Nigerian forum: Religion - Can Muslims Marry Xtain
Share this topic
10 Apr 2015 01:51

I Dnt It Possible Bt If Dere Is Luv It May Be Possible

10 Apr 2015 01:53

Well Dis Is Contradicting

10 Apr 2015 11:39

It can only Be possible if muslim sis can mary xtian bro.

10 Apr 2015 12:07

there is no big deal for a muslim sis to get married to a christian bro when they both have geniue love for eachother

10 Apr 2015 12:09

Wahala go dey at d end of d day wen children come

10 Apr 2015 12:11

Muslims do marry Christians

11 Apr 2015 20:39

Whene God say yes

12 Apr 2015 03:10
Post is hidden!
12 Apr 2015 15:11

EXCEPT HE OR SHE GOT CONTERTED DURING THEIR COURTSHIP

12 Apr 2015 20:33

Yes wahala gode bcz na she dy house wit d children and na her religion she go dy teach dem and d hubby want them to go church wit him.

13 Apr 2015 11:56

Do you think of Professionals to handle your site from boundary marking to final stage of construction, then think of:
----------------------------------------
SAIPLANS & CO. ..........Chartered Consultants for Land Development & Construction.

Our Key Services include:

*Land Surveying *Micro and Macro Site Planning *Development Layout Plan Design *Building Design and Construction *Environmental Impact Assessment Writing, *Land Selling & General Land Matters.

Expect Cheapest and Affordable Price For Our Quality Services.

SAIPLANS & CO.
08034619964/WhatsApp, 25B6559A PIN, C001AF645 BBM Channel.

* ATAN-OTTA OFFICE:-
Survey Office:
Ogundimu Block Industry, Ajegunle Road, Beside Prestige Paints, Atan - Otta, Ogun State.

*OTA OFFICE:-
Oscar House, Off Oju-Ore Junction, Ewupe Street, Otta, Ogun State.
----------------------------------------
Also:
OUR LAYOUT LAND STILL SELLS @:
N185,000/PLOT
N695,000/ACRE
Eredo, Egbado Yewa South, Ogun State.

13 Apr 2015 19:22

yes

13 Apr 2015 19:43

We're meant for each other

13 Apr 2015 23:09

A real christian can not is an act of unequal yoke

27 Apr 2015 00:35

YES IF D MAN IS A MUSLIM,HE CAN MARRY D CHRISTAN SISTER.NO IF D SISTER IS A MUSLIM BECOS D BROS WE NOT LET HER B

27 Apr 2015 02:29

In addition with what H A P H M E Y said it is easy 4 a muslim sis marry a christian bro bcos @ the end she will be converted to a christian... But talking of a True christian sis marrying a Muslim bro... eeeehhh dat we be hell in the cell... Bcos it does't matter hw deep Ur love to each oda is when this is a break in Ur religious works... A lot will Happen..

27 Apr 2015 02:33

My advice to All Ladies dat will read dis comments... Please be watchful of Ur life companion... Bcos Married is anoda School of Lesson itself... Choose wisely... May God HeLP U to choose rite in Jesus Name

27 Apr 2015 08:33

love is something that is so abstrative in nature. The process of marriage in life do determined by the destiny of human being since no one know tomorrow and the action that will happen in next our cannot be determine by anybody unless God intervain. to me if God destinyed them together they can marry themselves once the process of heaven is not determined by the religion rather, by the faith and attitude every individual toward heaven. one of my poem says attitude is a man's guidian a great poignant it causes when carelessly taken. think on it you will get that they can marry.no condition is permanent. what faces someone now can turn back to another person in the next minute

27 Apr 2015 08:34

Quote by Olaoluwa198
love is something that is so abstrative in nature. The process of marriage in life do determined by the destiny of human being since no one know tomorrow and the action that will happen in next our cannot be determine by anybody unless God intervain. to me if God destinyed them together they can marry themselves once the process of heaven is not determined by the religion rather, by the faith and attitude every individual toward heaven. one of my poem says attitude is a man's guidian a great poignant it causes when carelessly taken. think on it you will get that they can marry.no condition is permanent. what faces someone now can turn back to another person in the next minute

27 Apr 2015 09:11

Gods will matter most in our lyf cos his d real owner of our lyf. if God destiny both to marry, there will b stress free n misunderstanding wi b far away from d family . they can marry each other with God manifestation