Nigerian forum: Romance & Friendship - 7 Ways To Make Your Relationship Last Forever [Must Read]
Share this topic
11 Mar 2015 08:00

1. Be Patient With Your Partner: Avoid forcing your lover to do something against his or her wish. Let everything happen in the right time. There is no need to rush.
2. Be An Understanding Partner: Try to believe what your lover tells you, if he tells you that he failed to get airtime to call you, try to understand. He’s also a human being like you. If she tells you that by the time you called her, she was asleep–please try to understand. She also gets tired and she needs to rest like any other person.
3. Always Forgive And Forget: Avoid bringing back the old things your lover did to you in the past every time you get a quarrel.
4. Be Caring: I don’t mean you should go and borrow money from the bank and friends to buy costly things for your partner or taking him or her to expensive hotels. I mean doing the little things that suits your wallet. Trust me if your lover is understanding he/she will appreciate and love you that way.CONTINUE READING

13 Mar 2015 11:38

Dat Nice Nd I Love It

31 Mar 2015 07:52

i love ur post my dear,but why wm ar 419,unfaithful n nagging.i tank u my broda

31 Mar 2015 18:04

STOP SAYIN DAT NT AL WM R LYK DAT,PLZ!

1 Apr 2015 04:43

Yes all wm are dsm

1 Apr 2015 09:47

GOD SD DO NT JUDGE