Nigerian forum: MoboFree news - international or local forum __
Share this topic
5 Mar 2015 15:56

Which is more interesting ?
international or local forum ?

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 5 Mar 2015 16:01
8 Mar 2015 10:02

owner of the topic pls allow me to post my invitation in this topic regarding My GROUP..THANKS IN ADVANCE

ANGELS & KNIGHTS

Hello dear friends i have created a group which i have called as "THE ANGELS & KNIGHTS" i just wanted to inform all this important notice:
Anyone who wanted to join is welcome but one should have genuine concern and determination to help for the betterness of the site and for the users' sake.As this is a free group anyone who wished to join should have the free will and willingness to help out regardless of not being compensated lol

AIM
TO HELP IN MAKING MOBOFREE SITE "A VIRTUAL HOME" WHERE ALL MEMBERS CAN OPENLY AND FREELY SHARE IDEAS,CONCERNS AND SUGGESTIONS,ENJOYING "VIRTUAL LIFE" WITH MORE EFFECIENT AND BROADEN FEATURES AND OPTIONS.

PURPOSE
TO HELP MOBOFREE AUTHORITIES IN ANY WAYS AND TO SERVE AS THE BRIDGE BETWEEN COMMON USERS AND MODERATORS AS WELL AS TO ADMINS IN SUCH A WAY THAT COMMON USERS' VOICE WILL BE HEARD AND TAKEN INTO ACTION.

Here are the FULL DETAILS of the group:

LEADER: Cr33pyface
CO-LEADER: Occultarcangel

RULES:
1. No one in the group should do misconduct, to misbehave, abuse and show rudeness in any single bad words and in any ways.
2.All members should look and act respectfuland show genuine respect to all.
3. No members are allowed to create FAKE IDS
4. All members should be friendly and approachable enough and willing to help in any ways they can but not to abuse back.
5. All members should work "AS ONE" harmoniously and willing to help each other.Any grudges or misunderstanding among members should be resolved privately and peacefully among themselves.Any serious matters among the members should be reported to either of the leaders for them to settle the matters.

PENALTIES:
ANY MEMBERS VIOLATING RULE/S WILL:
1.Get a warning for FIRST OFFENSE
2.Be removed from the group for 2ND OFFENSE
3.Be reported for ban purpose regardless if not a member anymore for 3RD OFFENSE

DESIGNATIONS
ALL MEMBERS WILL BE WORKING AS ONE AND HAVE TO COORDINATE WITH EACH OTHER BUT THEY WILL HAVE CERTAIN TASK TO PRIORITIZE.IN CONNECTION TO THIS I WILL BE SUB-DIVIDING THE MEMBERS OF THE GROUP INORDER FOR THEM TO KNOW IN WHICH AREA THEY HAVE TO FOCUS..DISTINCTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES AS I CALL IT.HERE ARE THE GROUP TEAMS IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:

THE CHARMERS-->> designated area will be THE CHATROOMS.They will help in monitoring chatroom activities,help in making chatroom more lively and more active by bringing in their frnds.Help think more ideas on how to make chatroom more interesting.

THE ADVENTURERS-->> designated area will be THE FORUMS.They will help in monitoring forums, creating ore interesting topics and post valuable comments.They will also help monitoring bad and abusive posts and report instantly to forum mod online.

THE SHADOWS-->> designated area will be photos,members profile and new members list.They will help to minimize bad photos,bad profiles,abusive account names by quickly reporting them to mods.

THE SHIELDS-->> this team will be intended incase there will be MODERATORS who are interested to join they will be assigned to any team they choose and will serve as guardians who will guide the team members...

any suggestions are accepted...you may inbox me frnds...other matters i be discussing in private with members..
GOODLUCK TO US!

8 Mar 2015 10:03

ANGELS & KNIGHTS GROUP was created mainly:

TO UNITE ALL CONCERN & DEDICATED USERS WHO ARE WILLING TO HELP FOR THE IMPROVEMENT OF THE SITE AND FOR THE USERS' BENEFITS AS WELL

This might be OA for others but i guess only people who have GENUINE CONCERN for the site and for the sake of the users can understand and can at least appreciate the creation of this group.
anybody aiming for same aim as we have then you are welcome in the group...just inbox me or co-founder

OCCULTARCANGEL

and if Possible tell which team you want to belong..thank you frnds from my