduna Province 1. @ No.3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna. And I wish to introduce you to a Wealth Empowerment Program tagged: HOW TO EARN N85,000 to N340 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

it's a financial empowerment program been introduced to members of the church under the RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1 and we decided to spread it out so that members of the church in other states and the general public can benefit from it.

If you are interested to know more about the network,
you can personally contact me via

Pastor William Oladipo,
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
Email: talk2pastorwilly@minister.com
GSM: 08098258686

JESUS CHRIST THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER.....

15 Apr 2015 05:41

Hahahahahha super hot

1 Jun 2015 20:22

Hmmmmmmm tnk God brox