Nigerian forum: Romance & Friendship - can u date without money?
Share this topic
9 Nov 2014 02:36

Its very difficult for women to daTe without money...all they need is ur cash all the women are included

10 Nov 2014 13:27
Post is hidden!
10 Nov 2014 13:49

Me not having money has spoilt most of my relationship, I really need a cool lady who is ready to date me for love and nt for money.

10 Nov 2014 15:08

they are d same but is jst a little different to some

10 Nov 2014 15:44

I Can Date Without Money All I Want In The Relationship Is Luv,trust, Nd Committment,am A Female.Thats Why My Guy Does'nt Used Me O Play Wit Anybody.

10 Nov 2014 15:49

Funmeks,is dat frm ur heart,n I want u to seat n ask urself very well dat can I date without money n tell me.hv a good day?

10 Nov 2014 16:29

I need a woman dat can dat without money but with anoda tin i wil satisfy her

10 Nov 2014 16:59
Post is hidden!
10 Nov 2014 17:28

If i truly love him, yes i can date him without money if he is faithful to me, no double dating

10 Nov 2014 18:35

Let me not decieve u guys no woman can date without money,just dat one wouldnt allow money be d most crucial part of a relatnship.these topic is in two phases their ar some gurls that even gives guys money bt d guys wont appreciate it,and dat kind of person wont do that again,dats y ladies use to say i cant date a guy without money.truthfully speaking,who doesnt like a good living.NOBODY.i guess ,so ladies pls i beg u just start with a guy and b4 u knw it,money will come and both of u will enjoy.dnt allow money be d priority of ur relationship.learn to struggle by yourself without relying on any guy,that will earn u more reapect and dignity.

10 Nov 2014 18:37

Being In a Relationship, Should Be On Trust, Understanding n Love, Not Base On Cash.

10 Nov 2014 18:38

cn l ask u one qeution

10 Nov 2014 18:46

i beliv nt all ladies were after money cos, i trust my lady she has never give me money problem, even she's been helping of through some financial situations by giving me some cash whenever i'm in need of money. I believe she's not after money but love. That doesn't describe all ladies o, its only few of them with that nature and i'm prove i have one of the few

10 Nov 2014 18:47

i beliv nt all ladies were after money cos, i trust my lady she has never give me money problem, even she's been helping of through some financial situations by giving me some cash whenever i'm in need of money. I believe she's not after money but love. That doesn't describe all ladies o, its only few of them with that nature and i'm proud i have one of the few

10 Nov 2014 19:27

not all women included

10 Nov 2014 19:56

Nt all ladies r after money,bt real love,in a relationship,a lady nids 2 be cared 4 by her partner.

10 Nov 2014 20:37

Most men like ladies that date without money but love them for who they are. As for me,I can't date a man that has no money,NFA league,NEVER. Atleast,the man should have a little handwork even though the salary is not much,I will appreciate. Some men generally don't have kobo but want love,how do you want to plan your future. Point of correction,dating without money include men too not only ladies.

10 Nov 2014 20:45
Post is hidden!
10 Nov 2014 20:49

Why not?

10 Nov 2014 20:56

Not in this ending of time
gyalz nowadays they don't want true love,
it's just drop the box n take visa