Nigerian forum: Business - Business of the 21ST CENTURY That makes people financially Free
Share this topic
19 Feb 2015 11:34

Are You Satisified With your INCOME?
The two major Problem in Nigeria today are unemployment and under employment,more than 80million Nigerians are affected,it is bad today and will be worse tomorrow.The big question you must ask yourself is AM I AFFECTED,A System/Company that is not your own,three things would happen to you RETRENCHMENT-which happens nowadays,Resignation-Y=you get tired of the Job and decides to quit by being self employed only to be controlled by your Shop/Business and The last is RETIREMENT.Often times people believe some Jobs have security i.e Government jobs-Please ask more that 4000 PHCN workers that were sent home after working for more than 20years for the government only to be Sacked even though they call it Retrenchment,or asked some Etisalat staffs that were sacked last two years,or even the immigration Saga-see how 20 Nigerian lose their lives to the immigration saga,
If you decided to have your own shop or you are self employed,your shop owns you,your shop or business controls you,if you don't open your shop you don't make money,Online shopping is even making things worse,Open your eyes,some says a Poor man is a man without a Headset,BEING POOR MEANS passes over opportunities repeatedly because he has failed to perceive it as an opportunity,another one awaits you today.
Stop sowing in another man's vineyard,it is time to take charge of your Finances,Create a System for your self and your Children,leave a great legacy behind for them,Why Work So Hard For A sytem That can Never Be Yours.The decision Is Yours.
Take a look at the bulk of the Richest men in Nigeria,they are not Politicians or Salary Earners,They are Big Business Owners,they have control over their time and money,Money don't control them,
IF YES, you can work and earn great income in a Multinational Company,it can be part time/full time,for more information contact Bisola on 07016546548 0r skyliftconsults@gmail.com.THE SURE WAY TO MISS SUCCESS IS TO MISS AN OPPORTUNITY

19 Feb 2015 13:25

This is a very fantastic deal and i will be there by god grace,and i need to know the specific job.

19 Feb 2015 13:57

what is it all about

19 Feb 2015 14:02

its About GNLD dnt bee soules.

19 Feb 2015 14:24
Post is hidden!
19 Feb 2015 14:36

Ok ooo, I hear

19 Feb 2015 15:02

Have u heard abt online business.This is real and working 4 dos wu knows it.There is a site in which u can earn more than 5000$ per month.Dis is real.All u need is try dis link and find out more http://youthincome.com/?user=19460 .

19 Feb 2015 16:44
Post is hidden!
27 Feb 2015 02:07

Stop Worrying About Paypal Limitation,Country barrier or Fear of Online Scam..Start Making Money Directly into your Nigerian Bank Account Today.

This is the Fastest, Easiest and Most Secure way any Nigerian can gain financial Freedom online.

If you really Love the idea of making Recurring Income online as much as I do and would like to be making an extra N10,000 Weekly INCOME Making Up An Average Total Of N40,000 MONTHLY Passive Income. Then continue Reading !!

About WebNetNaira and How It work?

WebNetNaira is a financial empowerment programme designed since 2006 but fully functional in 2009 to help Nigerians eliminate poverty and to create funds to help you carry out some financial projects. WebnetNaira has come in a new dimension, to see every Nigerian leverage the internet. That is, to use the internet as an easy tool to making money online here in Nigeria. It is researched that only 10% of Nigerians make money online. That is why WebNetNaira has put in place this system to give Nigerians an opportunity to leverage the internet and to create automated wealth. This programe can give you enough money to run through your financial hassles.
Webnetnaira is different from any other internet marketing company in Nigeria. They do not ask you to buy anything from them or sell anything for them before you can start making money. All you need to start making money online is just for you to bring in people to join Webnetnaira, just tell them how important this programe is to them, how they can free themselves from financial breakdown and to you, your money keeps rolling into your bank account.

Benefits of Becoming a Member
If you become a member of WebNetNaira, you will be making money in different ways:
* Through the company referral programme which pays you an instant N2,000 for any new Member you refer to Join this Program.
* You will also be paid N400 whenever the people you invited also invite other people to register in this company as members.
* You also get instant access to download the company free marketing resource e-books, video lessons and softwares worth over $10,000 (N1.5million). This sets you to become conversant with all other internet businesses, making you to become totally financial independent & gain personal freedom.
Another great thing about these downloadable resource is that they comes with Full Resell Rights. That is you can download them for free, re-edit them, re-sell them and keep the money for yourself.
Some of these resource materials are being expensively bought from the world richest internet gurus in the world, they are all free for members to download.
Beleive Me, As An Information Marketer, This Is A Crazy Cash For You to download and resell these products to hungry buyers…
* All the required tools needed to help you sell your resell right products and to also help you promote your link is in the member area when logged in.
* With our system, you own a chance to get a promotional website to help promote you link or products.
* You get free access to webnetnaira bulksms portal to send free bulk sms to friends and family
* Most importantly, Webnetnaira does not hold your money. Any money you earn will deposited to your Bank Account every Tuesday and Wednesdays. Thats why you are required to fill in our Bank account Info when Registering, So you wouldn't need to ask for you money before you get paid.
* You will get Opportunity to be thought other ways to make more money online.
And lots more benefits..

How do I become a member to this wonderful Program?

To become a member of this amazing Naira rain Splash programme, you need:
(1) A valid referer or sponsor username. As without this, you cannot complete your registration. In this case, use CBN as your Referal ID.
(2) You willl need N3,000 Membership Fee. This programme is made in a way that you must get back your membership fee in less than 1 week of joining the programme, either by selling our resell right products or by referring just 2 persons. You see! there is never a loss with WebNetNaira.

Ready? Just click this link http://goo.gl/iydZNV and register for a webnetnaira account free. Please remember to type CBN as your Sponsor ID as withouth a sponsor ID you wont be able to register.

Benefits of using CBN as your Sponsor ID?
If you Use CBN as ur Referal ID u will stand the chance of getting the following Bonuses:
1. You will get N400 Free Recharge Card upon activation of your account.
2. You will get 250 of my best selling digital products that has made me thousands of naira and I will also show you how you can promote this product and earn good money.
3. I will also show you Five other great websites you can earn from easily.
4. You will get full help and support from me anytime you need it. Register Now click this link http://goo.gl/iydZNV .
After Activating your Account, send your Username & email to 08122024227. I will send your free Airtime, digital products and other bonuses immediately as I promised.

21 Mar 2015 19:33
Post is hidden!
24 Mar 2015 23:46

Hmmm gnld is too complex for the job seekers neither those from poor background, it can even wreck the semi rich wen you are not financially strong. So wat else is alternative? Come join me in the most lucrative investment opportunity in nigeria where you wil never buy nor sell any products. A biz where you get paid instantly for your efforts. You can talk to me on 07086933881 (whatsapp) or 08134568937 or you facebook by liking THE MICRO BILLBOARD page. You'll surely smile back at me after signing up wit $40 one time registration fee. Take the lead now!

2 Apr 2015 15:37

can you send me your email and location,for more information.

3 Jun 2015 10:34
Post is hidden!
10 Jun 2015 21:12

http://importpay.biz

11 Jun 2015 13:26

Africa is a growing social forum just like Nairaland but they currently offer a "monetization" feature which is lacking in nairaland. Yes, TA offers up to N1,620.00 per referral.They operate a referral based system which means anybody can opt for it and refer new users to earn commissions whether they have a site or not.

TA referral offer
Initially, they offered N1,620.00 per referral but on the account that the referred user must have earned up to N4,860.00. This made it hard for existing users to refer new users because it was a win-win only to the forum administration. So the proviso scared away the existing users from trying out this feature.

However, the adminstration have looked into the matter and resolved that the program was too strict as well as non-profiting and frustrating to their members and decided to ameliorate it. So they resolved to instantly credit referees with N100 for every confirmed (active) referred member. Then as time goes on, you earn more commission on the referral if he/she continues to partake in the activity of the forum until you are completely credited the total N1,620.00. Each credited earnings will not be held or kept pending, rather, it will be available for withdrawal.

So as at now, you earn N100 instantly per every referral you get to register on the platform and later, a sum of N1,620.00 if the referral becomes active by posting and commenting in forums, referring others and earning their own money.

TA is absolutely free to join and currently gives its users N50.06 per thousands reads on their posts. They also have a widget for webmasters which they can place on their site and blogs and earn about N1.95 for each click. Minimum withdrawal is N4,860 and those who have met the payment threshold will be paid via Bank. You can use this feature to entice your referrals to join the TA board to earn from it.

BECOME PUBLISHER TO EARN MORE

How You Earn on TA by becoming a publisher and earning as follows :

1. ) Commenting on Topics Created on the TA: You get a cash credit of N1.00for every post you make on TA .200 comments daily will give N200.00 daily and N6,000.00 monthly and N72,000.00 annually from just making comments on TA.

2. ) Creating Topics: You are paid N50.00 for every 1,000 views on a topic you started/created. If you creates 10 topics daily and each gets 1000 views, that will be N500.00 daily and N15,000.00 monthly and N180,000.00 annually just creating topics on TA.
3.) Sharing Topics on Social Media: You get paid for sharing topics on TA on facebook, twitter, linkedin etc. You get a cash credit of N0.50 for every clicks received on the link you shared on social media. Assumming you share 20 topics daily on your facebook account and 50 of your friends clicks on it, that will be N500.00 daily and N15,000.00 monthly and N180,000.00 annually just sharing topics to your friends on facebook and other social media platform.

4.) TA Monthly Awards: Monthly TA runs an award program to reward hardworking members who are committed to growing the forum. This is another avenue users get cash credit on their eWallet account.
But to become a publisher and get the above benefit you need to have at least N2700 in your TA ewallet. you can get that either by
1. Depositing the amount through bank account or
2. By referring people,creating posts,commenting on posts and sharing posts on facebook and twitter.
But i advise you to go for number 2 option above which is absolutely free , and also make sure you make at least 5 comments,2 posts,refer at least 3 to 5 persons daily.
REGISTER HERE Africa is a growing social forum just like Nairaland but they currently offer a "monetization" feature which is lacking in nairaland. Yes, TA offers up to N1,620.00 per referral.They operate a referral based system which means anybody can opt for it and refer new users to earn commissions whether they have a site or not.

TA referral offer
Initially, they offered N1,620.00 per referral but on the account that the referred user must have earned up to N4,860.00. This made it hard for existing users to refer new users because it was a win-win only to the forum administration. So the proviso scared away the existing users from trying out this feature.

However, the adminstration have looked into the matter and resolved that the program was too strict as well as non-profiting and frustrating to their members and decided to ameliorate it. So they resolved to instantly credit referees with N100 for every confirmed (active) referred member. Then as time goes on, you earn more commission on the referral if he/she continues to partake in the activity of the forum until you are completely credited the total N1,620.00. Each credited earnings will not be held or kept pending, rather, it will be available for withdrawal.

So as at now, you earn N100 instantly per every referral you get to register on the platform and later, a sum of N1,620.00 if the referral becomes active by posting and commenting in forums, referring others and earning their own money.

TA is absolutely free to join and currently gives its users N50.06 per thousands reads on their posts. They also have a widget for webmasters which they can place on their site and blogs and earn about N1.95 for each click. Minimum withdrawal is N4,860 and those who have met the payment threshold will be paid via Bank. You can use this feature to entice your referrals to join the TA board to earn from it.

BECOME PUBLISHER TO EARN MORE

How You Earn on TA by becoming a publisher and earning as follows :

1. ) Commenting on Topics Created on the TA: You get a cash credit of N1.00for every post you make on TA .200 comments daily will give N200.00 daily and N6,000.00 monthly and N72,000.00 annually from just making comments on TA.

2. ) Creating Topics: You are paid N50.00 for every 1,000 views on a topic you started/created. If you creates 10 topics daily and each gets 1000 views, that will be N500.00 daily and N15,000.00 monthly and N180,000.00 annually just creating topics on TA.
3.) Sharing Topics on Social Media: You get paid for sharing topics on TA on facebook, twitter, linkedin etc. You get a cash credit of N0.50 for every clicks received on the link you shared on social media. Assumming you share 20 topics daily on your facebook account and 50 of your friends clicks on it, that will be N500.00 daily and N15,000.00 monthly and N180,000.00 annually just sharing topics to your friends on facebook and other social media platform.

4.) TA Monthly Awards: Monthly TA runs an award program to reward hardworking members who are committed to growing the forum. This is another avenue users get cash credit on their eWallet account.
But to become a publisher and get the above benefit you need to have at least N2700 in your TA ewallet. you can get that either by
1. Depositing the amount through bank account or
2. By referring people,creating posts,commenting on posts and sharing posts on facebook and twitter.
But i advise you to go for number 2 option above which is absolutely free , and also make sure you make at least 5 comments,2 posts,refer at least 3 to 5 persons daily.
REGISTER HERE http://tinyurl.com/prve6k3 NOW FOR FREE

16 Jun 2015 09:00

Hi fellows! You can now make huge sum of money simply by
reselling this wonderful, stylish and full capacity power banks in
your area, campus and online. We can supply you any quantity
you need at a rediculously cheap price so you can resell and
make enough profit to settle your bills. We are located in the
commercial city of Onitsha. For more information on this product
or other products we import call or whatsapp me on
07031016759 or visit this link for review and pictures of this
Original Besky Power bank. See you at the top. http://
www.nairaland.com/2356575/why-besky-brand-best - power

5 Oct 2015 20:51

It is as easy as this...(Click to view)
http://jobrize.com/index.php?ref=413940

20 Oct 2015 13:24

Are you tired of buying and selling in MLMs,leg
balancing,
not getting your bonus immediately?
Are you looking for a sure way of making money?
Make your money big time friends.
Here's a charity network that doesn't involve all
these.
Its love city charity foundation
Visit www.lovecitycharity.com for more details
I can be reached on 07068492245 via phone calls or
whatsapp but whatsapp preferably